Thread: IMPORTANT! Anyone dealt with Small Blue Planet Toys? Need help....

Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

I need to know if when they charge your card after an order has been placed....do they charge it when it ships out, or when the order has been placed at that time? In some more debt problems, need to know so I can fix this up real fast stupid site's email don't work... [img]frown.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 01, 2004 11:51 PM: Message edited by: The Cheshire Cat ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Would a kick in the ass help ? [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know you're joking and all dawgg but I'm in that same debt problem I had before, and I don't want it to become any worse....so I need to know about this one site because it's the last place I ordered from and them charging my card upon shipping would really fuck me up some more [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Originally posted by The Cheshire Cat:
    I know you're joking and all dawgg but I'm in that same debt problem I had before, and I don't want it to become any worse....so I need to know about this one site because it's the last place I ordered from and them charging my card upon shipping would really fuck me up some more [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">CCat, If what you ordered is in stock, then they will bill you right away. And it will ship the next business day, depending on what time you put your order in. If it's a pre-order, then they will bill you when the item has arrived and shipped out. Hope that help my furry friend. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Dawgg....I had always thought that all online stores did it like this, but one place didn't charge me for an instock item until 3 days later when all my cash was gone...I was surprised, I called my bank and thats what they told me, along with 2 other sites....

So yeah, this time the banks didn;t screw me, it was the stores [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Oh well, need to sell more things [img]tongue.gif[/img]