This message board does not have many rules, but please do follow the rules below, and all will have pleasant experiences here!

1. Typing Please type correctly. I don't mean to sound like your past or present english teacher, but one of my biggest pet peeves is seeing someone type like this:

hey wassup how r u im fine

on a message board where there are no limits to the amount you can type.

2. Language Please do not use inappropriate language on this message board. This is a message board for ages, meaning that children come here too.

3. Inappropriate Topics Do not bring up inappropriate or controversial topics. There were problems on the other American Girl Fans Message Board dealing with this, and many people had their feelings hurt because of it. If you are not sure whether or not something is inappropriate, DON'T POST IT, or PM a moderator to ask if you can.

4. Off-Topic Threads If you really want to post a thread about something that is not related to any of the American Girl products or any part of the AG website, please put an "OT:" in front of the title so that people who only wish to read topics related to American Girl know that that thread is not something that they would be interested in.

5. Ebay Auctions I know that a lot of people find this rule annoying, but please do not post links to current Ebay auctions, unless there is an unauthentic AG outfit or doll that the seller is trying to pass off as authentic. Otherwise, you may post links to completed Ebay auctions only.

6. Negativity Please do not post anything negative directly aimed towards a member of the board. This is supposed to be a positive environment, and no one should have to have their feelings hurt here.

7. Have lots of fun on this message board!

**NOTE** The moderators of this message board reserve the right to delete or edit any post that does not follow the above rules.