Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmm...

i've gotten both rings, a silver key, a gold key, a normal key, a red box (with the two rings in it), the empty cd case, a tape, a note, and the power cable.

hmm...

don't tell me anything.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

WOOHOO..... i got out, now what? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by dedguy:
    hmm...

i've gotten both rings, a silver key, a gold key, a normal key, a red box (with the two rings in it), the empty cd case, a tape, a note, and the power cable.

hmm...

don't tell me anything.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wont tell you what you're missing, only that there are a total of 13 items in the game. (and the 13th cannot be had until you find the first 12) [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hell yes !!!

I made it out, had a helluva time trying to get the safe to appear,...still am not sure how that worked,...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Where the hell is the 2nd damn ring?!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

um....what are you talking about?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by cr0w:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Archangel23:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cr0w:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">find it yet cr0w?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, it's the one thing I can't find.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sent ya a pm on the loction of the second ring. if you wanted to find it on your own, just delete it.

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Archangel23:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by cr0w:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Archangel23:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">find it yet cr0w?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, it's the one thing I can't find.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sent ya a pm on the loction of the second ring. if you wanted to find it on your own, just delete it.

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">can you please pm me its location thats the only thing i couldn't find

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Archangel23:

[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great, thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast