Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official GTA San Andreas Thread!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well, the cool thing about feeding him is if he gets fat, you can take him to a gym... takes maybe five minutes and it's actually fun.

as for keeping clean... i've noticed people on the streets yelling that i stink, but i dunno if that's just a game thing or if there actually is a way to bathe... i haven't figured it out if there is.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and regarding your spoiler (which isn't really a spoiler, it's pretty common knowledge, plus it's within the first five minutes or so of the game)

you left San Andreas for Liberty City (west coast, east coast) five years ago. now your mother's been murdered and you return to find your neighborhood's all cracked out and the families have fallen apart. so it basically becomes your job to start fixing everything up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Bio:

As far as the stink....have you tried diving in the water? Or do the gyms have showers? Maybe you have to buy cologne?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no shower at the gym, and i've seen nothing that would indicate cologne.....

i dunno

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

but yeah, i guess now since i'm taking a break from it, i can describe the steps i took to prepare myself to truly enjoy the experience...

I picked it up Monday night. I get home, and it seems something happened to my little 150 watt Aiwa shelf system that used to power the sound system in my room. traced the plug from the back of the system to the wall... plugged in, but the display isn't showing anything. plugged it into another outlet, still nothing.

so, i played this game with nothing but my bedroom TV speakers for a couple days.

well, then i got an idea... i've had a 350 watt Aiwa surround sound system lying around for like 3 years that's never been used. got it for my 16th birthday, i believe. could be even older than that. but, fact is, it's got an assload of A/V hookups in the back, and i've got 3 consoles.

so, i start formulating my idea... we've got this old "bar" sorta thing in the basement... kind of a tall counter... or maybe a wide lecturn.

i dunno.

either way, it sits about 3 feet away from the wall. and it's got enough room on top to fit all this shit i need room for. so i take my tv, speakers, reciever, vcr, xbox, ps2, and gamecube down to the basement. i've got all the stuff from my room hooked up, and i still need to attach my surround speakers and subwoofer to the stereo.

so now i'm blasting San Andreas through my 12" Bose speakers with another 200 watts of power, and my games have never bumped harder... and there's still that subwoofer coming.

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 28, 2004 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Biohazard ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

meh, I haven't bothered to post here yet, but, Im a GTA WHORE, so I guess I will,

Im on OG Loc's missions (damn I hate him)

I think Ima try and play the game (or at least most of it) without cheat codes, seeing as how I used them on the last ones, and it means you dont get 100%

anywhoo, yeah, Im MORE than loving this game! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

YEEEE HAW!!!! I haven't had much chance to play, but holy shit is this game ever awesome!!

I spent the first bit at the track, and my guy has like $12,000,000 now!!! I don't think I'll have to worry about money for the rest of the game!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Who's found the parachute on that tall building in Los Santos!! [img]cool.gif[/img] Now THAT is cool shit!!

Haha!! and I couldn't help it...I just had to give my Carl the Fro, and Stash look!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Can't wait to get more into the missions! I need some spare time, damn it!!!

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 29, 2004 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Shypappy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i was bored, lookin through the manual... found the voice credits.

some names you might recognize:

Ice T
    Sam Jackson
    Chris Penn
    Peter Fonda
    James Woods

plus a few more that i thought sounded pretty familiar, but was too lazy to look 'em up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've played it and yes, it is loads of fun. Long Island already sold out everywhere of San Andreas (Also understand the game is exactly the area where i live, environment wise lol)

But a very good GTA indeed, the only thing i am disappointed with is...GRAPHICS!, The graphics in here are worse then what they were in Vice City! They could of worked on the graphics but over all, a kick ass game to play, especially with buddies around.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast