Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So I just sold a few things on eBay last week, and now I have over four hundred bones sitting in my PayPal account. But I can?t decide on what to spend it on.

Here are my options?

a) Buy a few overpriced grails on eBay. These are items that I keep putting off buying, cause I can?t justify spending that much coin on them. Going with this option would fill in some slots in my collection and allow me to move on to other things.

b) Save it until Palisades? Devastator and Warrior Alien statues come out in the next month. I plan on buying both of these for my TF and Alien collections anyway, so this would be a cool way to get them without blowing extra cash from my monthly budget.

d 1854

d 1600

c) Save it to go towards payment for a Sideshow Darkness Bust. It seems totally unlikely for me to shell out over $800 for this badass item, but knocking $400 off the top brings it within reach. Maybe I?ll sell some more shit that?s lying around and bring the price down a little more.

2910 image01

What do you d00dz think I should do?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd say fill in the holes and move on. Then you won't keep thinking back on stuff you still need to get. Kinda like a burden off your back.

That, or put it towards the Darkness bust.