Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: loan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member yamator11's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2024
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    loan

    My car engine just failed in Selangor and I need money today to pay the mechanic so I can commute to work. Does anyone know a safe, KPKT-licensed lender with same-day approval?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member yamator11's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2024
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: loan

    Having your car break down in Selangor is incredibly stressful, especially when you need it for your daily commute. I was in the exact same situation last month and desperately needed an instant personal loan to pay the workshop. I used a legally registered community credit company here in Malaysia. The digital process was so smooth and I got the cash on the very same day

  3. #3
    clewrslr Member Inmorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2022
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: loan

    There are times when a problem doesn't seem like a big deal, but it creates a lot of stress because of the limited time. I had this happen with a deposit for a house, when the money was needed literally the same day. That's when I understood why people look for Pinjaman RM500 Segera even for relatively small amounts. Some sites look too aggressive or complicated, so a normal structure and clear terms already inspire more trust. On Amanah Kredit, the information is presented quite calmly and without unnecessary chaos.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •