It started two weeks ago, around 2am on Black Friday. Eliza and Billy were staying with her parents for the holiday and were not planning on taking part in the shopping madness of the day. She woke up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, noticed her phone had a text message, and decided to check it while she was up. What she saw caused her jaw to drop. She just sat there on the toilet, shocked by the picture Dave had sent her. In it his wife, Hillary, was on the floor defeated with her sister in law facesitting her while doing a double bicep pose and sucking on an enormous dick.

She decided not to share it with Billy, but her tits had recovered about as much as they were going to in the month since her two defeats, and seeing the picture got her thinking about finding someone to beat in front of her boyfriend. He had mentioned wanting to see that on the way home after her second loss. She knew who she wanted to face, but wasn’t sure she wanted to try someone again, especially with how humiliating things had gotten. Ultimately, deep down she knew she loved Billy and wanted to give him that experience if she could.

For his part, Billy had been as loving and supportive of Eliza as he had ever been. It was almost as if he didn’t know that her tits had been bested in front of him, twice, by an older woman whose boobs weren’t as perky or firm as hers were. Billy still consistently lavished praise on them, ensuring Eliza that they were still his favorite breasts and the best he had ever seen.

Dave had approached her at work the Monday after Thanksgiving, asking if she had seen the text yet. He wanted to know if Eliza was willing to go at it with his wife a third time, and she stated categorically that it wasn’t going to happen. Eliza was wary of the whole situation and wasn’t fully sure of Dave’s motivation. Was he more turned on that his wife lost and hoping to see it again, was he looking at Eliza as an easy mark to help boost Hillary’s confidence after her first loss, or was he just a horny guy who had a limited pool of opponents for his wife who didn’t think she would want to go after the woman who beat her so soon.

For the next week or two, Dave kept dropping hints at work to her about a rematch and she rebuffed him each time. Finally, she felt like she needed to share the whole situation with Billy and get his take on things. Billy tried to tread carefully through the potential minefield as he answered. He found it odd that Dave wouldn’t give much in the way of details about the woman who beat Hillary. He reiterated to Eliza that he wanted to see her fight again, and really wanted to see her win. He then told her, in hopes to keep her from assuming that he believed she couldn’t beat Hillary, that he didn’t care who she fought, he would be there cheering her on the whole way and couldn’t wait to watch some loser suck her perfect tits after being beaten by them. She again confided that she had someone in mind, but wasn’t ready for that just yet.

It was a Friday in December, about 10 days before Christmas, when Eliza asked Billy if they could turn back the clock a couple of years and go to a club. They weren’t old by any means, but being early into their careers they were becoming less and less a part of the nightlife scene. He was resistant at first, so she jokingly used her best trump card and said, “Come on. It will be fun. We can drink and dance and maybe you’ll get lucky and we’ll find some big titted floozy and bring her back home to do some boob bashing with me.” She knew that any talk about a titfight, no matter how grounded in reality it may or may not be, was enough to get Billy to do just about anything she wanted. That night, Eliza got her wish and Billy did as well.

As usual, getting into the club was no problem at all. Eliza was braless in an army green long sleeve criss cross back bodycon two piece midi dress that showed off her huge boobs and erect nipples, as well as some of her toned midriff, while hugging her hips. Her hair was showing the fruit of a visit to the salon. Makeup was perfectly applied to accentuate her faint tan, with a creamy nude lipstick making her lips appear sumptuous and inviting, and a pair of sensible pumps completing the ensemble. The bouncer just stared at her chest for a minute before looking up at her face, seeing a knowing smile that assured him his enchantment wasn’t an offense, and immediately ushered the couple inside.

Once inside Billy & Eliza hit the dance floor immediately. They began to notice differences from just a few years earlier. First of all, they didn’t know anything the DJ was playing. It wasn’t just that the mixes were different, it’s that the beats and songs themselves were completely unfamiliar to them. Additionally, neither one had the stamina they remembered. Instead of dancing all night long, with the occasional drink or bathroom break, they both found themselves at the bar within 30 minutes of arrival. They would hit the dance floor a few more times, with Eliza stepping up her comparison game with other women’s breasts to keep Billy from whining too much about leaving, but started considering leaving by 11pm.

Eliza decided to make one more bathroom stop before giving in to Billy’s desire to call it a night when she saw someone that could potentially change their night. A stunning asian girl, who didn’t even look old enough to be in the club, appeared in her line of sight standing near the bathroom door. She was maybe and inch shorter than Eliza, with shimmering, long black hair and makeup applied to give her a dusky, dangerous look highlighted by a glossy black lipstick that made her lips appear shiny and wet. She was wearing a beige sweater dress with a zipper down the front. It barely covered her ass cheeks and she finished off the look with black mid thigh high boots that exposed just enough of her strong, tan quads to signal an athletic frame. To look at her from the front, you wouldn’t recognize the size of her breasts as the material and cut were rather conservative. Thankfully Eliza’s first view was of the young woman’s profile and what she saw was the outline of some excellent sideboob under the dress. She couldn’t be sure of the exact size, or if there was an illusion caused by a bra doing all the work, but it couldn’t hurt to try and strike up a conversation and see where things might go.

The brunette approached the youthful looking asian and, deciding to be fairly blunt as there was really nothing to lose, initiated the discussion, “Hi. My name is Eliza, and that guy over there (she pointed to the bar where Billy was still nursing his final drink of the night) is my boyfriend Billy. He and I are into some interesting activities and I thought you might be interested in joining us.”

“Look, lady, I don’t know you or that guy at the bar. I’m not getting into any threesomes with total strangers at a club.”

Eliza bristled at the ‘lady’ comment, thinking I’m still in my 20s and this girl doesn’t even look old enough to be here, but didn’t let it show as she responded, “Oh no, it’s nothing like that. There’s no sex involved, it’s just a kind of contest that I think you might be well equipped for. I noticed your dress doesn’t show much of your curves from the front, but from the side you look like your tits are almost in my league, and I wanted to give you the chance to see whose are better.”

Eliza stifled a predatory grin when she saw the asian woman’s eyes lock onto her tits for a moment, and fought the urge to press into her right there when she saw the girl subconsciously straighten her stance and draw her shoulders back slightly, causing her bust to push forward. “How do we do that? How do you ‘prove’ whose are better? I get bigger, and you might have me there slightly, but what could tell us that one chest is better than the other?”

Eliza answered quickly, “I actually did come over here to use the ladies room before Billy and I called it a night, but if you’re really interested you could join us for a drink and I’ll do my best to explain it to you and answer any questions that you have.”

“I’ll be right here, waiting.”

Eliza got into the stall and texted Billy to try and grab a small table by the bar, she had run into someone and they would be over in just a minute. She then set the interstellar land speed record for a woman using the bathroom in the 21st century, in case her new acquaintance got cold feet and thought about leaving, and was excited to see the girl still standing there as she returned to the main floor area of the club. “Great, follow me!” she said, unable to hide the giddiness and anticipation she was beginning to feel.

Billy looked up as the girls approached the table and couldn’t hide his confusion. Eliza spoke up as they were seating themselves, “Billy, I think I found someone who is interested in one of our contests. This is,” her voice trailed off as she realized she hadn’t even learned the girl’s name.

“Youxin,” the asian girl finished her sentence, “but my friends mostly call me Yaya.”

“Pardon my forwardness,” Billy interjected, “but how old are you Yaya?”

“21, I just turned 21 over the summer.”

The couple and their new acquaintance discussed personal details, especially information about Yaya, for the next few moments. She really was 21. She was born in rural China but raised in America since she was 11, and she was in town for college. She was a psych major. She was rarely here this late in the winter, since finals were over, but she was working an internship with a local practice and was sticking around a little longer before heading home for Christmas. With the pleasantries over, the discussion drifted back towards Eliza’s comment about whose tits were better with Yaya still unsure of how this could be proven.

Eliza took the lead at this point. “With as big as your tits appear to be, it kind of surprises me that you don’t seem to know what a titfight is.”

“Well, I was a bit of a late bloomer and other than some accidental contact with a few women, I’ve not been in a situation to put mine up against another pair. I don’t know how you would do it.”

“Did they bloom, or were they planted fully grown? I’m not fighting anything with a sticker saying ‘made in China’” Eliza questioned.

“They’re 100% real, lady, and plenty big enough.”

“Okay, sorry, I just had to make sure. I’ve never gone up against fake tits and don’t think it would be fair. That’s all. As far as proving whose tits are better, there are a few different ways, but I like to use my tits only. You can butt them together, grind them into each other, swing them from the sides, fling them from underneath for an uppercut, lay them on top to weigh another pair down, and any other tactic you can think of to have your boobs beat someone down until they give up.” Eliza saw the recognition in the other girl as she looked down at her chest, then at Eliza’s, before regaining eye contact. “It’s okay if you don’t want to, it’s just something Billy likes to watch and he really wants to see me win one.” Eliza didn’t mean that last part, as she liked the new girl but didn’t want her to know that Billy hadn’t seen his girlfriend win, and hoped the comment just slid by.

Yaya thought for a moment before responding, and didn’t give away that she had caught the implication of Eliza’s last comment, “Thanks, it’s a lot to take in and I’m not sure if my first time should be against someone who has the experience you do. How about we exchange contact info and I’ll get in touch with you if I change my mind.”

Both members of the couple nodded, and Eliza and Yaya touched their phones together to add one another to their contacts list. They had been talking for nearly 20 minutes and Eliza was glad she would be home before 11:30 since it didn’t look like a fight was going to happen. All three stood up as Yaya went to say goodbye. Billy extended his hand for a handshake, but Yaya walked right by it and gave him a hug. Eliza couldn’t be sure, but it looked like the girl shifted her shoulders a bit to quickly grind her boobs into his chest before letting go. Before she could process it, Yaya had stepped toward her for a hug and butted her chest into Eliza, curtly calling her a pussy, before spinning on her heels quickly enough to hide the grimace on her face and walking away from the couple.

Eliza was shocked for a minute, then livid as Billy grabbed her before she could charge after the little bitch. He tried to calm her down, telling her there was nothing good that could come from getting into a catfight in the club, and told her to use the contact info to send a text challenging Yaya to a fight at any time. He then ordered another round of drinks to try and calm his girl down before heading home for the night.

Eliza quickly sent a multi part text to the college tart explaining in detail what she would do to her tits if Yaya had the guts to fight her. She told her they were still there and if she wanted to do something their apartment was just a few minutes down the road. She also named the stakes, saying that the loser would have to worship the winner’s tits after the fight until the winner was satisfied. Billy sat down with two more drinks and Eliza’s anger slowly started to dissipate as the combination of adrenaline and alcohol began to give her the strongest buzz she had had in months.

As they were nearly finished with the final round of drinks, and ready to head home without a titfight, Eliza’s phone buzzed. It was after 11:30 at this point and getting closer to midnight. Eliza looked at the phone and saw it was a text from Youxin. It took her a second to remember that was Yaya’s formal name, and she decided to open it up. In it, Yaya responded in detail about the encounter just a short while earlier. She accused Eliza of seeking out an easy mark to try and show off for her boyfriend. She told her not to be so cocky or she just might get her tits beat in front of her boyfriend again, which stung Eliza as she realized the younger woman had caught the comment and it had buoyed her confidence. She finished the last part of the text by telling Eliza she would face her anytime she wanted and attached a picture.

Eliza hesitated for a moment, while Billy sat across the table unsure of what was going on, before clicking on the picture. When it opened, Eliza saw the sweater dress bunched up around the waist of the young Chinese vixen, exposing one of the best young racks she had ever seen. She was still confident that she was bigger, but the firmness of the woman in the picture was very impressive. It may even be equal to her own. The one area she saw a decisive advantage was the nipples, as her potential opponent had very small areola, maybe the size of a nickel, and nipples that were skinny and barely a quarter inch long. That was valuable information that Eliza planned to use to her advantage if the girl really was game. Eliza simply responded that their address was in her contact info and if Yaya was serious then she should meet them at the apartment at midnight. She then looked up at Billy, giving no indication of what had just happened, and simply said, “Let’s go home.”

They arrived at the apartment 5 minutes before midnight. Eliza told Billy to wait in the living room and she would be back out soon before disappearing into the bedroom. Billy sat down on the sofa and turned on ESPN to pass the time. Right at midnight he heard the doorbell ring and got up to answer it. His mouth dropped when he opened the door and saw Yaya, with a determined look on her face, standing outside. She brushed past him and walked into the living room, looking around for Eliza.

“Where are you loser? You said you wanted this, show your face so we can see if your tits are as great as you think they are.”

Billy closed the door and walked back into the room behind Yaya just in time to see his girlfriend emerge from the bedroom in a tit hugging baby blue tank top, glossy white short shorts and barefoot. “I’m right here you Chinese bitch,” Eliza said. “I’m no loser. I’ve done this dozens of times and Halloween was the first time I’ve ever lost. Now get your dress off so I can get to work teaching your tits a lesson you’ll never forget.”

Yaya paused for a moment, making no movement towards undressing. “That’s unlikely. You made it clear that you wanted your boyfriend to see you win, so I doubt you’re really as good as you say. I bet you’ve tried this a few times, lost all of them, and decided to try and find someone inexperienced enough that you might get lucky against her. I think I’m going to enjoy upsetting your disgraceful little plan and beating your loser boobs. Maybe you’re a masochist and like to get hurt. Maybe your boyfriend’s fetish is seeing you lose and then pay the price for you arrogance afterwards. Maybe you’re bi or a lesbian who hasn’t come to grips with your desires yet and this is your awkward way to get some intimacy with a woman without having to be honest with yourself. I don’t know exactly what your game is, but as long as it’s a fair competition, I like my chances.”

“Stop stalling little girl,” Eliza retorted. “I get it, you’re a psych major and you think some pseudo drivel is going to make me question myself and give you a better chance against these.” With that Eliza lifted her boobs in the tank top and let them drop back to her chest, creating a bit of a muted clop while watching her opponent for signs of intimidation. “You’re the one who rubbed your inferior tits on my man at the club. You’re the one who chest bumped me and ran away. You’re the one who finally felt pumped up enough to challenge me, and yet here you stand, dress and stupid boots still on, doing nothing but talking.” Eliza crossed her arms across her chest to grab the bottom of her tank top on each side and pulled it up and over her boobs, letting it pull her tits up before they popped loose and crashed to her chest with a much louder thump than just a moment before, and finally discarded her top on the floor beside her.

Her opponent stared for a moment at the impressive chest before her. Eliza was lightly tanned, her twin peaks appeared larger than Yaya’s own, though no more than a half cup, and her nipples were big, thick, fully erect, and a bright red. She took a deep breath then sat down on the couch and quickly pulled off her boots. The Chinese woman stood up, pulled the zipper all the way down on her dress, then peeled it off to expose her magnificent body covered by nothing more than a barely there red thong that would struggle to serve as dental floss.

Billy stood behind her staring at the best ass he had ever seen, one that put Eliza’s nicely shaped bottom to shame. He looked up and was relieved that his girlfriend seemed so intent on scanning the body of her opponent that she didn’t notice where his gaze had lingered.

Eliza took a moment to drink it all in. Her opponent was indeed very fit with a body that seemed impossible in places. She was unnaturally thin, with the kind of hourglass figure that horny geeks drawing comic books wouldn’t be able to dream up, and her makeup choices added to the alluring look. Eliza took her first look at the boobs she had targeted tonight in the flesh, and she was impressed. They were nearly as big as her own, sat just as high and firm, and other than the absurdly small areola and nipples for the overall mass they were beautiful. This was going to be a worthwhile foray back into the game and she was sure her experience would see her through.

Eliza spoke up, “Do you still agree to the stakes? When my tits beat yours…”

“If” the sultry asian interrupted, “If your tits beat mine.”

“Fine, if my rack squashes yours, then you service them until I’m satisfied.”

“As long as you agree to do the same when I beat you, okay.”

With that, the battle was enjoined. Eliza took the lead, pushing her boobs gently into the other pair, feeling their weight and density for the first time. She rubbed up and down, left and right, and bore slightly forward into Yaya’s rack to see how the younger woman reacted. For the most part, Yaya simply followed the lead of the brunette and seemed content to let her be the aggressor. She was still mostly processing the feelings of the intimate contact, but had already figured out that she would need to avoid Eliza’s nipples if she could as they felt like they were boring a hole into her own precious jugs.

Eliza decided to change the intensity and direction of the match and moved to grasp her opponent in a bearhug. Her tits drove forward, pushing her much larger and stronger nipples into their Chinese counterparts, and were rewarded with an “oh” from the younger girl’s mouth. Yaya grabbed her own bearhug grip over Eliza’s, and tried to simultaneously pull down on Eliza’s arms to loosen her hold and move her tits just enough to make the brunette’s nipples stop impaling her.

With a sudden move, Yaya slid Eliza’s arms down low enough that they were around her lithe waste, instead of her wider upper back, and quickly pulled her body down and out of the mutual bearhug. The asian girl bounced back to an upright position, causing her boobs to jostle and bounce a bit, while trying to process things rapidly enough to formulate a plan of attack. Eliza, for her part, was feeling confident enough after the initial contact to let her inexperienced opponent slip away, and decided a little trash talk might spice things up.

“Where are you going little girl? My tits loved their first meeting with yours and would like to set up another appointment immediately. You know, if you hadn’t given me so much attitude I probably would have taken it easy on you tonight, but I think I’m going to relish putting you in your place.”

“And what place would that be, lady?” Yaya replied.

“Stop calling me lady. For God’s sake, you’re barely 5 years younger than me. Just because you look like a child that doesn’t mean I’m old.”

The younger girl grinned a sly grin as her brunette opponent resumed the role of aggressor and launched a boob butt similar to the one that Yaya had done to her at the club. Unfortunately for Eliza, Yaya saw it coming and, realizing there wasn’t time to get out of the way, she ducked down slightly before coming back up to meet the blow and caught the underside of Eliza’s larger breasts with a solid shot. Eliza stopped in her tracks, more from surprise than true pain, and wasn’t quick enough to move out of the way of another blow from below that pushed her tits up this time.

Eliza then quickly grabbed the forearms of her opponent and stifled her third attempt at the same move before stepping in to do some breast boxing. She turned to her shoulders to the left and launched her right boob toward the outside of the same mammary opposite her. Yaya took the blow with an oof, and wasn’t able to react before Eliza came back the other way with a left on left shot that drove both of the darker globes together. A third shot from Eliza landed, this time right on right again, before Yaya was able to respond with a swing in kind and meet her left tit with equal force. “Ah, so that’s how you do this,” she said, mostly to herself.

The new girl was a quick learner and her tits were rock solid. Eliza’s phenomenal rack, which still set impossibly high and firm on her chest, felt to it’s owner that it was a bit looser than the younger woman. She didn’t have time to feel sorry for herself, or let any doubt creep in, as she saw this to be an advantage when slinging boobs around in a tit boxing sequence. She had been wondering if Hillary had permanently softened her up, but right now she was enjoying the benefit of having more momentum behind her larger globes as they slammed into the sides of their late night competition.

Yaya, despite being slightly smaller than her foe, felt like she was both stronger and faster and wanted to test that theory. As Eliza started another swing of her boobs, Yaya pushed her away far enough for the blow to miss and then stepped forward quickly with a direct blow aimed at the bottom half of the brunette’s tits, carefully avoiding the nipples. She had already done a little damage there and was hoping to focus her attention there and maybe knock this big titted hottie off in her debut fight. As the contact was made, she quickly wrapped her arms around the upper back of her opponent and squeezed. Trying to avoid an escape similar to the one she had successfully completed earliers, the young Chinese woman plastered her body to Eliza’s, placing her head on a lightly tanned shoulder, and squeezed.

Eliza was pissed at herself for letting the newbie take control of the fight. She had started by leading the rhythm and style of the fight but had gotten complacent for a moment and didn’t realize how quickly Yaya was catching on to things. She knew she had to get back to leading the proceedings or the big, firm boobs doing battle with her own could end up embarrassing her. She began to try everything she could think of to escape. She tried to pull back, but the smaller woman had a vise like grip. She tries to start dragging and smearing her breasts, but could find no ground to be gained as the slightly smaller breasts being held against hers slowly worked their way through the dense lower tissue of her tits. She tried to walk forward and get enough momentum to slam Yaya into the wall, but she couldn’t budge the woman with the lower center of gravity for leverage and legs that looked like corten steel when flexed.

Billy looked on and realized his girlfriend appeared to be stuck. She was clearly concentrating and had made several attempts to get out of her current predicament. He had gone from cheering her on early, to almost silence at this point. It wasn’t that he didn’t want her to win, he just wasn’t sure if she could. She was starting to lose to a woman who, if she was telling the truth, had never competed like this before. Had Eliza been truthful to him when she told him she had never lost before the meeting with Hillary? Was this new girl right about his girlfriend trying to set up an easy win and it was just backfiring on her? Eliza seemed to be leading the smoking hot asian girl around by the tits for the first several minutes, but the younger woman seemed to have learned enough quickly that she was already not just competitive with his girl, but might be able to beat her.

Eliza realized that Billy wasn’t saying anything and the apartment had become eerily quiet except for the grunts and groans of the participants and the sound of their weapons battling intimately. She knew she had to try something different. She was trying to convince herself that the smaller girl could only hold her like this because of her lesser height giving her the leverage advantage. There was just no way that she was actually stronger when Eliza was about an inch taller and felt like she had 10-15 pounds on her. She was thankful that Yaya didn’t yet know how to make the most out of this situation of her tits would already be in bad shape, but they were beginning to redden and loosen as seconds turned into minutes. She couldn’t let it end this way. If she could just get loose, she would take charge of the evening again and would finish the fight before another mistake was made. With that motivation, she thought of one last way she might get loose and put the plan into action.

Eliza slipped her right leg between those of the woman attempting to crush her best features, hooked it around the younger woman’s left calf, and pulled as hard as she could. Yaya couldn’t react quickly enough as they both slammed to the ground, tits still molded together, Eliza on top. Each woman screamed as their breasts compressed dramatically on the ground, the younger woman getting the worst of it due to her foe’s body weight, being aided by gravity, brought the larger globes down with a ferocity that Eliza had never experienced in all her fights. The brunette clutched her chest, feeling as if her boobs had been punctured to their core from below, and rolled off the now sobbing asian.

Billy checked on both women, both to see if they wanted to quit and to buy time to make sure none of the neighbors reported the disturbance. Eliza rose first, glaring down at Yaya, waiting to see if she would get up and continue. When asked if she wanted to quit, she just looked at Eliza and said, “fuck you!” The Chinese coed rose slowly, gingerly to her feet, hands trying to caress the pain out of her visually softened tits, and reengaged in the battle.

Unfortunately, for her, the damage had been done. Her speed and quickness were suffering because of the immense pain she was feeling and Eliza was able to force the action into a mutual bearhug with her nipples burrowing into the almost pillowy flesh. Each grunt and groan from Yaya brought a whispered taunt or insult in her ear from her brunette tormentor. The pain was too intense for her to think clearly enough to try anything other than grinding back, and the slight advantage she might have had there had been erased by the fall.

“No, no, no, no,” the silky haired psych student softly muttered.

“Oh yes, it’s over, just say the word and the pain will go away,” the larger brunette breathed into her ear.

“Oh God, my tits, what did you do to my tits?”

“I did what I said I would, I put you in your place. Just say the word and it will all come to an end.”

Yaya groaned her submission. Eliza released her and stepped back to admire her handywork. While it had been a much tougher fight than Eliza first expected, given the youth and relative inexperience of her opponent, her ego had been boosted by overcoming a few mistakes and winning against a pair of tits she should beat.

Eliza stepped into Yaya’s chest again, slowly burying it to show her dominance, and prompted Yaya to say, “Your tits are better than mine. I was a fool for trying to beat you. Your bigger breasts reduced them to a quivering mess. I know my place and I would be honored to show your perfect boobs the attention they deserve.”

Yaya pulled away far enough to lower her head and begin sucking on Eliza’s right teat. She moaned into it as it filled her mouth. Despite the strong fight she put up, it seemed the Chinese girl might have a bit of a submissive side. She sucked on one breast while gently fondling the other, flicking one nipple with her tongue and the other with her thumb. When Eliza felt satisfied on the right side, she moved her conquest to the left boob and allowed her to resume. Once the other tit was properly attended to, Eliza pulled the girl’s face into her cleavage and smothered her for just a few moments, before letting her go.

As Yaya returned to a fully standing position, everybody heard a throat clear near the door. Billy had forgotten to lock it in their haste to get the titfight started, and now two of Yaya’s friends from the club were gawking at the scene in front of them. They followed her to this apartment complex, watched her enter the apartment of a strange man who clearly wasn’t her boyfriend, and when they heard the crash they rushed up the stairs and snuck in the apartment. Before they could say anything, Yaya introduced Billy & Eliza and told her friend that she met them at the club, and accepted their challenge to titfight.

Then Eliza spoke up, “Your little friend’s perfect tits don’t look so hot now, do they?” She stepped forward, causing her stupendous tits to once again engulf the other pair, and continued, “She came in here thinking her boobs were good enough to tame mine, but she learned the hard way that they were outclassed. Nothing is bruised but her sweater cows and her ego. So, unless one of you wants to suffer the same fate, we’re done with her here and you can take her home and ice down her deflated chest.”

Neither friend seemed to want to chance having the same fate as Yaya, and escorted her out the door. Before leaving, Yaya turned and left them with one final comment, “Sooner or later, I’ll be back, and that time I won’t lose. You had the experience on me and I still nearly had you tonight. Your tits are going down and mine are going to be the next ones to beat them.” With that the door closed on another amazing night, but it opened for Eliza’s desire to keep getting better, to take down someone she had wanted a piece of for a long time, and then gain her revenge on Hillary.