Thread: Welcome to the 4" Action Figure Fiend Club!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Greetings! This message board is dedicated to 4" (Or 3 3/4" if you prefer) action figures lines from past and present. You name it, Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Micronauts, Microman, Star Trek, Comic Action and Pocket Super-Heroes, Remco's Mini Monsters, Indiana Jones, Tron, Buck Rogers, Crystar, Battlestar Galactica, Lone Ranger, Zoro, Dungeons and Dragons, Legends of the West, Black Hole, Adventure People, Clash of the Titans, A-Team, Visionaries, Butch & Sundance, Marvel Super Hero Showdown, Army of Darkness, Planet of the Apes, Terminator, Alien VS Predator, McFarlane Monster Playsets, etc., etc., etc....

Read, discuss, ask, post pictures, share your 4" customs, whatever you feel like doing! Enjoy!

<font color="#CCCCCC" size="1">[ March 20, 2005 06:26 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm in!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

you guys seem kinda familiar....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whoa, de ja vu.

I like the 4" figures!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Six degrees of the Time Traveler...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Greetings! This message board is dedicated to 4" (Or 3 3/4" if you prefer) action figures lines from past and present. You name it, Star Wars, G.I. Joe, Micronauts, Microman, Star Trek, Comic Action and Pocket Super-Heroes, Remco's Mini Monsters, Indiana Jones, Tron, Buck Rogers, Crystar, Battlestar Galactica, Lone Ranger, Zoro, Dungeons and Dragons, Legends of the West, Black Hole, Adventure People, Clash of the Titans, A-Team, Visionaries, Butch & Sundance, Marvel Super Hero Showdown, Army of Darkness, Planet of the Apes, Terminator, Alien VS Predator, McFarlane Monster Playsets, etc., etc., etc....

Read, discuss, ask, post pictures, share your 4" customs, whatever you feel like doing! Enjoy!

<font color="#CCCCCC"><font size="1">[ March 20, 2005 06:26 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hello, I am trying to setup a fansite for mcfarlane figures. If anyone
    is interested in helping out with the toy site, feel free to visit the site and email
    me. The site is:
    http://www.mcfarlane-action-figures.com
    mcfarlane figures

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great Board guys!! Awesome pics. I will be sharing as many pics as I can and will definately contribute as much info if any is needed.

Great to be here.

Mike

<font color="#CCCCCC"><font size="1">[ August 05, 2006 02:30 PM: Message edited by: toyboxraider ]</font></font>
    Picture160

<font color="#CCCCCC" size="1">[ August 05, 2006 02:33 PM: Message edited by: toyboxraider ]</font>