Thread: Any recommendations for car rental companies in NYC?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any recommendations for car rental companies in NYC?

Hey everyone, I'm planning a trip to New York City next month and I'm thinking of renting a car to get around. Any recommendations for car rental companies in NYC? I've heard parking can be a nightmare, so I want to make sure I choose a reliable company with good customer service.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Any recommendations for car rental companies in NYC?

That sounds like an exciting trip you have planned! When it comes to rent a car in NY, I'd suggest looking into companies like Enterprise or Hertz. They have multiple locations throughout the city, which can be convenient, especially if you're staying in different areas. Plus, they usually offer a variety of vehicle options to suit your needs, whether you're looking for something compact for easy parking or a larger vehicle for group travel.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Any recommendations for car rental companies in NYC?

Enterprise and Hertz are solid choices for renting a car in NYC. Another option you might want to consider is Zipcar. They offer a more flexible rental experience with hourly rates and convenient pick-up/drop-off locations scattered throughout the city. This can be beneficial if you only need a car for a few hours here and there, rather than for your entire stay. Just make sure to factor in any membership fees and usage charges into your budget to ensure it aligns with your travel plans. Safe travels!