Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Need a new pump for my washing machine

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a good NZ shop that sells washing machine parts. My washing machine stopped draining water and I found out that the pump is broken. I don’t want to buy a new washing machine because this one is still in good condition, except for the pump. Does anyone know a reliable shop that sells quality pumps for washing machines? I want to order online and get it delivered as soon as possible. I have a pile of dirty laundry waiting for me. Thanks in advance!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Need a new pump for my washing machine

Ugh, what rotten timing! I feel your pain - I had a similar issue with my Simpson washing machine last month. The thing was still humming along fine after nearly 8 years and then boom - the pump gave out and I had a tub full of sodden clothes. Absolute nightmare! I found replacements on Buy Appliance Spare Parts & Accessories Online New Zealand and they had super fast NZ wide delivery. The new pump was high quality but way more affordable than a whole new machine. Swapped it out in under an hour following an online tutorial. Cannot recommend them enough if you want to save your washer rather than replace it. Hopefully you can get the part ASAP and tackle that laundry pile! I've been there and know how stressful it can be. Kia kaha!