Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Magister was one of if not the first rules arb...I don't remember anyone before him, but then I didn't pay that much attention back then. He later committed some sort of tirade or something but ended up getting a job with WK. After Brother_Magneto left, Magister's employ became more of a PR position...just in time for the re-org. That's basically the jist, IIRC.

The tombs...yes, the tombs. I'll spare you the long explanation and only say this: satire, man, satire. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I must say, the HeroClix tomb was a major downer. First I read Candide ( [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ) and then I come onto these once lively forums with much joke-making, etc. turned into bleak, dank "death of HeroClix" image. I did chuckle to myself at the juxtoposition of those graves to the "Welcome ot XILCOREH!!" explosion logo.

Now I'm going to go off topic because I'm truly curious as to what happened to Magister. My WK account was unusable for pretty much the entire time he was around (2 or 3 weeks?), so can anyone tell me why he got the ax?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually magisters was with the company for quite a time .. i aint got dates so dont press me.

Basically things went about like this: magister was a very vocal presence on the forums for the company. unfortunately he carried a few of his personal beefs with other players on there two. Before long Magister carried a big stick and wasnt afraid to use it. Now the rest of this is hearsay, he had some sort of emotional distress going on ... wether it was personal or work related i dont know. he started warning everyone in sight on the forums. Probably the best thing that ever happened to HCR cause alot of people migrated from the WK boards to there at the same time.

it all ended with an apology from magister and his forum presence became almost nill.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

huh?