Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: That's right Survivor fans, it's that time again!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OK, let's get this out of the way....

This week:

<font color="black"> Aitutaki </font> wins the Reward Challenge, which looks like a water challenge involving a stick, a swim and a plate.

<font color="black"> Who gives a shit </font> goes off to Exile Island. Anyone else notice that they forgot to Exile someone in the last real episode (unless you count Nate slumming with the Aitutakis)? Was it because of Cao Boi's pointless anti-hidden idol scheming? Was it boredom? Was it too much Sauvignon Blanc?

<font color="black"> Roratonga </font> wins the Immunity Challenge, which is going to involve zip lines, bags and raised platforms

and finally

<font color="black"> Jessica</font> is going to go and converse with Coi Boi at the loser lodge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm on a roll!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes you are and good bye Flika. She irritated me for some reason.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OOOOOOOOOO! Big twist this week! OOOOOOO!!
    [/sarcasm]

Ok, this week involves reward, Exile, Immunity, boot and a possible reshuffle?

Reshuffle: Jiffy offers the players 10 seconds to switch tribes.... <font color="black"> Candice and Jonathan take the offer, and go back to their original Roratonga tribe </font>

Reward: Nets and rolling people in barrels <font color="black"> the new 4 person Aitutaki tribe </font> wins and is whisked away on a 1 day vacation getaway.

Exile: <font color="black"> Someone goes, but I don't know who that is </font>

Immunity: Row, row row your boat to target, drop your balls and build a puzzle. <font color="black"> Aitutaki </font> wins

Boot: The plan will be <font color="black">for the original Raro's to boot the original outsiders (Brad, Jenny, Rebecca and Nate)</font> and it looks like the plan works when <font color="black"> Brad </font> get's his torch snuffed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I thought Brad was going to switch. I guess he didn't feel the breeze on the back of his neck. Maybe if Candice and Jonathan would have jump of the mat right away instead of waiting he would have made the move.

And by the way you got it right but I don't think your reasoning for Brad going was actually accurate
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ November 10, 2006 12:07 PM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't watched the episode yet, but I'm glad I got things right.

The previews lead me to make the assumpiton on the Brad thing. See, sometimes the previews can be misleading, but not obviously misleading.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Almost forgot that today was Thursday!

Not a lot of time, so this'll be short

<font color="black"> Aitu </font> wins reward and takes a plane ride to another island for the tradiotional island feast

<font color="black"> I don't care who</font> goes to Exile Island

<font color="black"> Aitu </font> wins Immunity, and <font color="black"> Raro </font> gets a bottle to take with them to Tribal Council (OOO! a new twist!)

<font color="black"> Jenny</font> is voted out a Tribal Council, then the bottle is opened and it's revealed that the person with the most AND the second most votes goes home, so <font color="black"> Rebecca </font> also takes the hike of the losers.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

That was close
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

By the way, next week I predict that Candace will go to Exile Island
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since I'll be giving thanks tomorrow, I'll get this out today.

Reward: I'm sure we'd be thrilled and amazed to watch a bunch of starving people run around and solve puzzles here. Or possibly retrieve things from the water. Or if we're really lucky, both. Sadly, it looks like we have to settle for the eating and drinking that accompanies.......<font color="black">the merge</font>.

Exile: Porthos predicted that Candice would go back to Exile this week, I disagree. The <font color="black"> merge and feast </font> takes the place of the Reward and Exile choice, and <font color="black">no one </font>goes.

Immunity: This week, they've replaced the unending thrill of puzzles and water fetching with the even greater excitement of the ever-popular Endurance Hold-on-athon!! Watch as nine people climb poles and hold on, motionlessly. Until they don't. In the end it looks like <font color="black"> Ozzy </font> hangs on the longest and wins immunity.

Boot: Looks like <font color="black"> Nate </font> will be the next off to Loser Lodge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by macabeee:
    Since I'll be giving thanks tomorrow, I'll get this out today.

Reward: I'm sure we'd be thrilled and amazed to watch a bunch of starving people run around and solve puzzles here. Or possibly retrieve things from the water. Or if we're really lucky, both. Sadly, it looks like we have to settle for the eating and drinking that accompanies.......<font color="black">the merge</font>.

Exile: Porthos predicted that Candice would go back to Exile this week, I disagree. The <font color="black"> merge and feast </font> takes the place of the Reward and Exile choice, and <font color="black">no one </font>goes.

Immunity: This week, they've replaced the unending thrill of puzzles and water fetching with the even greater excitement of the ever-popular Endurance Hold-on-athon!! Watch as nine people climb poles and hold on, motionlessly. Until they don't. In the end it looks like <font color="black"> Ozzy </font> hangs on the longest and wins immunity.

Boot: Looks like <font color="black"> Nate </font> will be the next off to Loser Lodge.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is it me or you're going through the motion with Survivor more than actually enjoying it
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast