Thread: Can someone guide me through the process?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can someone guide me through the process?

Hey folks! Quick question: I'm a bit puzzled about how to top up and redeem points on this platform. Can someone guide me through the process? Thanks in advance!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can someone guide me through the process?

No worries, happy to help out. To top up, head to your account settings, and you'll find a Recgarge Mobile, Buy Gift cards, eSIM for bitcoin option. From there, you can choose the amount you want to add to your account. Once that's done, these points will be ready for redemption.
    Now, for redemption, it depends on what rewards you're eyeing. If it's merchandise, there's usually a Buy gift card amazon section in the store where you can use your points directly. If it's something else, check the specific reward's details. Hope that clears things up!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Can someone guide me through the process?

Piggybacking on David's response, just a heads up, sometimes there are special offers or bonuses when you top up during certain events or promotions. Keep an eye out for those to maximize your points!

As for redemption, it's a breeze. Once you've accumulated the points you need, navigate to the rewards section. There, you'll see a range of options. Pick what suits you best, and usually, there's a straightforward 'Redeem' button. Your redeemed items or benefits will then be processed, and you're good to go! Enjoy your perks!