Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Apparently, it has become "ok" for WK staffers to curse, even if "crap" is among the daft list of filtered words for the rest of us.

Hard work, but so much fun that I'll be damned if I'd trade it for anything else.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Namecalling must also be "ok."

Since I already posted that you should contact Wizard's customer service about this issue and that they are handling it, I can only imagine you made your post not out of any constructive sense, but to be a smartass.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Under the circumstances, such language is perfectly justifiable, and I'll credit the moderators with having been much more lenient than in the past, but my inane fascination extends to the double standards that those in power often live by. I know I abuse the hell out of mine here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not sure why, but this is also partially interesting.

WizardUniverse.com's Return Policy
    We need to be notified of the return within 7 days of your receipt of the product at [email protected]. The product must still be in MINT FACTORY SEALED CONDITION. If open and/or un-sellable merchandise is returned to us, we reserve the right to deduct up to 50% from your refund. If the return is not due to an error of ours then the buyer accepts full responsibility for all shipping costs plus a 10% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your refund. If the return was due to an error of ours, we will accept responsibility for all shipping costs. When shipping back the incorrect item to us, please use USPS 1st Class Mail or Priority Mail. If the package is too large or very valuable, please feel free to contact us so that we may arrange the return. Your credit card will be refunded for the shipping or store credit can be issued to you. If an item you ordered is currently out-of-stock, rest assured we have already issued a credit back to your card.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You should take them to court, and sue for their heroclix collection.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I could do that, and then get a class-action doozy for injuries resultant from Bat Sentry's pointy arms. Also, I once pinched my thumb whilst inserting Sentinel's fist...into its wrist.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You must realize that fists are a last resort.
    Only use fists when all other options are ineffective.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Ronfar:
    You must realize that fists are a last resort.
    Only use fists when all other options are ineffective.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I use my fist whenever the bitch is moist enough. Astroglide is awesome, but it also helps if she's a desperate fat whore with a humongous vagina.

I don't know what this thread is about, but Wizkids sucks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I use my fist whenever the bitch is moist enough. Astroglide is awesome, but it also helps if she's a desperate fat whore with a humongous vagina.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">With enough astroglide, you get fit a Chevy Charger into a doghouse.

I don't know what this thread is about, but Wizkids sucks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And the best part, is they suck on the first date.