Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i figured i would bump this and let you all know that jesse is a fuckin fag who hides out now from everyone..cause hes fuckin scared of the people who he owes. mad people already have his number and will not hesitate to call. i plan on calling him starting tomm. i will call all hours of the night until i get my money..and im sure others will do what they will to get him as well. he signs on for a min and then when you im him . he signs off. me along with lots of other people have sent him numerous emails.pms. he answers nothing. here what he said to me 4 weeks ago.

MindofaKiller just sent you (TyLeRDurDeNx2) a Private Message at Hostboard.

Here is the message sent by MindofaKiller:

Subject: To settle this...
    --------------------------------------------------

I'll just send you money. I won't keep saying I'm going to finish your customs, because you'll end up waiting another year.

So how much money do you think I owe you? I'm not saying I'll get it out right now, but I'll take it out of my paycheck next week.

I just didn't want this **** coming to the board. Could've just been talked over, but I pretty much deserved all the the flak. I just don't want everyone on the ******* board thinking I'm Torturedsoul.

Sorry for the wait and the bad trading methods. I'll just send you some cash, we'll call it even. Just don't trade with me anymore, lol. This needs to be settled and I haven't been very cooperative, I know. Just get back to me whenever.

Peace,
    Jesse

heres more

TyLeR DurDeN x2: jesse i sent you a email yesterday...check it out...that should have everything you need to know
    Blood r 0 0 t s: i just sent you a pm
    Blood r 0 0 t s: should have everything you need to know
    TyLeR DurDeN x2: i know i read it.... the vaule of the figs is on the email i sent you
    TyLeR DurDeN x2: em fig.....$23
    doro $15
    walmart figs i sent you money on paypal $15
    Blood r 0 0 t s: you already read it? sent it like two seconds ago
    TyLeR DurDeN x2: i know i seen it ,,, im quick
    TyLeR DurDeN x2: you dont want to be a tsoul
    TyLeR DurDeN x2: like i said in the email...me and you used to talk fine and shit liek that....im not sure if it was a game or just buyin time,....but me and you used to be on good terms besides me waiting this long for the figs
    TyLeR DurDeN x2: you want all this to go away and so do i
    Blood r 0 0 t s: oh i know, i handled it bad
    Blood r 0 0 t s: but you'll get your money, that i can do
    TyLeR DurDeN x2: sounds fine to me

i think i speak for alot of people when i say he should be banned from this site. cause i dont think people would want to post where a fuckin lowlife fagget co-owns.

i love everybody on this board. i think cr0w does a great job. and i want to start postin here more often. but cant seem to do that knowing moke is a mod on this board. i know alot of you ( well most of yous ) do not feel the same way i do and i can accpt that. i dont want to go on bad terms with anybody from here. im just letting you all know what kind of a fuckin prick jesse really is...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Come out of hiding and gimme back my goddamn $20. [img]mad.gif[/img]

<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Tha Nemesis ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

still owes me 21$ from last years sdcc [img]eek.gif[/img]
    when i bought him 2 neca exclusive pinheads.
    he sent me some money and then said he would pay me later. what do you expect from a kid.

<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ July 26, 2004 02:32 AM: Message edited by: beer mann ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I too will vouch for the doucheness that is Jesse...

I got my set of Tortured Souls, but it took me calling his house and telling his GRANDMA that I would come down and collect my winnings...
    That's right people...his fuckin GRANDMA! The little bitch wouldn't even be man enough to answer the phone and talk to me man to man. I did not want to threaten him, I just wanted to find out what the fuck he did with my $100, and when I was going to get my figures...
    Sure enough, after my little conversation with his grammy, my package showed up a week later!
    Just so all of you know how shady this little fuck is, he had been sending me pms on RFB months ago saying that the package was sent and that it should be there any time...
    So, my suggestion is if Jesse owes you money, call his house and talk to gramps...she'll hook ya up... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For those of you who are worried about Moak's position on this board, it's non-existent now. I'm solely running it, as he quit in part due to this thread.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

which is sad......I actually liked talking to MoaK. He acted like a douche from time to time, sure, but he has always been an integral part of this group.

He better sort this shit out, stop being a cock, and get his ass back on here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cr0w:
    For those of you who are worried about Moak's position on this board, it's non-existent now. I'm solely running it, as he quit in part due to this thread.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's good to see. The name of this board shouldn't be tarnished by such lowlife scumbags such as bade traders. Especially the ones who will lie to your face about it and go on like nothing happened.

I'm still waiting on my damn money from Dysfunctional. I'm starting to think that fucker got away with my money.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by werewolfoz:
    which is sad......I actually liked talking to MoaK. He acted like a douche from time to time, sure, but he has always been an integral part of this group.

He better sort this shit out, stop being a cock, and get his ass back on here.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Agreed.

I guess I remember when I was his age, and didn't have a steady cash flow, but it's not worth severing friendships over a few bucks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He'd have the money if he didn't buy Zanax and cocaine all the fucking time.

Stop hiding behind your name and step up pussy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow...too bad it all had to come to this. This is exactly why I don't trade with people I don't know personally...it's too easy to put on a false front.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011