Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: trading

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member nazaretalazareta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2024
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    trading

    How did understanding footprint charts enhance your approach to volume analysis and market activity?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member pavloviktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2024
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: trading

    Volume analysis has been a term I’ve heard often, but I didn’t fully understand it until recently. A forum post led me to an excellent article on what is a footprint, and it was eye-opening. It broke down how footprint charts reveal market activity and help in making more informed trades. The detailed examples made the concept much easier to grasp. I’ve started practicing this approach, and it’s already adding depth to my trading analysis.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •