The blonde was enjoying life more with every passing day. She was getting ready to do her webcam show again, loving the fact that her popularity (and income) was soaring. It started when she had regaled her audience with the tales of the upstart floozie, suprDDs, and the titfight that put the interloper in her place. Up to that point she had been gaining a loyal, and steadily growing, audience but the recounting of her defeating and deflating the equally sized chocolate nipples on the equally sized olive skinned breasts caused a spike in followers like nothing she had seen before. Evie (Evie's Webcam Show) was as proud of herself as she had ever been. She had proven that her great body was topped off with the best breasts in town, and maybe more.

She didn’t care, at first, that some people didn’t believe her. A black bra could be bought anywhere, and the messages that she shared from her opponent didn’t prove anything. She wouldn’t say the other girl’s name, as they hadn’t agreed on that, so she mostly tried to let the skepticism roll off of her. Even so, she was ecstatic when the brunette challenged her again 3 months later. The second fight was more grueling than the first, though Evie had no inclination of admitting that, but the result was the same. Pink nipples bent and squashed chocolate ones, and pale orbs deflated tan ones. This time, per the agreed upon stakes, both women stayed in the hotel room with the loser servicing the winner overnight and then Rachel had to appear on the webcam show with her beaten tits exposed next to Evie’s.

This removed doubt from all but the most ardent of conspiracy theorists. Evie’s show had another sharp uptake in viewership and she suddenly had several messages per show from women who were challenging her. A few turned out to be men, several more turned out to be bored soccer moms who ran away at the sight of those tremendous tits in person, and several lesbians and bi women tried to seduce the young blonde. She was disappointed every time as she was hoping to test her tits against another worthy opponent to prove again just how great her rack was.

Almost a year to the day from their first encounter, Rachel challenged Evie a third time. Evie, with the upper hand, upped the ante and laid down the stakes she wanted and the venue change she demanded. Unlike the first two fights, this would take place the same day as one of Evie’s scheduled shows and it would take place in her apartment. The loser was going to have to endure as much embarrassment as the winner wanted during that night’s show, including having to service the winner however they wanted. Evie realized that the brunette was closer to winning their second fight and she was hoping to break her will completely with a third win, permanently ending their rivalry with her dominance fully established.

The battle had been even more intense than the first two. Both sets of tits were red and lightly bruised, both pairs of nipples shorter and less firm than when they started, but ultimately the result was the same. Evie beat Rachel in both areas and was ready to humiliate her to the very core and leave the brunette a completely broken woman. With little time between her victory, and the start of her show, Evie did as much as she could to expedite her tits recovery. As she went to turn the webcam on she remained topless, forgoing her usual striptease and saving her tits some unnecessary pain.

“Hola amigos and amigas,” the blonde said in a mock ditzy voice, “tonight you get something truly special. As you can see, my amazing tits are already on display. Don’t fret, as your customary striptease is being replaced by something even hotter tonight. Rachel, come in here and let everyone see your loser tits again.” The brunette walked into the screen and sat down facing the blonde. Evie made sure the camera had a good shot of the two women facing each other and pressed in with her tits, quickly and easily displacing the other set. Grinning from the groan that escaped Rachel’s mouth, and the tears that were escaping her eyes, Evie spoke again, “Tonight a lot of you are going to spill more seed than Michael J Fox at a bird feeder. The last time this floppy titted whore was on the show, I ended up with a bunch of requests from my loyal viewers for what I should do if she was ever here again. Well, get ready boys and girls, for the next 30 minutes you’re going to watch this slut do everything I tell her to, starting with using her big mouth to worship my better boobs.”

With that the blonde threw her head back as the brunette latched onto one of her teats with an eager mouth and moaned in appreciation. She couldn’t help but get turned on as the loser expertly worked over her fabulous fighting tits before moving onto other areas. She was getting nearly as turned on as she heard the comment box and her personal messenger service blinging away like she had won a game show. She chuckled for a second about how many lonely guys were trying to qualify for the one handed typing olympics and then let out a guttural growl of satisfaction when she thought about the potential women who were doing so as well. She even decided that after the show she was going to force Rachel to service her sexually for another video that she would sell at the highest price she had ever charged for any of her extras. The domination, the physical attention, the sounds of her viewers showing their appreciation, and the possibility of making money off of the total humiliation of her rival was enough to give Evie an orgasm while the brunette sucked on her victorious breasts.

As she was wont to do after every webcam session, Evie woke up and immediately went to her computer to get off to the comments from the night before. She was hoping she still had something left in her after Rachel had given her at least 4 orgasms before finally leaving the night before. Despite her misgivings, Evie was quickly getting herself worked up and felt the stirrings of an orgasm deep within. This was one of her favorite parts of the experience. With the exception of her first encounter with Rachel, it was a routine that left her feeling sated and ready for the rest of her day. She told people how that played out, so she was used to seeing the same kinds of things from others now, and she laughed when someone had used the same exact dozen quotes that Rachel had, in the same sequence, while being the latest to supposedly call her out. Evie wasn’t in the mood to explore it this particular morning, so EEsBeatDDs would have to wait.

Cloud 9 had nothing on Evie’s mood at work. She went to a 3rd button left undone as she waited tables and was more aggressive than usual in flaunting them in front of the women who gave her dirty looks. The blonde was pretty sure a few of her coworkers, and maybe even some of her regular customers, knew about her real source of income as a topless webcam model. She also didn’t care, despite the fact that it paid so well now that she didn’t need to work her waitressing job. She liked knowing she was better than every woman she came across. She liked her coworkers and her waitressing job enough that she would have done it for free. She liked having a regular reason to get out of the apartment and just be part of regular society.

So what if she also liked slapping some poor girl’s tits into submission with her own? So what if she also liked making women cower in front of their men in public? So what if she also liked seeing many of those women storm out of the restaurant after dumping drinks or food over the head of their male counterparts? So what if she also liked the jealous stares of customers and coworkers alike? She wasn’t bitchy about it unless someone else pushed first. If women understood their place, and were happy to assume it, she was genuinely nice to them. She almost felt sorry for some of the bustier ones who knew they were beat for the first time in their lives without anything more than a visual comparison. Evie went home half hoping that Rachel would be there again for a little more tit worship and another romp in the sack.

After getting a workout in at her apartment complex’s gym, Evie finally arrived home and prepared herself dinner. She turned on the TV, and while zoning out, suddenly realized something that had been nagging at her subconscious all day. She had told people who Rachel was in the messenger service, and had mentioned some details of their various encounters, but she had never told anyone about all the comments, especially not all word for word and in sequence. She hopped over to her computer to login and check the comments from EEsBeatDDs to make sure she wasn’t imagining things. A quick comparison showed that she was right and that the two chats mirrored each other.

Immediately the hairs stood up on her neck and she wondered what could be happening. Rachel had been at her place the whole night, including during the show when these messenger comments were left. She decided to send two messages, the first to Rachel simply asking her if she knew anything about this. Evie couldn’t rule out someone hacking an account and grabbing that info, but she wanted to see if the brunette would admit involvement. The second was more direct and mirrored her first response to Rachel the year before, “Let’s see your tits then,” Evie typed, “unless you’re worried they’ll flop off the screen.” With that, Evie shut down the computer and gave her favorite vibrator the best fuck of its battery powered life.

Evie checked everything one more time before going to bed for the night and didn’t see a response from either account. She decided to turn in, but her sleep was stilted and her dreams affected by a myriad of potential circumstances working themselves out. As she awoke for another day, she once again checked her messenger and saw responses from both accounts. Rachel’s response was simple, “You’re going to get what you deserve.” EEsBeatDDs was a bit more detailed, “Let’s meet at the cafe on President’s Day. You can come and see that I’m the real deal, then we’ll catch a cab over to the Sun Hotel. I’ve already got the room reserved. Once we’re there, I’m going to crush you and then drag you back to your apartment for a show straight from your nightmares. Your viewers are going to see that you’re nothing more than a pumped up bully who hasn’t faced a real pair of tits.” Attached was a photo that, like the one from Rachel, showed her cleavage with a note above it, “My tits, luv EEsBeatDDs.”

Evie was confident that, no matter what the circumstances, her tits would prevail again. She had been in combat with a rack that could nearly rival her own and broken it three times. This new girl was claiming to be a EE, a full cup size bigger than her own tits, but she was sure there was no real comparison in firmness. The tits were even more pale than her own, but they looked huge. She couldn’t believe this woman was going to give her some time to recover from her latest fight with Rachel, but she wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth. If this other woman was arrogant enough, and stupid enough, to not take advantage of the circumstances then so be it. She would beat another pair of big tits, put them on her webcam show as another warning to anyone stupid enough to challenge her, and know that she could carry her head even higher because her tits were the best.

Evie played her same game as the first meeting with Rachel. A blouse, with two buttons open, to show off her phenomenal cleavage. She wasn’t indecent, but she also wasn’t hiding the fact that her boobs were as good as it gets. Walking into the cafe felt eerily familiar to that first time just a year ago. Evie spotted her new opponent quickly, and paused for a moment as she noticed that the redhead was sitting at the same table that Rachel did. Once that initial shock wore off, she took in this girl while walking over to sit down. She was young, making Evie realize she needed proof of her age before they did anything. She was a very pale redhead whose tits looked like they legitimately dwarfed her own. The younger woman was definitely the EE that her screen name claimed. The final thing was the realization that this girl’s tits weren’t the only thing bigger. The redhead was thicker everywhere. She wasn’t fat, she was just solid from head to toe with curves everywhere.

The two talked quickly, Evie finding out that her opponent was a 19-year-old college student named Melanie who had never had a titfight but who learned from her mother who had participated in plenty. She was 5’7”, just an inch or so shorter than Evie was, and weighed a solid 155 to Evie’s more svelte 125. The talk ended quickly as the two busty women grabbed a cab and rode in silence to the Sun Hotel. The entire ride Evie kept stealing glances at her new foe, trying to assess how firm her huge tits were. She also was infuriated that the redhead didn’t seem to be checking her out. By the time they arrived and paid for the room, she was furious at the calm demeanor of this teen and was ready to squash her flat and teach her to fear and respect the blonde’s tits.

Evie decided to do what had worked before. She opened her blouse, showing her DDs in a sheer, red lace bra, and pushed them together. “Is that enough for you perv, or are you going to take those fat little girl tits out and back up your tough talk? I hope they don’t bounce off the floor once their support is gone.”

Melanie’s eyes narrowed. This obnoxious blonde was everything she hated. The big tit blonde stereotype who used her assets to get what she wanted, even to the point of shaming and fighting women who stood up to her. She knew her own tits were bigger, and just as firm, but she hadn’t tested them in a real fight. Her mom had given her pointers growing up, and showed her some techniques to use when the time came, but this was live fire and she was a bit intimidated by the circumstances. Gathering herself, she quickly removed her shirt and bra and stood there with Evie’s eyes and mouth wide open in response. “These good enough for you blondie? Your days of bullying women with your tits are over. Lose your bra, lose the titfight, and learn some respect.”

Evie just kind of dumbly removed her bra and got ready by tweaking her nipples. She hadn’t even noticed it at first, but she now saw that the teenager’s nipples were also bigger than her larger than life tips. “Nipples first, or do you want to go right to the main event?”

“I think I’ll break you down piece by piece you arrogant slut.”

Evie stepped forward and slowly pushed her nipples directly into their counterparts. Her’s were a darker shade of pink than their adversaries. She quickly noted that the younger girl’s nipples were longer and thicker than her own. She couldn’t quite believe it on a rack that was clearly real. Rachel had been the only woman she had ever met that was in her league in the nipple or tit department before, but this was something else.

The first touch was electric, as usual, with both combatants letting out a sigh in response to the intimate contact. Evie assumed control, slowly but consistently swiping her nipples across the bigger pair, moving them around almost at will. They were big and stiff, and they did pop back to their regular position after every swipe, but the blonde was able to use her experience and skill to hit at the right angles and essentially drag the lighter tips around with her own. Enjoying this for a few minutes she went for a change of pace and dipped down enough to slide her nipples into the base of the other pair while forcing the bigger nips up and onto the tops of her boobs where they would do less damage. Her confidence was boosted again when she realized that her opponent was trying to fight back but was clearly having to think about every move, showing that she was as inexperienced as she said. Evie realized she could win if she could just do enough damage before the redhead caught on.

Even so, the blonde knew that all she had done so far was bend the larger nipples. They weren’t showing any signs yet of being ground out, something that could be as much mental as it was physical. “See your fat tips, little girl? See them going wherever my better tips want them to? You’re going to learn the hard way that bigger isn’t always better. I’m going to flatten your tips then flatten your tits and show them to the world tonight.” Evie couldn’t believe that the redhead didn’t respond, but simply kept her eyes focused on the battle while showing no signs of being able to keep up with the pace. It was clear to the blonde that the enormously busty redhead was out of her depth. “What’s wrong kiddo, never thought your fat tips would be beaten so easily? No need to respond. Just keep that cute little mouth shut until your nipples are done and then you can open it up and suck on the winners while you think about the way my tits are going to beat yours a few minutes later.”

Soon enough the slight grunts and whimpers began. They were followed by yelps of pain as one pair of nipples finally asserted more dominance than merely bending the other pair. Evie’s smile broadened as she saw the bigger nipples start to deflate. They stayed as absurdly thick as ever, but within five minutes of the beginning of the battle they had receded enough that the length was basically even with Evie possibly being longer. Seeing a chance to win this, and establish a huge mental edge before the titfight, the blonde waded into her opponent’s psyche again, “It’s too bad you’re not pregnant, I’d love to milk a bitch. You know what, do me a favor, if you ever trick a guy into marrying you and your pussy isn’t as useless as your tits are, invite me over for another titfight once your milk comes in. I’ll beat it out of you then let your brat suck on some real tits that he’ll enjoy more than yours even if mine don’t have any milk in them.”

The webcam star nearly jumped for joy at the look of rage, anguish, and despair that flashed in the quickly fading redhead’s eyes. The younger girl was still fighting, and obviously knew what she was supposed to do, but she was so inexperienced that she had to think through every move and was always at least one step behind the bitchy blonde. Evie, for her part, stopped talking and redoubled her efforts. It took less than 10 minutes, but the older fighter finally did the job and forced a wailing submission out of the bigger nippled woman.

“Time for the main event,” Evie gleefully said. “Ready to get crushed again little girl? I mean sure, you’ve got huge tits, but you have huge nipples and I just dominated them. Nothing’s going to change. I’m going to beat you up, I’m going to bitch slap your tits with mine until they’re two huge sacks of jello, and then you’re going to be my bitch for all the world to see. Hurry up, I want to get this over with so I can come all over your pasty little face.”

Melanie didn’t respond with a single word and she didn’t wait for some feeling out process. She remembered what her mom, whose build was remarkably similar to her own, had told her was the most effective tactic she had in fights. With that she quickly moved straight into the blonde and used her extra bulk to drive the woman back into the wall and pin her arms above her head. With that accomplished, the redhead went right to work using her much larger yet equally as firm rack to pummel directly into the bottom of the blonde’s fabulous pair, using her slightly shorter stature to help avoid the nipples of her foe.

Evie, for her part, grunted. She grunted at the first full contact. She grunted at being shoved into the wall. She grunted at having her arms pinned. She grunted with every blow. She grunted with the exertion of trying to break loose from a woman who was bigger and stronger and would destroy her if they stayed in this position for any period of time. Being able to think more quickly in these situations paid off as the blonde was able to push off the wall with one of her feet and use the momentary loss of balance to pull her arms away from Melanie and get her back away from the wall.

The next several minutes followed a standard pattern. Evie would stick and move, trying to send slaps and punches in with her tits, focusing on using her still rigid nipples to scrape across the huge mass of pale flesh in the teen’s EEs, while Melanie would try to grab the blonde and hold her still long enough to thrust forward and bash the bottoms of the more experienced fighters tits. Two things entered Evie’s mind as this was going on, 1) she was in better cardio shape than the younger woman but was losing that edge due to being on the move so much, and 2) unlike the nipples that were bendable from the start, the redhead’s tits felt as solid to her rack as the wall had felt to her back. She felt like she was trying to smash a concrete wall with a couple of sandbags.

“Come on you little wannabe, stop trying to slam me into a wall and fight me with your tits like a real woman.” The blonde was visibly tiring from her constant movement and hoped that goading the other fighter into agreeing to dropping that tactic would allow her to catch her breath and beat down the bigger tits with her great rack and superior tactical expertise.

“Okay, just tits right here in the middle of the room. Nothing else. We go at it until your weak boobs learn their place and flatten under mine.”

Evie bristled at the taunt but trusted the younger woman and was thankful for the respite. She stepped in and started boob boxing like a pro. She was sending in sideways slaps, jabbing in with her nipples, throwing uppercuts and bombing down from the top, all in an effort to find a weakness and exploit it for another victory. Her opponent, on the other hand, mostly stuck with turning to try and meet the blows from the side a little more straight on and firing her own shots directly into the undersides of the opposing tits. What happened was two large pairs of boobs reddened to a comical level as each one retained its glandular integrity for longer than should have been possible.

The first time she felt it, she got a quizzical look on her face. She had endured pain, and temporary distortion of her boobs before, but nothing like this. She kept doing what she thought would be best, attacking the other woman in hopes that she was causing as much damage as she was taking. Suddenly she began to whimper, hating herself for not being able to keep the sound in. The other bitch was starting to smile, mocking her pain and discomfort, but there was nothing she could do about it. Her prized rack was softening under the onslaught of another great set of tits.

The end didn’t come quickly, but it was definitive with the loser left no recourse but to bow her head and weep after screaming out her surrender. She had been thoroughly whipped and now was going to have to suffer the humiliation of being mocked while her loser boobs were shown off to a bunch of wankers (literally) online. This was something she never truly considered, and already she was considering a plan of attack to change the result the next time. There was no way this bitch would win again, and next time would be the start of setting things right between them.

That night Evie started her webcam show on time. Her tits looked brutal, with bruising, discoloration, and a clear loss of shape and firmness. Beside her were the brunette, Rachel, that her audience already knew and Melanie, a pale but stacked redhead teen who was making her first appearance on the show.

“Today another woman, or should I say little girl, had the nerve to challenge my perfect tits. Just like this stupid whore brunette, this teeny bopper redhead learned her place the hard way. Obviously my orbs took a ton of punishment, much more than Rachel has ever done. It’s sad to think that making her my bitch only drove this cow to find some poor girl with overstuffed boobs and talk her into challenging the best tits in town. Now everyone knows, it doesn’t matter how big or how tough you think your tits are, mine are better. Okay, bitches, assume the position.”

With that the show began in earnest, Evie throwing her head back in ecstasy as Rachel sucked her left tit and Melanie her right. The show once again drove viewership up and, in the midst of relishing the pleasure that was rolling over her in waves, Evie had a new thought. Maybe, just maybe, there was a way to film one of these encounters and sell it to her followers for a fee big enough that she could be set for life. She wondered how much of a market there would be for a real titfight, not some mediocre tussle between two used up porn whores but one between two legitimate everyday women who knew what they were doing.

Melanie sent an encrypted email to her mother, Mary. She was excited to share that she had finally gotten into her first real titfight. It wasn’t one of the little boob bumping contests against the hilariously outgunned girls in high school, this was the real deal. Attached was the aftermath of her encounter with a popular webcam girl in her college town, with the loser paying homage to the winner’s tits. The young redhead went on to share all the details she could remember with her mother, going so far as to ask advice about moments where she had been on the receiving end of some serious punishment from the 20 something blonde. She attached the file and sent the email, asking her mother about this older woman named Hillary who was a good titfighter that worked at her dad’s office. She wanted to know why her mother had suggested the two square off, especially given the size and age difference, and whether it would make more sense to find someone back home who had tits that were in her league.