Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Haven't ranted in awhile, so here's one for ya. Killertoys and its fans beware.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright so, we've all heard my thoughts on Killertoys a few months back. Well, here are some more. I saw Fat Joe browsing our forum today, and while he's unable to post (sorry man!), he's still able to read it. I don't really care, honestly, but you know me...I'm all about controversy. So without further ado, lets get right into it.

First things first, we all know what happened with RFB, so I'm not really getting into the fact that Joe stole our site. What I'm gonna get into is the things we (and in particular, I) did for him before all that shit went down. Where to start, where to start..hmm..

I know! We all remember the Monsters 3 leak, which I took responsibility for. Well, that's partially true. I told Moak the lineup, which he blabbed to everyone. What I never revealed was that Joe, in his infinite wisdom, IM'd me and told me both the Monsters 3 lineup and the Infernal Parade lineup the day he got the product sheet. Of course, as soon as the shit hit the fan, Joe shit his pants and was worried about losing the millions of dollars in orders from McFarlane if it came to light that he was the one who fucked up and leaked it. Me, being the kind of person who helps out his friends, went to Goff and personally claimed responsibility for it while telling him that KT and Joe had nothing to do with it. Well, of course that was a lie. Joe's responsible for spreading out confidential McFarlane Toys info months before it's supposed to be revealed, which is truly the mark of a good retailer! Way to go man!

Next, I gave him a hell of a deal on a Crow fishtank, which I clearly stated was not shrinkwrapped, but otherwise in good shape when I talked to him on the phone. Apparently, he got excited over a hoagie or something and forgot that, so when it arrived without the shrinkwrap, rather than asking me about it, he held a grudge for months, which culminated in him losing his shit after not eating for 20 minutes and banning me from RFB long before he stole the site from us. Oh yeah, he also held a grudge with me because of a deal that I fudged up with Animal Mother, even though AM and I were fine and I took care of it within 20 minutes of the problem happening.

Lets see, what's next...hmm. How about me agreeing to promote him on the Spawn board after he was told he couldn't post deals on there anymore by the mods? I shilled his shit on the Spawn board repeatedly after he was told not to do it, just because he was a friend of mine.

You see, I have no problem with Killertoys at all, it's their representative who's a lousy piece of shit. I can't fathom why a company such as KT would allow a fucking 3 year old trapped in an 800lb body to have such an important fucking job, especially when he takes it upon himself to cuss out and humiliate his customers through IM and e-mail. He also loves to talk shit about boarders through IM, such as Walnut and Wishy, calling them both fucking pain in the asses and other choice phrases.

Rest assured, when I remember more, it will be posted. Until then, have a nice night.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dang.....joe sucks ass.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

venting is good... now go get your gun and finish the process. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and btw ive seen joe browse this board alot.
    but it always seems to be when you(cr0w) or moak isnt around.
    and yes benting is good

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The whole situation just sucks. RFB was fucking great for a while. There were mad cool people there and it was always fun. I understand why you and MOAK left but it sucks nonetheless. Now that board is dead, this board is mad slow the white board sucks ass. Lately I spend most of my time at the unreal or the sled. Oh well, life goes on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'd prefer to stay out of this, but did you know he deleted all of your reviews on the toy review page of RFB? I thought that was kinda funny.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cr0w, you are such a little trouble maker, young man! What would your mother say about this? [img]redface.gif[/img]

But yeah, all of the above is true and not even the half of it.

Joe mouths off about alot of board members behind their back. He's even done it to cr0w and myself. It's obvious he doesn't care about anyone but himself and his little intarweb toy business.
    ...and hoagies, can't forget the hoagies.

I'm shocked, amazed and baffled that he can run a mildy successful business...the man has as much intelligence as my left nut (which hangs a little bit lower than my right). A few times he was going to hook me up with some free goods, but he'd tell me he'd talk about it later. So the next day or so I go to talk to him about it, and he says, "No, I never said that." or "I would never give products away that sell that good."
    So I don't know what was going on inside his head, besides hoagies jumping over the fence.

Not to mention all the "advertisement and promotion" RFB was supposed to get...amoung other things, etc etc. Indeed he is a snake-in-the-grass bastard! So if you consider yourself his "friend," ya better watch out! He'll chew you up (but I doubt he'd spit you out) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What kinda stuff does he say about people behind they're backs.?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

he talked about me when I hooked up with Nurse faceless. I dont think he said anything bad, but what do I know. I try to not blacklist folks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Skullpit:
    The whole situation just sucks. RFB was fucking great for a while. There were mad cool people there and it was always fun. I understand why you and MOAK left but it sucks nonetheless. Now that board is dead, this board is mad slow the white board sucks ass. Lately I spend most of my time at the unreal or the sled. Oh well, life goes on.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol, KSC's spin-off board actually gets traffic? *faints*

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast