Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Car

How expensive is it now to get around with a rental car and driver?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Car

I think if you value comfort and your time it will not be expensive at all. Sometimes it costs me less than a cab. I use the services of Chauffeur service prices in London, chauffeur car price per hour (you can estimate the prices) and have been their regular customer for several years. I have not had any complaints or problems. So I'm willing to pay, at least for that)

Junior Hostboard Member hyacinthyaffe5's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In some cases, it can be cheaper to use a rideshare service like Uber or Lyft.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It depends on where you are going and how many people you are traveling with. For example, in Thailand, you can expect to pay around $25-$30 daily for a rental car and driver. This price includes gas, tolls, and parking. If you are traveling with a group of people, you may be able to negotiate a lower rate. When I was in Japan, I found a Toyota supra mk4 for sale and rented it for a few days to have fun with it, and I paid around 50$ for 2 days. Now I am thinking of buying it and importing it home.

Hostboard Member christiangassand's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The cost of rental cars with drivers can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the location, duration of the rental, and the type of car. In general, rental cars with drivers tend to be more expensive than using public transportation or driving yourself. However, they can offer a convenient and comfortable way to get around, particularly if you're in an unfamiliar area or need to travel long distances. As for Airport taxi service, they can also be a convenient option for travelers, particularly if you have a lot of luggage or are in a hurry. However, it's important to be aware of the potential for high prices or hidden fees, so it's a good idea to do your research and compare prices before booking.

Junior Hostboard Member tgrannei's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Car rental prices may be higher in popular tourist locations or during peak tourist seasons. Luxury or expensive cars will also cost more than standard cars. Also, if you require a driver to wait for you during your trip, or if you have special requirements, such as multi-day trips or long-distance trips, these factors can further increase the rental cost. Not having a driver's license https://fairyid.com/product/south-carolina-fake-id can also play a cruel trick on you. As for airport cab services, they can indeed be a convenient option for travelers, especially if you have a lot of luggage or are in a hurry to get to your destination. It's important to note, however, that airport cab fares can vary depending on factors such as distance, time of day, and local regulations. In some cases, there may be additional charges for picking up or dropping off at the airport.

Hostboard Member christiangassand's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The cost of getting around with a rental car and driver can vary widely depending on your location, the type of car you choose, and the duration of your trip. It's essential to check with local rental agencies or ride-sharing services for specific pricing in your area. If you ever require a reliable luton to bedford taxi service, I recommend visiting the awairportltn website for a convenient and comfortable transportation option.