Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: games

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member nesteroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2024
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    games

    Can you suggest a trusted site with a variety of casino games?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member DenBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2024
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: games

    Hello from Mogadishu, I first heard about this while chatting with friends at a local café where we often discuss football matches and betting habits in Somalia. One of them showed me www.888starz-somalia.so on his phone, so I decided to try it later that night. I was mostly interested in how it performs during live sports events and quick games. I spent some time testing different sections, switching between sports and casino-style options. At one point I had a losing run that made me consider quitting, but a few successful rounds later helped me recover and finish the evening with a small positive result.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •