Thread: The British Are Coming

YoBiteMe

The British Are Coming

Chapter 1 -- Halloween Titfight: Two Elviras (by Jon Grey)
    Chapter 2 -- Elvira No More
    Chapter 3 -- Thanksgiving Thunder
    Chapter 4 -- Billy & Eliza Go Clubbing
    Chapter 5 -- Hillary's Christmas Bonus
    Chapter 6 -- New Year, New Challenge
    Chapter 6.a -- Sarah and Renee (by Jon Grey - background for Chapter 6)
    Chapter 7 -- Free (Tits) At Last
    Chapter 7.1 -- Evie Rides Again (Combines characters of 7 and 7.a)
    Chapter 7.a -- Evie's Webcam Show (by Jon Grey - background for Chapter 7.1)

Eliza’s confidence was at an all time high. Billy had told her that her tits were the best of any woman he had ever been with, but his ex Karen had a big pair of her own and was more than willing to use them to try and get him back. The brunette concocted a plan to set the record straight and was amazed at how well it came off.

First, she sent a series of texts to Karen from Billy’s phone, making it clear that Karen shouldn’t call and really shouldn’t text back so that Eliza wouldn’t find out. She continued pretending to be her boyfriend and told Karen that she should come over on St. Patrick’s Day because Eliza would be gone. A few more texts filled in the details and suggested that if Karen did this then it would show how much she still cared for Billy.

The busty blonde couldn’t resist, following “Billy’s” instructions to the letter. The day arrived and she wore a skimpy green top that shoved her tanned tits up and out, creating a magnificent cleavage. She parked far enough away to not be seen and almost squealed with excitement when the apartment door was left unlocked just like she was told it would be.

What she didn’t understand, at first, was Billy’s confusion at her appearance. He kept asking why she was there and how she got in. Eliza allowed this to go on for a few minutes before making her grand entrance, admitting what she had done, and telling the blonde that her options were to leave right away and never talk to Billy again or titfight for the right to keep trying to win him back.

Karen agreed to the titfight and quickly stripped her top and bra off thinking it would intimidate the brunette. Eliza stifled a laugh and realized that Billy wasn’t lying when he said her tits were better than the blondes. Sure, blondie was bigger, but there was a noticeable difference in firmness before they ever touched.

What ensued was a slaughter. Eliza’s proud jugs thoroughly outclassed the bigger pair, smashing them flat and leaving them bruised in a matter of minutes. The blonde eagerly accepted the chance to suck on the winning tits as long as it meant that hers were no longer getting punished. Eliza finished her off with a breast smother and a series of photos taken by her boyfriend with the loser posed for maximum effect.

Kicking the blonde out of the apartment, and out of their lives, led to an extended romp in the sack before Eliza decided it was time to send an email. Yaya had been getting more and more aggressive in her emails to the brunette, threatening revenge in the most harsh of manners. Sarah has also been trying to get a rematch and demanding stakes even more humiliating than the first time. Eliza’s response was to email both of them, attaching the photos of her latest conquest, and giving them a simple message:

“Neither of you losers deserves another chance against my perfect tits, but one of you is going to get it. I don’t have a time figured out yet, since I have some other losers to deal with first, but I’ll make sure one of you sluts earns the right to get flattened by me again. Until then, fuck off.”

Work had been hectic in the following months, with little time for recreation. Eliza and Billy were both well liked by their employers and were progressing up the ladder rapidly. Before either one knew it, summer had rolled around and July 4th was about to happen. The couple decided to go to Eliza’s office party since Dave and Hillary wouldn’t be there and the building gave a great view of the downtown fireworks without the annoyance of dealing with the parking and crowds.

The office party was themed, even for the fourth, with Americana as the chosen look. Billy got into the whole thing with ridiculous boots, a straw hat, and huge belt buckle to go with his checkered shirt and blue jeans. Eliza complemented him perfectly with her mid calf boots, obscene Daisy Duke’s, straw hat, and matching shirt that was way too small and tied in a bow beneath her breasts. Her toned stomach was bared and her boobs bulged out of the itty bitty shirt, making her the near perfect image of the midwestern farmer’s daughter.

Not having Hillary there allowed both Billy and Eliza to enjoy her ascendance back to the top of the pack in the chest department. Eliza’s thoughts ran between excitement at how turned on Billy was by the outfit and how “her men” were once again devouring her with their eyes now that there wasn’t any competition. It all felt like the perfect evening. What she didn’t know was that Dave had finally shown the guys a picture of her second titfight loss to Hillary and that they were determined to see her battle in person.

Aaron, one of her coworkers, approached her as she was leaving the bathroom. “So, your tits look great like always, but how good are they really?”

Eliza’s eyes narrowed and her mouth opened wide, but no words came out.

“Yeah, me and some of the guys know about your activities with Dave’s wife after the Halloween party. We’ve decided we want to see them in action. He shared the photo with us, so if you don’t agree to do this we’ll just anonymously send it to HR and have you fired. Meet us up in team room 7 after the fireworks are over. We’ll have it cleared out and have your opponent waiting.”

Billy saw the look of anger mixed with confusion on his girlfriends face. She quickly filled him in, talked him out of beating the shit out of Aaron, and said that she might as well give them a thrill while she wins another titfight for him. He couldn’t argue with that logic and settled back into enjoying the party, his excitement rising faster than the fireworks display outside the window before finally walking to the elevator with his tit queen in tow as they headed up to meet her unknown opponent.

“Glad you decided to do this Eliza. Cassie will be out shortly, she’s just getting freshened up before she beats you.”

“Where did you get this slut?”

“Oh, she’s the ex of one of my old college roommates. I wasn’t sure if she would do this, but she’s got the equipment said this won’t be her first time.”

With those words said, it was only a matter of seconds before a buxom woman walked into the room and smiled as all the attention was focused on her. Billy and Eliza drank in the site before them. The girl was pale, almost alabaster, with flawless skin. Her body looked lean but strong. She was barefoot and wearing a skimpy two piece Union Jack bikini. Her hair was dyed red, white, and blue in three levels like a bomb pop.

Seeing the slightly quizzical look on the couple’s faces, Cassie addressed them. “I couldn’t resist, love. Aaron has always been rather handsome and it was his idea to have a little Brit and Yank battle on the 4th. When he showed me the picture of that old sow beating you, it made my decision really easy. I’m going to give the boys a treat, set the record straight on that whole revolution nonsense, and make sure that you never go to work again without these guys knowing how overrated your tits really are.”

Eliza wordlessly slipped off her boots and walked up to the other woman. Stopping inches away from the newcomer, her shirt covered tits lined up nicely with the bra encased boobs of the other woman. Each inhaled slightly as Eliza stepped in and pressed their bosoms together. The result fairly even, with each woman looking down at the confrontation and then meeting the other’s eyes with a predatory grin. The brunette needed no further information and quickly backed a few steps away before slipped off her Daisy Dukes to expose her nice ass in an almost imperceivable white thong.

“Let’s see them slut. No fogbreather is going to beat these all-American girls.” With that, Eliza lifted her tits even higher in the cutoff shirt and raised an expectant eyebrow at her opponent.

Cassie didn’t need any other invitation. The Brit did a seductive little stripper dance, unhooking the bra in the back and covering up the front with her hands before ending with a flourish that allowed the bikini top to fall to the floor and her magnificent breasts to be fully exposed. And magnificent they were. Not the slightest hint of a tan left them creamy and inviting. Above average sized areolas and nipples of a pinkish hue completed the almost virginal look. The pale woman placed her fists on her hips in a superhero pose and then showed off the impressive strength in her chest by flexing it and bouncing the firm, sagless boobs up and down.

Eliza wasn’t bothered by the display. While it was impressive, she could already tell that her own tits were bigger and she had a clear advantage in the nipple department. Seeing Cassie soak in the gawking that the men were doing, she allowed the woman a moment before stealing the spotlight.

“Those are nice. Against a lot of women they would be intimidating. But I’m not most women and my men are about to see a pair of tits that puts yours to shame.” With that, she simply untied the front of her shirt and let her tits fall out. More precisely, she let them stop being unnaturally squished together as they simply moved to their natural position and allowed both Cassie and her coworkers to see just how busty she really was. The difference wasn’t much, but it was clear everyone in the room. Eliza looked bigger, fuller, just as firm, and had bigger areolas and nipples. Shrugging the shirt off her shoulders, she stepped back up to the woman with the ridiculous dye job.

“Ready?”

“Ready.”

The two women slammed their tits together. Then they did it again. 8, 10, 12 times they slammed together with no noticeable difference in the effect one pair was having on the other. What was noticed was the slight progress one woman was making in moving the other backwards towards a wall. The woman being pushed back stopped slamming and pressed into the other one, hoping to regain ground but only achieving a temporary stalemate. Again the slams began and again she was forced back until her shoulders hit the wall.

Seeing the opportunity, she used the wall to push off and was able to knock her opponent back a few steps with the additional force. Again the women clashed like two bucks and again one was pushed back to the wall. Repeating the move shoved her opponent away again, but the fighters settled into the familiar rhythm that clearly favored one of them.

Seeing that she was making no progress and was in need of a tactical change, the woman who had been on the receiving end decided to start swinging her breasts from the side. The first several blows worked in her favor, knocking her opponent back and giving her both a reprieve and growing confidence before the other woman matched the move and brought things to a stalemate.

Each pair was reddening quickly. Each pair was losing a bit of its firmness with each blow, allowing them to gather more force as they swung from the side. Deciding to return the strategy to what was working for her initially, one woman turned fully into a sideways swing causing the four battling breasts to collide head on again.

This caught her opponent off guard and allowed her to drive the other woman back more quickly this time. As her opponent hit the wall and pushed off for her aided slam, the one who had controlled this aspect of the fight stepped back quickly. As the other woman came off the wall, the one who had been winning the war so far brought her tits up in a slight uppercut and pinned them to the other pair while forcing her opponent fully against the wall. Seeing the pain in her foe’s eyes made her smile.

“Get off me you cow! Step back and fight me like a woman.”

Refusing to be goaded into a mistake by the woman she was dominating, Eliza widened her stance slightly and leaned in with even more force. She was rewarded with a groan from Cassie’s lips which caused her to push in harder. Again a grimace and a moan escaped the British woman’s lips and Eliza couldn’t resist sticking her tongue out to lick them.

“Ever had your fat tits fucked up before, Cassie? Oh, I’m sure you have. Mine are having such an easy time of it I’m guessing this is all your’s have ever done. My bigger nipples are bending yours wherever they want to, my bigger areolas are covering yours up with ease, and my bigger boobs are breaking yours down without any problems and are going to flatten them out permanently before we leave.”

Eliza almost jumped back when she felt Cassie’s tongue slide between her lips as she went to taunt the Brit again. Before she could react, the other woman had grabbed her arms and slammed her against the wall, immediately ploughing her tits into Eliza’s defenseless pair. Pinning Eliza’s arms over her head, the pale woman began targeting the brunette’s right tit, relentlessly bashing it with both of her own.

Landing a particularly solid blow, Cassie leaned in to compress the brunette’s right breast and whispered into her ear, “Thought you would just walk all over me, didn’t you slut? Thought you could distract me by licking my lips didn’t you, you horny little strumpet? I’m going to more than just beat your over stuffed titties tonight, I’m going to give the boys a show they’ll never forget and get you off right in front of them. None of them, including your little boyfriend, will ever see you again without thinking of me dominating your whole body.”

Concentrating again on the right tit, Cassie went back to work battering it. Eliza tried everything but couldn’t break her opponent’s grip as her tit was ravaged. Yips turned into moans. Moans turned into wails. Wails turned into screams as Eliza’s eyes filled with tears. She couldn’t think straight as the woman she was easily handling had turned the tables and was assaulting one of her boobs without mercy. A crushing blow came and Eliza wailed as she ripped her arms from the wall and crashed to the ground, sobbing as she cradled her wounded tits.

“Are you done bitch?” Cassie said as she towered over her fallen opponent. “Get up or give up slut. Stop if you want to or keep going, I don’t care. I’ve beaten the shit out of you already and I’ll keep doing it if you’re stupid enough to get up.”

Not getting a response, Cassie grabbed Eliza by the hair to haul the brunette up to her feet. As she did, her opponent showed the importance of experience and slammed an uppercut into the Brit’s left boob with her own. Seeing the paler woman stumble back, Eliza launched another all out assault. She focused almost exclusively on swinging and slamming her own left tit into its counterpart and was quickly rewarded with yelps and moans from her opponent as the other woman tried to cover up.

Eliza would have none of that, however, and began again with her outright domination of the other pair of breasts. Showing that she might have been playing possum, the brunette began slinging both globes with equal fervor and slamming forward with great success. The other woman stumbled around the room, her battered tits leading her whichever direction Eliza slammed them in, finally resting her back against a wall.

The guys had gone silent, both as a means of trying to control their erections and as a witness to the violence their coworker was dishing out on a seemingly great pair of tits. They stared in awe as the brunette began to viciously pummel the other woman, the glare in her eyes almost predatory. So engrossing was the situation that at first they weren’t sure they heard it, but the second time they did and Billy pulled his girlfriend off of Cassie as she screamed her submission.

Eliza hesitated for just a moment before grabbing the Union Jack top and using it to tie Cassie’s hands behind her back. Pushing the loser down to her knees, the brunette guided the Brit’s mouth to her globes and moan in appreciation as the woman lavished affection on the winning tits. Feeling unsatisfied, and remembering the threats she received earlier, it was Eliza’s turn to up the ante as she stood the loser up facing her coworkers with her hands still tied behind her back.

“This cunt said she was going to make me cum in front of all of you when she won, so I’m going to return the favor.”

With that, Eliza snaked her hand inside the other woman’s bottoms and began rubbing her labia. It didn’t take long to get a response from Cassie’s hips and a few pants of obvious stimulation from the work the brunette was doing. Deciding to take it one step further, Eliza skillfully removed Cassie’s bikini bottoms and inserted two fingers into her glistening pussy.

It didn’t take long for the girl with the bomb pop dyed hair to cum as Eliza positioned her right in front of Aaron and taunted her loudly, “The British girl’s cumming, the British girl’s cumming!” Sensing the mutual attraction between the two, she went one step further than she had planned.

“Get your cock out Aaron, this slut is going to suck you off right in front of everyone.”

Forgetting his surroundings, the young man dropped his pants and boxers without hesitation, a large, erect cock springing forth. Cassie needed no further invitation as she moved forward and engulfed it hungrily without Eliza’s help at all. The brunette stepped back and signaled to her boyfriend who dutifully snapped a few shots of the proceedings with his phone.

Hearing her coworker cum in Cassie’s mouth was all Eliza needed, but she decided to add one more level of humiliation. She quickly spun the other woman around, pushed her down on her back with her hands still tied behind her back, pulled off her panties, and forced Cassie to begin eating her out in front of the office men. It didn’t take long for her to cum, but she remained seated on the Brit’s face.

“Nice cock Aaron, but like Cassie’s tits can’t compare to mine, your dick can’t compare to Billy’s. As far as threatening my job, we’ve now got pictures of you getting blown by some random woman at an office party in a room you weren’t even supposed to be in. That goes for all of you, you threaten me again and I’ll turn those into HR even if it means losing my own job.”

Before she got up, she thought of one last thing. Eliza cupped and lifted her battered but winning tits towards the men. “Now that you’ve seen them in action, do you boys really think Dave’s saggy old hag of a wife could really beat me?”

With that done the brunette got off her opponent’s face, redressed quickly, and left with her boyfriend and the bikini of the woman she just beat in a titfight at her office. The couple was so turned on by the events that Billy and Eliza fucked in the elevator like teenagers, then fucked in the car like teenagers, and then fucked in the living room like they did after every titfight she won.

Dave checked his email to find one simple line: “Tell your wife I’m going to beat her tits to a pulp if she has the guts to fight me again.” Attached were several pictures from a room that was clearly in his office building. He couldn’t help but bust a nut to them and then show them to Hillary.
    Last edited by YoBiteMe; August 21st, 2017 at 10:54 AM.

Junior Hostboard Member Rickb42's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: The British Are Coming

Anyone know the author and original posting and if sequel was written? Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The British Are Coming

I guess Hillary didn't have the guts to fight Eliza again, unfortunately