Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: That's right Survivor fans, it's that time again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes, I'm all psyched up and ready for the premier! was surprised they were going to play the race card, but it should be interested. from here on, my Thursdays are for the show. cant wait. Survivor and Amazing Race are the only two reality shows I like.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

When I saw Billy I wondered if ghostdawg was chosen for Survivor and didn't told us
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

had to record it. just now sitting down to give it a view

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tonight launches the 13th installment of Survivor, Cook Islands.

logo md

To drudge up some attention, this season's tribes have been seperated into 4 tribes consisting of 5 members each and split apart according to race. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] The stunt worked, as every news source on the planet today has some sort of story about the show that primarily focuses on the race aspect. I don't think the tribes are going to last in their current configuration very long and the traditional 2 tribe breakdown will happen in the first few weeks <font color="black">my official prediction is week 3 for the first merge </font>

Here's how the tribes break down:

<font color="yellow">Manihiki (African American)Tribe</font>: Nathan Gonzales, 26, Retail Salesman; Rebecca Borman, 34, Make-up Artist; Sekou Bunch, 45, Jazz musician; Stephannie Favor, 35, Nursing Student; Sundra Oakley , 31, Actress <font color="black"> Losing tribe at Immunity, sending Stephanie home</font>

<font color="red">Aitutaki (Hispanic-American Tribe)</font>: Billy Garcia, 36, Heavy Metal Guitarist; Cecilia Mansilla, 29, Technology Risk Consultant; Cristina Coria, 35, Police Officer; John J.P. Calderon, 30, Professional Volleyball Player; Oscar Ozzy Lusth, 25, waiter<font color="black">2nd place in the Immunity Challenge</font>

<font color="blue">Rarotonga (Caucasian-American Tribe)</font>: Adam Gentry, 27, sales; Candice Woodcock, 23, Pre-Med Student; Jessica Smith AKS Flica Flame, 27, Former Roller Derby Player; Jonathan Penner, 44, Writer-Producer; Parvati Shallow, 23, Boxer <font color="black">3rd place in the Immunity Challenge and first to have a member sent to Exile, Jonathan </font>

<font color="green">Puka Puka (Asian-American Tribe)</font>: Anh Tuan Bui AKA: Cao Boi (Cowboy), 42, Nail Salon Manager; Becky Lee, 28, Attorney; Brad Virata, 29, Fashion Entertainment; Jenny Guzon-Bae, 36, Real Estate Agent; Yul Kwon, 31, Management Consultant <font color="black"> Immunity Challenge winner </font>

If you're looking for my predictions....their here as usual, just look!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gah dammit! [img]mad.gif[/img]

I get everything right EXCEPT the boot.... again!

I scored huge bonus points on guessing that there would be, and guessing the correct person that got sent to Exile island.....

What tribe in their right mind votes out one of their strongest men first?????

And Porthos, I thought the exact same thing about Billy / Ghostdawgg! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Like the last time when the older women voted out the lumberjill

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dont think I'm going to like the divisions after all. going to be too much bragging on your race and putting down of others and its gonna piss me off

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How right you are Porthos! Chaser, don't expect the race division to last more then this next episode....OOPS, that was a spoiler, I guess I let that one slip.

Onto this week's episode: Dire Straights and Dead Weight

It looks like the producers have gotten a bit stingy with the previews this week, only airing 3 different ones, the "next time on..." at the end of last week's episode, the picture in picture preview Saturday and the full screen one Monday. Past season there has had 5 sometimes 6 different previews aired, so there's not as much to base my predictions on as their usually is...... but anyway, here we go

Reward Challenge: <font color="black">It doesn't appear that there is going to be a seperate reward and immunity challenge this episode. However, there is a shot in the Monday preview of Billy eating chicken, so that's either the reward from the RC, part of the Immunity Challenge, or the tribe off'ed their chicken and ate 'em already. I'll stick with there is no RC</font>

Exile: <font color="black"> Man, this is not easy with so few previews. Nothing in the previews shows or even illudes to the exile for this week, so I'm just going to go with my gut and say Nate (who, by the way, is the dude from The Daily 10 on E!'s brother) since he is the only one left that orchistrated Jonathan's exile last week.</font>

Immunity Challenge: <font color="black"> The IC this week looks to be an obsicle course consisting of a crawl under, a bamboo and rope bridge obsticle, followed by possibly a puzzle table. Based upon last week's showing, Aitutaki won't fare to well in this challenge, and be the losers.</font>

Tribal Council: <font color="black"> Before the season started Jeff Probst said in an interview "in the second episode a revealed romance left him speechless." That rumored romance is JP and Celcilia, so the two of them should be safe. The preview at the end of last week's episode pointed toward Billy getting booted, but that seemed WAY to obvious, so I'm going to say it was misdirection. That leaves Ozzy and Christina. In the after show preview we see Ozzy trying to convince someone to throw the challenge so that they can get rid of Billy. While the discovery of said plan would normally be grounds to boot someone I think that Christina, being the oldest and smallest player on the team will raise a stink about Ozzy's plan and end up being the one who is voted out. There is also a pre-season interview with Probst where he couldn't remember what Christina did for a living, so it would seem that she wasn't around long enough to make an impression on Jiffy Boy</font>

Let's see how I do this week!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The last time they did something like that (not with races but with ages:young guys, old guys, young women, older women) it lasted about 3 weeks.

I think it was mainly a publicity stunt, in 2 or 3 weeks they'll be divided in two teams

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmm...spin the wheel and see if the man is a winner or a weiner! tonight will tell! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast