Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Megalith..After a couple of days in root canal hell you greet me with a ROACH COACH!!!???
    [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Where's the Brew?? Guess I'll have a stale donut too. Going out to lunch for my wife's Birthday today, then she packs to go out of town tomorrow to see her best girlfriend who's birthday is Friday I hate when she goes out of town. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Yeah , I admit it. When Leia Pooh goes out of town I get all crappy inside. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
    I better get good haul delivered this week or somebody's getting a big red lightsaber in the arse [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Darth - check the back flap under the price guide.....that is where carlos (the guy I stole the truch from ) stored all the good stuff!

Well, this should make your day - you have a Samurai Pack covered [img]wink.gif[/img] I should be getting boxes out later this week or early next.

Was planning to have them today/tomorrow, but family issues have caused a delay.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567