1. Humans only (AI enhanced future humans are okay), 18+ only.
2. No audio, video, or sales links at all.
3. Credit your sources if possible and absolutely no pirated material.
4. Titfights, sexfights, cockfights, and other sexual contests are okay.
5. No death fights at all.
6. If you are unsure, ask me first.
7. Discussion should be limited to the story threads themselves, though it may be good to create a thread or two of classic stories from authors who no longer write/haven't been seen in years. If you want to add a poll, please have some writing done already.
8. Look at your story before you post it. If it's a giant mess, or just a wall of text, I'll delete it. Care enough about your writing to make it readable. If you don't want it on your device, I would suggest a few steps:
  • Use some sort of private browser window or equivalent.
  • Create a dummy email for your writing, making sure not to link it to ones you use for anything else, and only access it in the private window.
  • Use gmail for that and do all your writing in google drive and then copy/paste when you think it's good enough to share.

9. Don't let perfect be the enemy of good, good the enemy of okay, etc. Get your work out there and let use help you improve it.
10. I'll likely keep a master thread of all the stories organized by writer, so cite the original if you are sharing someone else's work and you know who did it.