Thread: With whom can I share my new business startup ideas?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

With whom can I share my new business startup ideas?

If your idea is patentable you shouldn’t disclose it to the public until you file a patent. If you do you won’t be able to get international patent rights (last time I checked).
    In my experience, people who try to steal your idea will fail 99% of the time because it takes a lot of work and most people aren’t willing to do it…so you should feel comfortable talking about your idea to your friends.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: With whom can I share my new business startup ideas?

I recently found an interesting site where everyone can find investments for their startup. I want to share it with you because this topic is very interesting to me and I have already received a response from investors for my ideas. Home | Qilindo.com | Startup Network November 5, 2021 site, will help any project to come true and help people, do not miss this opportunity.

Junior Hostboard Member BenTredin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am new to business, so I record and process all information. I recently tried slidepeak services and decided to advertise my products. A good and interesting presentation turned out, and most importantly accessible. Many of our customers placed orders on the same day. Now I understand that presenting your product is very important.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

By now, you probably know that Amazon has its own delivery service. But did you know that you can join Amazon’s delivery fleet as a driver?

Amazon’s Flex program allows you to do just that. All you have to do is answer a quick questionnaire, download their app, and, if you’re accepted, you start making money.

According to Flex’s homepage, Amazon pays drivers between $18 – $25 per hour, and the shifts are typically five hours long.

I’ve also read stories that even if drivers finish their shifts early, they still get compensated for the entire five hours.

Junior Hostboard Member Adriaticos's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is it difficult to open a business in 2022?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Many people believe that now is not the best time to start a business. Because of covid-19, many companies have been forced to close.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Many people believe that now is not the best time to start a business. Because of covid-19, many companies have been forced to close. Moreover, now there is an economic war between states, it is a strong blow for small businesses. But if you believe that your product will be in demand, you need to take the risk. You need to buy a license to work legally. You can find out more about them here: How Much Is A Business License In Virginia? – LicenseCost.com. A license will give you government protection.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you have already decided on the ideas and goals of your business, I advise you to learn more about the question of what is startup consulting. Because startup consulting is a long-term investment in your business that will bring tangible results in the future.