Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Haven't ranted in awhile, so here's one for ya. Killertoys and its fans beware.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A good amount of traffic lately.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Johnny Feldman:
    he talked about me when I hooked up with Nurse faceless. I dont think he said anything bad, but what do I know. I try to not blacklist folks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"Hooked up with her," like what...online? E-dating?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Man, what an asshole.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Johnny Feldman:
    he talked about me when I hooked up with Nurse faceless. I dont think he said anything bad, but what do I know. I try to not blacklist folks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"Hooked up with her," like what...online? E-dating?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">she lived with me for 3 weeks dude. She's coming back soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I knew you took the blame for Joe on the monsters3 lineup leak. I think I even asked you if you were just taking the fall for him, and you told me you were'nt. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so thats how moak got the monsters 3 lineup.

anyways ever since the creech boxset i get getting more and more sick of how late they get shit, and joes refuseful to take blame for anything

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Yig:
    I knew you took the blame for Joe on the monsters3 lineup leak. I think I even asked you if you were just taking the fall for him, and you told me you were'nt. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">listen...i am on the outside looking in...BUT....he TRUSTED you with confidential info that you leaked that "could have cost him a ton of money".....you probably could have ruined alot more than you think....how is he wrong?....wrong for trusting you?...a "Partner" in a website?,,,,,,

the lesson i think everyone needs to learn is ..."trust nobody"...

btw i am:
    1 [img]biggrin.gif[/img] runk
    2 [img]tongue.gif[/img] robably reading too much into this
    3:have nothing against you guys (love your boards both previous and current......

<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ July 16, 2004 01:25 AM: Message edited by: alkoholik ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up

on the other hand i think he 's a fag for stealing your forum .......fuckbag!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by alkoholik:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Yig:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">listen...i am on the outside looking in...BUT....he TRUSTED you with confidential info that you leaked that "could have cost him a ton of money".....you probably could have ruined alot more than you think....how is he wrong?....wrong for trusting you?...a "Partner" in a website?,,,,,,

the lesson i think everyone needs to learn is ..."trust nobody"...

btw i am:
    1 [img]biggrin.gif[/img] runk
    2 [img]tongue.gif[/img] robably reading too much into this
    3:have nothing against you guys (love your boards both previous and current......

<font color="#dedfdf"><font size="1">[ July 16, 2004 01:25 AM: Message edited by: alkoholik ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, I told Moak and that was it. Moak leaked it from there. In hindsight, I shouldn't have said anything, but I took responsibility for what I did AND for what he did.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Johnny Feldman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Johnny Feldman:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"Hooked up with her," like what...online? E-dating?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">she lived with me for 3 weeks dude. She's coming back soon.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA etc

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast