Thread: Life Shock for a dead board :)

cebula_2000

Hey, ya'll. Hopefully this board'll get going. To liven things up, i was wondering if anyone could summarize Felicity's stories. (I don't have all the books, just 2 and 5 and have forgotten everything about the others, so I figured if someone could summarize them I might remember...) [img]smile.gif[/img]
    THanx [img]smile.gif[/img]

LIVEN UP THE BOARD! PARTAY!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've never read her books yet. I haven't even bought her yet. Not that I haven't wanted her just kept putting it off to get the girls their dolls first.

But now that she is back in the catalog and they the girls can see her they started asking for her. So it does make a different if they don;t have a doll in the catalogs!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

***SPOILERS***Meet Felicity: Felicity is a girl living in 1774. The begining has her entering her father's store. She was sent by her mother to get some ginger. She hears gossip by Mrs. Fitchett that there is a horse that Jiggy Nye bought that was being mistreated. Felicity is determined to see it. The next part has Felicity wiggling around trying to itch her back with her stays on. She was trying to practice her writing and her right hand was full of ink and she couldn't scratch it with her left. Her mother sees her and looks at her paper but she was only drawing horses. Her mother loosens her stays. The next day Felicity gets to go with ben, her father's new apprentice, to deliver something to jiggy nye. they find him struggling with the horse and yelling. Felicity falls in love. She she ends up going to penny (what she now calls the horse because it is full of indePENdence and is a color of a copper penny) every night to let penny get used to her. after about a month, penny could trust her enough to ride her and they would jump the broken fence an run aroud. Felicity knew she had to free Penny so one night she is about to jump penny over the fence but it was fixed and she knew penny couldn't jump it. But she does and Felicity falls uf just before penny goes over. Penny runs off into the woods but stops to look a felicity and then goes off. Felicity new she would see penny again.

I might write other summaries later.

cebula_2000

Thanks for the summary! I think I remember that part better now!