Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Upwork

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member jacobwelnuys's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2025
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Upwork

    I'm seriously considering leaving Upwork altogether. Lately, it feels more like a constant drain on my time and money than a real job. Submissions cost money, there are almost no responses, and even when there are, they’re often for strange or overly cheap projects. Before, I could still manage to get by, but now it feels like the platform just isn’t worth the effort anymore. I wonder if anyone has actually quit yet, and how did it go?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member nazaretalazareta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2024
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upwork

    I actually stopped actively using Upwork recently, and honestly—it’s actually become easier. At first, I was nervous because it seemed like that was my main source of clients, but in reality, most of my decent clients were already regulars anyway. Now I work more directly and try other channels, like referrals or social media. I wouldn’t say I’m making significantly more money right away, but I definitely have fewer stressors and lower costs associated with all that application process.

  3. #3
    clewrslr Member pavloviktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2024
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Upwork

    Hello there, I came across this while trying to reorganize my freelance workflow. I was considering whether to switch from upwork and found a page discussing it in detail. What caught my attention was how realistic the pros and cons were. It didn’t promise quick results, just explained how things might work differently. That honesty made me spend more time reading through it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •