Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member nazaretalazareta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2024
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    game

    I want a game where I can unlock new abilities and adjust my tactics—what would you recommend?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member pavloviktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2024
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: game

    Hey everyone! I found VinciSpin while scrolling through game recommendations, and I was immediately drawn to the idea of using plants to defend against invaders. It seemed like a unique take on tower defense games, so I downloaded it from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playmanera.greendefence. The first few levels were simple, but then the waves started getting tougher, and I had to start strategizing. Now, I’m obsessed with unlocking all the plants and figuring out the best defense setups!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •