Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

damn, I had no idea the Battle Troll was out! looks like Im gonna have to start collecting LOTR again! well, that is, once Im not broke... so, in a year or so [img]wink.gif[/img]

-megalithanod

Got a ton of comics in the last couple of weeks, but these I thought I'd show - they are the last 3 I needed to complete the 6 covers (one hunt more down)
    PC080007

My wife found these in K-Mart today! She rules! Now I just need to find the Scanning Trooper and the 3 new Cantina Aliens
    PC080008

Finally broke down and picked up the Hellboy:EE set with the bust. A little paint bleed on the gun, but overall still an excellent piece I think
    PC080012

And a big THANKS out to shiner (I hope - I didn't keep the PMs on it) I owe you one or two!
    PC080013
    PC080014

-megalithanod

Been a while, but here we go as to what has been added in the last couple of weeks. I didn't think it was much after all - and there is probably twice this much if I count the stuff that I need to send out to people! (Peeker, ghostdawgg, Q-man, Darth Pooh)

First off for the wife's collection - found another one of these. The first one I found went to Mr. KK for a trade and my wife saw it and said she'd like one. THEN I find out they are one per case!! Lucked out at a TRU
    PC080001

Next up to start off the Holidays in the right spirit!
    PC080002

Found the Night Creeper/Cobra Ninja Trooper Valor vs Venom pack (only collect Ninjas with GI Joe)
    PC080003

Gotta have the KING in the collection
    PC080004

Got this with my preorder of Spider-man 2 (wonder why they were giving away the Spider-man 1 bobblehead from NECA with SM2? Didn't these sell well?)
    PC080005

Got these, but not for me (Darth Pook and Q-Man are the collective owners of these)
    PC080006

<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 09, 2004 12:17 AM: Message edited by: -megalithanod ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Freraking aweseom stuff mega..I really like some of the OTC figs in that pile.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WOOKIE!!! Kick ass stuff man!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where did you get those Jawas?!?!?!?!?!? I so want those!!!!

-megalithanod

Originally posted by KB26:
    Where did you get those Jawas?!?!?!?!?!? I so want those!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Entertainment Earth Exclusive