Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: What the fuck is going on here??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As far as the Sled goes, when KSC threw a fit over me not posting there and Rooter offering me a board after he offered one to KSC, I pretty much lost all interest. That and the fact that it's an all-you-can-eat spamfest.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

works pretty damn fast for me too. I've got cable connection though

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yeah, I've got high-speed, and it's not THAT much longer, but it's just a bit slower than RFB was, which makes a difference in a thread where I don't REALLY have something I NEED to add...

Also, Hostboard sometimes completely flakes out on you, and it takes forever to refresh the main board page...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

4 people? Bitch please, name them.

Aside from your gay ass, and the shit I owe Nem and Tom, everyone else I've dealt with have their end of the bargan.

Now go ahead and name four people, faggot. Are these aside from you, or including you? Lay off the crack rock.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

btw, I sent Baimun $15 for a custom SWAT Spawn about...6 months to a year ago. To this day, I still don't have the figure. I asked him about it off the boards why he didn't send it, and he seemed to have a legit reason. So I had no prob with waiting. That was about 6 months ago. I couldn't give a fuck about it anymore...whatever. He never sent it, I never got it. I didn't make a huge deal out of 15 dollars, and didn't make 5 topics a day on his board about it. Same goes with bonedust, although I eventually got his package about 5 months later.

I posted why no one has gotten their shit, and I really don't give a fuck if you don't believe me. Call them excuses, call them whatever you'd like. But if you want to whine like a baby who just shit his diaper, I'm not going to put up with it. I'll edit your posts, I'll insult you, and if you piss me off enough I'll ban you from this board or any other board I mod.

Yeah I realize I fucked up a trade with you Tyler, I think the whole world does due to how much you bitch and moan about it. I said I'd send you the money when I get it, so kindly shut the fuck up before I do it for you. So relax, have a Coke and smile and shut the fuck up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bro you think i actully give a fuck if you ban me ??
    am i supposed to be threatend by your words. its funny how you say i bitch so much about it, mean while i only made 1 thread about it on this board AND THIS BOARD ONLY. you act like im the one bitching but how come you have other peeps making a big deal out of it as well, im sure you seen the other threads on the board about your fuckups.
    plus if you wanted to handle this like a fuckin human. you would have not avoided all the emails, pm's and avoid coming on aim. you said 2 weeks. i gave you the 2 weeks without saying shit. you also said handle this outside of the boards and i did. what did that get me ? nothing but your punkass avoiding like a little bitch. but you call me the bitch, while im not the one hiding from people. im sure you have no problem paying $20 every month for your coh, but yet you cant afford $50 to pay me ? your a fuckin joke jesse.
    you have no fuckin life. you think its cool by fucking everyone over and giving mad excuses. you think your mad cool and shit but actually YOUR THE FAGGET not me. im not the one fuckin people over for fuckin toys man. that shit is pathetic.
    i could have been a real dick when i talked to your grandmoms but i didnt. i wasnt going to disrespect someones home like that cause thats not me. you can ban me or do what the fuck you want. but just think....ill keep calling [img]wink.gif[/img]
    fagget

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

man its really a shame this cant be worked out and everything calm down and be fixed. big time downer when all this kind of stuff happens and is on the boards.

it makes the baby jesus cry

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I Just Got My Password Sent to me cuz i lost it :X but im back now [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey Dr

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678