Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ladies and gentlemen, and those of you who, for reasons science has yet to explain, does not fit into either category:

I have a major announcement, and I'm so totally stoked I had to tell someone...regardless of whether or not they cared.

The suspense is finally over. After months of writing and waiting and writing and waiting and more writing and more waiting, the Scribbling Strategists competition is at an end.

Yours truly, The Mox, has been accepted as one of the "winners" of the competition and will soon be writing playtips that shall forever be etched into the HeroClix gallery for all to read and admire and make fun of.

This is by far the greatest accomplishment of my illustrious HeroClix career and could parallel as my greatest writing accomplishment as well. I must sincerely thank all of you who were either "rooting" for me or were helping me along years ago when I was just piddling around these forums with random strategic scraps of writing. I also send my congratulations along to any/all other "winners" of the competition. If you're a forum user, please make yourself known and receive your just props.

Never would I have ever imagined I'd have made it this far.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And he even goes on to mention our little community! How dear. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

rock!

<font color="#99FFCC" size="1">[ May 26, 2005 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Avatar of Imbalance ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your acknowledgements truly humble this lowly worm.

Thank you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratz mox!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Worm nothing it says your a hamburgler.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's like I said over on my original thread. It would seem I work for both the good guys and the bad guys. Problem is that I don't know who's who.

Actually, since I don't get a paycheck from them, I guess I don't officially work for them. I'm only using this as a way to move up from Clix Fuhrer to Clix Kaiser on my way to Clix Overlord. Plus, all that potential tasty advance knowledge of future sets is a nice bonus.