Thread: HOLY SHITAKE MUSHROOMS!!! Balrog!!

-megalithanod

The Balrog figure is coming but not from the company you might expect, as **** let us (and you guys) into their plans for 2004....

I got to see an image of something **** is working on right now, and I think they're gonna make a lot of Lord of the Rings fans happy.

**** are currently sculpting a Balrog figure...and it's huge. My guess is about 20", although **** would only say that it's bigger than 19". What's so special is that this Balrog is in scale with the ToyBiz Lord of the Rings figures.

It's gonna work out about $50 **** estimates but after their great work on the votive holders, I think this is going to be a fantastic piece whether you want it for your ToyBiz line or not.

The current plan is for this piece to be injection-molded rather than rotocast. We're not able to show you pictures yet, but as soon as we do, we'll let you know

NOTE: As the above image is not from this year's ToyFair and we have no images in this article.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Found that little tid-bit over at Action-Figure.com. If they do it well, then I think it will be brilliant looking, especially since it is in scale, and ToyBix are supposed to be releaseing a Barlog damaged Gandalf later this year!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

20" WOW! kick ass!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

YOU! WILL NOT! PASSSSS!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PIECE OF SHIT!

Now my fucking sculpture's totally useless! [img]mad.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Originally posted by toymank:
    PIECE OF SHIT!

Now my fucking sculpture's totally useless! [img]mad.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You'll get over it.

Doesn't make what you have done worthless, unless you were sitting in your room doing a Pinkie and the Brain thing and planned to take over the world!