Thread: How does walmart censor figures?

Superguy51

Angry

i've been wondering how walmart censors its figures. Does it request from mcfarlane to resculpt its figures for censoring? Cause the walmart raven seems resculpted

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 06, 2004 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Superguy51 ]</font>

-megalithanod

StV would be a good one to answer this, but I am sure in the process of trying to get WalMart to carry Spawn again, they were shown what the figures would look like.

An approval process was more than likely gone thorugh and McF worked to delier a figure that fit Todd's idea, but also met with WalMart's "Morality" filter

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Fuck Walmart... the stores are crap and their censorship policies suck.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I kinda wish that there wouldn't be walmart exclusives. at first, I thought the idea was cool, but forgot exactly how crappy my local walmarts are for restocking their figure sections. I'm seriously doubting that I'll manage to get my hands on the Raven exclusive, which is one I really want. Last time I went, the pegs were totally empty, and as they take a dickyear to restock, and get wiped out as soon as they do, I'll be hellishly lucky if I manage to get hold of one.

and yes, the censorship blows. their prices are great, but honestly, I can get the figures from meijers for what..40 cents more? the only reason I've been checking my wal-mart religiously this past week has been cause of friggin raven spawn.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    I kinda wish that there wouldn't be walmart exclusives. at first, I thought the idea was cool, but forgot exactly how crappy my local walmarts are for restocking their figure sections. I'm seriously doubting that I'll manage to get my hands on the Raven exclusive, which is one I really want. Last time I went, the pegs were totally empty, and as they take a dickyear to restock, and get wiped out as soon as they do, I'll be hellishly lucky if I manage to get hold of one.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Everyone will keep their eyes out for eachother here. I can't check my home walmart 'til sunday. The one here in Austin had zilch Spawn, bleh.

Are there still 12 crotchmonths to a dickyear?

Peter Peeker

and 52 cockweeks?

seriously, those are gonna be a regular part of my vocabulary now. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    thanks, Tortricidae!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Cemetery Man:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Everyone will keep their eyes out for eachother here. I can't check my home walmart 'til sunday. The one here in Austin had zilch Spawn, bleh.

Are there still 12 crotchmonths to a dickyear?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehe..dickyear is a local term that I picked up from my friends. I figured everyone knew it, till I got online and started using it in conversations and message board posts. it seems no one outside of my county knows the term. but with my help, it will slowly overtake the internet! muahahahaha

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No worries, Tortri, if it's vulgar it'll be common speak in no time.

And why stop there? If everyone pitches in we can have a full genital style calendar of time measurement by next vaginaweekend!

Peter Peeker

LOL!!

Peter Peeker

Wink

does this have anything to do with the name of the town you live in?
    or the abbreviation of your State?