Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: That's right Survivor fans, it's that time again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think youre right. it was a pretty good part of the game last season.

just think, it could be you finding it!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by macabeee:

"You just found my turd. Smooches [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] , Yul"
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Only it should be referred to as a "Yul Log."

Talk about a blown opportunity.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Personaly, I didn't like the fact that it was found so fast.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And it has been said, (and I believe) that the producers actually do have a hand in the outcome of things.

The challenge SCHEDULE is fixed, not the aspects of the actual challenge. The producers change the challenges all the time, and some have accused that certain challenges are chosen to favor a certain tribe or player.

Of course Mark Burnett has adamantly denied this, saying that the challenges are switched around due to factors like weather conditions and tribe dynamics other then the personal and physical dynamics that play into the game. Example, they can't run a challenge that requires 3 people to participate if one of your tribe's only has 1 person in it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

youre definately and expert on this game. you should try and go on the show

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL! My friends have all said the same thing, but I don't think I'd last long.

There was a guy in season 11 (Brian, the questionably gay, Ivey League dude that always had slobber in the corners of his mouth when he talked) that particiaptes in the same Fantasy Survivor league that I do and is always in the top 10 in terms of successfully predicting the show and he was booted out 7th, so he didn't even make the jury!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah, so what? you'd still get to play the game youre great at. what an experience you'd have. plus getting to go some place exotic, meet Probst, and we'd get to see ya on the tv. YOU REALLY SHOULD GET ON THERE AND GIVE IT A SHOT!!! besides, you dont continually have spit in the corners of you mouth!

PLAY THE GAME!!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hopefully he'll screw with peoples minds making them think maybe he has it....maybe he doesnt. sure was an easy find this time. dont see how the first guy missed it if the clues where that easy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, after 2 weeks of completely blown predictions by me I have to do something to redeem myself.

I think I figured out what was throwing me off the past couple weeks....the race based tribes. Good thing that that will come to an end this week.

New tribe lineups: <font color="red"> Aitutaki </font>:<font color="black"> Cao Boi, Yul, Becky, Ozzy, Cecilia, Sundra, Jonathan, Jessica aka Flika , Candice
    </font>

<font color="blue"> Rarotonga </font>:<font color="black">Rebecca, J.P., Cristina, Stephannie, Adam, Nate, Jenny, Parvati, Brad</font>

Reward Challenge: <font color="black"> Because of the "surprise" tribe merger there won't be a reward challenge.</font>

Immunity Challenge: <font color="black"> Rarotonga </font>

Exile: <font color="black">Since Yul already found the idol it doesn't matter who goes to exile....so I'll say <s>Candice</s> On second thought, that doesn't make sense isn't on the right tribe to be going to exile, so I'll go with Adam </font>

Boot: <font color="black">This is a tough one, especially since my record is so poopy right now. There are 2 people that I have in mind as tonight's boot: Candice and Jessica (Flika), I just am not sure which one to go with though. Must think some more and watch the previews one more time. OK, previews are reviewed, and while there was nothing illuding to the boot, but I'm having a feeling that Jessica aka Flika will be the one taking the hike. </font>

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 28, 2006 04:14 PM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

should have stayed with Candice as she went to exile. at least Billy wasnt there waiting for her!

I dont like Flika. she's a goofball. same for Doc. he gets on my nerves and I'm not even on the show! I'm also not to hip on the chick that says she is going to use sex to try and fuck over the guys (not a quote of course)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast