Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Chosen One:
    And I guess I've missed a bit, cause I see a new mod by the name of Captian Spaz, where did he come from btw?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not sure if you're joking or not, but in case you are serious Captain Spazmatic = Sculpey. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

of course everyone shows up after i go to bed [img]wink.gif[/img] what the hell was that, that just ran by [img]eek.gif[/img] i sware it looked like a naked peeker [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Inactive Member The Mighty Wolf's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by ?SNAPE?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chosen One:
    And I guess I've missed a bit, cause I see a new mod by the name of Captian Spaz, where did he come from btw?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not sure if you're joking or not, but in case you are serious Captain Spazmatic = Sculpey. [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, I wasn't joking! Seriously didn't know that!

Sculp's sorry for not being around when you did the big change over. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234