Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

.... too girly? i don't think so, but what do you think? And if you have any other ideas about other things to use, we can try them out... this is actually the first background i put up with the pic... And i dunno about the text on the pic... i wanted something, i like the look of it, but i didn't really know what to say... other than it should be something solitary, or about being alone.... it can always be changed easily, i always keep the original pic so that it can be re-done.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

i dunno about buttons, either... any ideas? he doesn't like big ones, i do know that much... (*chuckles and bites my tongue*... ohhh, the opportunities in that sentence... lol)....

*hugggs*... i hope you're feelin better....

ohhh! i almost forgot! we are supposed to come up with completely new header and footer material as well... *hands you your thinking cap*... lol... [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font color="#CDB5CD" size="1">[ November 16, 2006 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

love it.. the colour is that grey based purple.... it's so icy and cold to me...

lonely yet... lonely w/ attitude....

ahhh LOVE it !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm so glad! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] if you wanna change anything, or think something else would look good, like i said, we still have plenty of time, just lemme know... and lemme know if you have any ideas for buttons... i'm thinkin some kinda snowflakes or something... maybe... haven't had much time to look...

yay!!! now, if don just likes it, we'll all be happy, lol.... [img]wink.gif[/img]