Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Unprecedented coolness in this thread....a.k.a. "HALLOWEEN UPDATE from N.E.C.A."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to agree with you there. It's very cool, but not the best thing I've ever seen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BigC:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by werewolfoz:
    I guess it takes alot to impress you, C.....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Didn't say I didn't like it. Just think most of you are too impressed. "#1 figure set ever" PLEASE. "Unprecedented coolness" What the fuck?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well look at some of the figures you buy that we may not think are that cool at all but you like em right? You have to take into account that Halloween is a classic movie and this represent the best figures made of that film.as far as a horror figure is concerned this looks to be the MOST accurate and unlikely to be made as well as innovative base(even if it is just a piece of a porch) to date.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most innovative base to date? I don't think so, that goes to the Infernal Parade.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm just glad I can make a Pres fig from Escape from New York now.....
    "You're the duke of New York....You're A number one!!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BigC:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by werewolfoz:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Didn't say I didn't like it. Just think most of you are too impressed. "#1 figure set ever" PLEASE. "Unprecedented coolness" What the fuck?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I never said it was the best boxed set/2-pack EVER, but I still think it's too cool for words.

Some companies would've just packed both figures together on a card with a couple accessories and been done with it.

Here, not only do we get a base with them, but NECA went the extra mile to not just make the base a little flat piece of crap, but more of a diorama. It's like a set piece now, and it complements the hell out of these two figures (which would've just been cool on their own).

<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 25, 2004 05:35 PM: Message edited by: werewolfoz ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by werewolfoz:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BigC:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Didn't say I didn't like it. Just think most of you are too impressed. "#1 figure set ever" PLEASE. "Unprecedented coolness" What the fuck?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I never said it was the best boxed set/2-pack EVER, but I still think it's too cool for words.

Some companies would've just packed both figures together on a card with a couple accessories and been done with it.

Here, not only do we get a base with them, but NECA went the extra mile to not just make the base a little flat piece of crap, but more of a diorama. It's like a set piece now, and it complements the hell out of these two figures (which would've just been cool on their own).

<font color="#dedfdf"><font size="1">[ June 25, 2004 05:35 PM: Message edited by: werewolfoz ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You may not have said it, but it was in the thread and that's what I am attacking. Anything other than attack that was a direct response to something said towards or asked of me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    Most innovative base to date? I don't think so, that goes to the Infernal Parade.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">While I thin the infernal parade is cool. I was referring to Horror MOVIE character figures. This is easily the most unique. better than the fire floor from Freddy vs Jason

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345