Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This isn't a professionally-run board. It's a board myself and Moak created at no cost to us or any of you to fucking post on.

If you want professional, stay at Spawn.com. I'm sick and God damned tired of babysitting grown men who have nothing better to do than fucking whine about shit on the internet like it affects their daily fucking lives.

Here's a God damned newsflash: if you think you have it fucking bad POSTING on here, try running the fucking place. You'd shit your pants and have a fucking breakdown within a week, thanks to your apparent inability to handle the slightest fucking hint of an insult in a post directed toward you.

I don't give a fuck what Spliff said. I don't give a fuck what Vreenak said. I don't give a fuck what Hoffman said. They all said their piece without having to come whining to me about what somebody else said about them. The only issue in this post is you, Shockwave. If you can't handle someone saying something negative about you, get the fuck off of the internet and stop posting on message boards, because that's all you're going to see if you insist on acting like a crybaby.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cr0w:
    Nobody's getting banned, least of all those who don't send me PM's whining about what someone else said.

Look, I've asked people time and again not to discuss politics on here, and my requests have gone ignored. If you fuckers want to discuss this shit in a place I've asked you not to, deal with the responses. Fuck.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did PM you....very professional by the way

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

....and oh yeah....everyone who disagrees with my own personal opinions are wrong and are fucking retarded.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by SlappyMcNasty:
    ....and oh yeah....everyone who disagrees with my own personal opinions are wrong and are fucking retarded.
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Skullpit:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by SlappyMcNasty:
    [img]wink.gif[/img]
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]cool.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The audacity! How dare you make such a statement...you should be locked up. [img]mad.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456