Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANyone else interested in the Marvel Universe?

-megalithanod

Question

Not to go into it all, but with unexpected car repairs and a family member not coming through as they swore on their child to do so....vacation for me this year is cancelled. I will most likely still be taking the time off, but won't be going anywhere which really isn't a vacation is it?

With that stated - I need the following people to send me their addresses as I am going to complete the CDs this weekend and will get them into the mail to you Next week. Please e-mail the info to me by using the icon link in my post and not the PM one. I have some info that I can't get rid of just yet in there, and don't think I have enough room to accept al this info. Thanks
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thew</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><s>Angulus of Death</s></font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><s>Chesh</s></font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><s>overtkill</s></font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><s>macabee</s></font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><s>Peter Hoffman</s></font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><s>alkoholik</s></font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><s>ph</s></font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><s>Drau</s></font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have a total list of people that are wanting this as:

Thew, Angulus of Death, Chesh, Shypappy, Nomalas, Tr3s, EndQuest, son of EQ, overtkill, Galactus the Planet Eater, *marv*, ghostdawgg, Guitardeth, Andyman, Evil Temptation, macabee, Peter Hoffman, toymank, alkoholik, pairadocs, Darth Pooh, ph, Peter Peeker, 316what, BrutalityReignsSupreme, Drau, Sculpey, TCM Hitchhiker, blackrhyno, bonedust, chasrfan.

If there is anyone else that would like a copy, just let me know!

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ July 16, 2004 04:06 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ July 16, 2004 04:09 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font></font>

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 17, 2004 11:29 PM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Not to go into it all, but with unexpected car repairs and a family member not coming through as they swore on their child to do so....vacation for me this year is cancelled. I will most likely still be taking the time off, but won't be going anywhere which really isn't a vacation is it?

With that stated - I need the following people to send me their addresses as I am going to complete the CDs this weekend and will get them into the mail to you Next week. Please e-mail the info to me by using the icon link in my post and not the PM one. I have some info that I can't get rid of just yet in there, and don't think I have enough room to accept al this info. Thanks
    </font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thew</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Angulus of Death</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chesh</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">overtkill</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">macabee</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Peter Hoffman</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">alkoholik</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ph</font>[*]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Drau</font>[/list]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have a total list of people that are wanting this as:

Thew, Angulus of Death, Chesh, Shypappy, Nomalas, Tr3s, EndQuest, son of EQ, overtkill, Galactus the Planet Eater, *marv*, ghostdawgg, Guitardeth, Andyman, Evil Temptation, macabee, Peter Hoffman, toymank, alkoholik, pairadocs, Darth Pooh, ph, Peter Peeker, 316what, BrutalityReignsSupreme, Drau, Sculpey, TCM Hitchhiker, blackrhyno, bonedust, chasrfan.

If there is anyone else that would like a copy, just let me know!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you talking about the one with the Marvel universe characters ????

HEEEEEYYYYYY I was was bugging you for weeks !!!

[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Yes I am -

Your name is in my PDA for wanting one, but just didn't make it to the list - sorry!

Can you send me your addy and I'll get it out to you with the other?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sucks huge that you're not coming to the BBQ and that you'll have to go to jail after you take out you're relatives kid [img]wink.gif[/img]

Email away!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

You got PM

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

e-mail sent bro [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Originally posted by macabeee:
    Sucks huge that you're not coming to the BBQ and that you'll have to go to jail after you take out you're relatives kid [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah - it does on both counts! We really lliked that kid, but alas - a promise is a promise!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Marvel??? ugh they stink I hate marvel DC is the bes......oh wait i had that backwards DC sucks(except for batman)Make mine Marvel !!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I must've missed where you came up with this idea, what is it exactly

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Man, I'm bumming that you won't be a the BBQ! Oh well, life throws you curve balls and you hit what you can.

Good luck on your car repairs!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast