Thread: IS the average age of people on this board younger than that of the other AG board?

cebula_2000

Just wondering.

cebula_2000

Oh, and to clarify, I am not trying to get anyone to share their ages specifically.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm in my early 50ths with 2 granddaughter who share the love of AG's. One is in HS and the other is in GS.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm not really sure. Maybe we should make a poll or something.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought this was a site for the younger fans but if its not, include me I'm a Grandma with a GD who likes the dolls but doesn't have one at her house her little doll is at my house right now. Can't decide if I should send it to her or not. I only see her once a year in the summer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If your GD will take good care of the doll and enjoy playing with her, I would send it to her! Unless the doll is one of the first AG, then I would buy her another one that could live with your GD year round.

I know it's hard as I bought Kailey for mine GD and her parents don't have value of items. So I had many of thought about letting her keep the doll at home before I gave her the doll for her birthday. So I actually sent home catalogs with her for her and her mom to look at. Kind of sneeky but by doing this her parent could see these aren't $20. dolls to forget somewhere or throw away. My GD enjoys playing with Kailey all the time, brings her with when she comes over and even bought Kailey (the doll) when we went to see "Chicken Little" a few weeks back. I buy GD AG and some other brands of outfits for her doll a couple of times a year. It keeps her having fun with her doll.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Carlotto, I wish I could see my GD more often, I am afraid the mom won't help my GD take good care of her. Son and Mom divorced. But maybe she will. I also had a catalog sent to her house for the two of them to enjoy. I don't know what I'll do and after hearing the horror stories on the other board about the lost dolls I am scared. I never thought of putting a shipping label inside of any box I ship.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes the same here with my Granddaughter son and her Mom aren't together. So I understand, not that my son is any better with putting value on items.

If this one at your house means a lot to you and her coming to play with the doll (which one is it?) You could asked her to see if she would like another AG of course different from the one that is at your house and order one from AG and shipped to her house this way if it doesn't make it to the house at least AG will send another at there cost. If it's one of the history dolls at your that she plays with get her one on the mini AG.

I do have a few old AG's that we share at my house who will stay at mine that is until I die or she is much older like an adult lol. I did get her the mini AG of the one who stay at my house to live with my Granddaughter and she loves them! Her and Kailey (the AG doll) play with the mini's all the time.