Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up...according to mcfarlane toys our first shipment of MONSTERS SERIES 3 (faces of madness) will ship out on June 21st...we SHOULD receive them for shipping around the 23rd or 24th.....if you are planning on placing an order with us , be sure to include in the COMMENTS section of your order that you are an UNREAL spawn message board member (include your boardmember name please)..that way when we bill your credit card for your order we can revise your order to give you a boardmember discount...ALSO, im heading out of town July 1st thru the 5th and my family and I are also going on an Alaskan cruise July 11th thru the 19th...if you place an order during the time Im away you can expect your order to be delayed until I get back as IM the only one with the ability to revise billing on orders...

kim
    spiders web, inc
    www.spawntoys.com

UPDATE: we now have sets and cases available for order online!...the cases we have opened have come with 3 COMPLETE SETS per case!

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 14, 2004 07:21 PM: Message edited by: kim?spawntoys.com ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ALSO!...we are expecting the REFRESH series of Aliens vs Predator to arrive in stock to ship this week..we DONT have this item available on our website as a preorder item....if you ARE interested in this series simply email me direct at [email protected] and I will email you back once they are in to ship!

kim

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 13, 2004 01:40 PM: Message edited by: kim?spawntoys.com ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm glad my order is in !!!!!

bonedust

Red face

shitballs!

man, kim....you really gotta start taking paypal.

-megalithanod

Very cool! My order on those have been in a while.

I only want one (maybe two) of the figures from the AP refresh, so I will have to wait on those.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kim, any new news on the A&P refresh or AvP?

bonedust

Originally posted by kim?spawntoys.com:
    ALSO!...we are expecting the REFRESH series of Aliens vs Predator to arrive in stock to ship this week..we DONT have this item available on our website as a preorder item....if you ARE interested in this series simply email me direct at [email protected] and I will email you back once they are in to ship!

kim

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ June 13, 2004 01:40 PM: Message edited by: kim?spawntoys.com ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One more instance where reading only the first couple posts backfires.

-megalithanod

Originally posted by Dajistano:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Slow down and read it all before posting..... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dajistano:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Slow down and read it all before posting..... [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">See post above yours.

It's quite a nasty habit... when I see "preorder update", I automatically feel the need to post something inquiring about A&P without reading beyond the first few posts. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast