Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: That's right Survivor fans, it's that time again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree!!! I can't believe I'm missing Grey's Anatomy for this! Damn I love Yule. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    Is it me or you're going through the motion with Survivor more than actually enjoying it
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This season's been a little different then others. I wouldn't say that I've lost interest in the show, I just don't seem to have the kind of time, especially on Thursdays, that I've had in past seasons to write up a fun prediction, or even completely watch the show.

Now that I close the restaurant on Thursday night, my viewing consists of watching it sans volume at the restaurant, then going home and fast forwarding through the DVR'd episode and only stopping at areas that looked important when I watched it at the restaurant, oh, and of course watching the previews. I honestly spend more time watching the previews then I do the episodes!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No board last week, no time this week.

Very quickly.....

<font color="black">Parvati</font> wins the reward challenge, which is time to hang out with a family member.

<font color="black">Jonathan</font> goes to Exile Island

<font color="black"> Ozzy </font> wins Immunity

and

<font color="black"> Parvati </font> gets the boot.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah well crap, that wasn't supposed to happen!!

I didn't even get to use my witty remark about the Mini-Buckwheats that's been peeking out of Jonathan's ears coming out and eating Yul's toe nails.......

Oh well, I haven't been wrong in a while so I guess I was due. The final 3 that I pegged in week 4 in my Fantasty Survivor league (Yul, Sundra and Ozzy) are still going strong, so that's cool.

*** Non-challenge specific spoilers / speculation ***

Now next week should be interesting. We have 6 contenstants left and only 1 show before the finale next Sunday. Since the traditional Final 2 will be a Final 3 this season (the jury will vote the winner from the top 3 contestants instead of just 2)that means that they have to boot 2 people on Thursday's show to go into the finale with 4. Run the last immunity challenge to vote off the 4th in the first part of the Finale, reveal the big new twist, and go to the final Tribal Council with 3.

My thought last week is that Yul screwed himself when he was talking to Becky about how HE would need the former Raro's vote in the final 2, and how HE'D get it if they boot Jonathan, all the while not even considering that Becky might be the other person with him in that final 2. I have a feeling that Becky is going to try to team up with Ozzy, and once Adam and Pravati are gone take out Sundra next, then Yul. Then the big final 3 twist is revealed which saves Yul and ultimately wins him the game.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not sure who I'd really like to see win now. no one on there is very likable to me. Ozzy seems to be the one I guess I would like to see get it I guess, because he seems to be less drama than the others. as far as whos played the best so far, I would have said Jonathan, but since last show I guess its not so.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Seriously, getting rid of Jonathan was the dumbest move all of em did.

Everybody should have wanted to bring him all the way to the final 2!
    I don'T see how someone would have enough time left to get people pissed at them as much as everybody was pissed at Jonathan,.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456