I caught myself daydreaming the other day. I was actually thinking of a personal hygiene ad for kids and parents that had the words head, head lice sung to the tune of UB40's Red, Red Wine. Yes, it's stupid. Yes, I can't believe it entered my ADHD addled dome. Yes, considering what happened and what I was about to do again, I was happy for the distraction.

I'm Angela. I'm a 33 year old mother of 2. I'm attractive, but not gorgeous, and have a pretty rockin mom bod if I do say so myself. I'm a natural brunette and I'm just a hair shy of 5'4". I've got my weight consistently around 125 these days. My curves are what Brett likes. I guess I would be called voluptuous with a bit of an hourglass figure. My legs and butt are still nice, thanks to soccer growing up and jogging/aerobics now. I'm not muscular but I'm not fat either.

My real selling point is my boobs. They're pretty freaking great, especially after having kids. They bounced back once both little ones were weaned, and sit almost as high as ever. I typically wear a 32D that keeps them in check without showing more than necessary. It's a comfort thing, really. Sometimes, though, I like to get an ego boost by reminding myself how hot I can be by putting on a pushup bra and wearing a low cut top out in public. It's thrilling to see the jealous wives, girlfriends, and even waitresses. Until you've had a couple of tykes trying to wreck your body, don't you dare judge me.

Anywho, I guess this is where I get to the damn point instead of stalling. Danielle was the daughter of one of the families in the neighborhood. She had babysat for us for years until finally going away to college last fall. She's always been a real sweetheart, unlike her bitch mother Stacy. Yeah, I know it's catty and ridiculous, but every time we saw Stacy she was falling out of her top. I finally showed off my girls around her one time and all the blonde bimbo did was glare at me jealously. I bet it killed her that I had a man who stuck around instead of having to shake my tits at everyone in hopes that I could trick one into hooking up with me.

Like I said, Danielle was a sweetheart. She dressed like more of a real woman than her mom ever did. I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice the tight little body she was developing, but it wasn't because she was trying to show it off. It was just that good. A girl like that would be a real catch for some college guy who isn't some frat boy bro.

When summer rolled around, and we weren't particularly satisfied with any of the new babysitters we tried, it was a relief to hear that Danielle was home for break. Brett and I picked a night in the middle of the week to grab dinner on our own, knowing that a young college girl wasn't going to want to miss the weekend parties with her old friends.

She showed up at our door and I nearly lost it right there. It looked like she had transformed into her mother in just two semesters away. Granted, she's barely 19 and just discovering herself away from everything she knew before, but the little blonde college girl showed up in shorts that showed ass cheek and a top that exposed her belly button and scooped her big boobs right up into our faces. I made a little note to mention it to her at the end of the night and quickly got back into the mood to spend an evening with my husband.

When we got back, it was clear that Danielle was still the perfect sitter she had always been. I told Brett to go up and check on the kids while I paid her for the night. I guess he didn't sense anything was amiss and went right on up like I told him to. Having Danielle to myself, I simply asked her if she could dress more appropriately when she's at our house. It wasn't anything personal, and I thought I said it as reasonably as I could, but her response is one that I couldn't believe.

"Don't tell me how to dress. I'm an adult and I'll wear whatever I want to. I've seen you leave here plenty of times with barely more on than I'm wearing right now. Unless you're afraid Mr. Richardson will be thinking about me all night then you've got nothing to worry about."

I don't know what came over me, but I definitely started to threaten the little tart before she flat out challenged me to titfight her. I guess she knew that her mom backed down when I put my boobs out there to shut hers down, and Danielle wanted to restore some family pride. Before I knew it, I was over at her house while Stacy was gone, titfighting this college girl who had been in our house dozens of times. I underestimated just how firm she would be at her age and, before I knew it I was getting smothered unconscious by her fat tities.

That's what led to this afternoon. Brett has the kids for the afternoon, undoubtedly filling them with enough sugar to keep every candy company on the planet in business for another 15 years. I, on the other hand, am standing in Danielle's room again, wearing nothing but a matching thong and bra that makes my already big boobs look enormous. She got me the first time, but that's because I was flustered and didn't realize just how much she had grown up. That's not happening again.

Danielle's probably an inch taller than me and I would guess her boobs are a good 34C and still growing. They've got that youthful firmness that comes with still growing breasts stretching their encasing flesh to its limit. I've got bigger, longer nipples then she does, and I'm going to use them this time. She's got the firmness advantage over my tits, but I've got the size and I'm pretty sure the rest of my body is stronger than hers. I've definitely got better legs and a better butt.

I'm not even listening to her taunts now. She's not very good at trash talk anyways. Typical college girl BS that doesn't even phase me now. I'm staying out of it because this isn't about that kind of thing. I just want her to know her place and put some clothes on around my kids, and this is the only way I can think of to do it. I won't make the mistakes I did last time and I think I'm going to enjoy setting things straight between us. Who knows, maybe after this I'll smash that bitch mom of hers like I've been wanting to do for years.

There it goes. She's gotten rid of her teeny top and those gorgeous young boobs are staring at me again. I match the move, grinning because I didn't jiggle much, and decide I want to send her a message. Both hands go to the back of my head, causing my boobs to lift up on my chest, and I'm doing a little dance with them by using my shoulder muscles to lift one at a time. She's acting like she's not impressed, but her eyes give her away. She knows she got lucky last time and I'm going to even the score.

I let her control the last fight. She took the initiative from the very beginning and I never got into the fight before it was over. She flattened me out pretty bad and then pinned me down while smothering me. I have no problem returning the favor.

"Shit!"

I'm so far inside my own head I didn't even see her make her move until it was too late. She took two quick steps and plowed those things right into mine, nearly knocking me on my ass. She started to crack a smile, happy with her quick start, when I put an end to that by firing back with my own boob bump that knocked the teen back a few steps.

That hint of confusion on her face is priceless. She thought she was going to walk all over me again, but one good response was all it took for me to disavow her of that silliness. That's the opening I needed, and another big slam from the front has her backing up again. I grab her arms to hold her in place, and a third shot has the teen's knees buckling from the pain. Her eyes look hurt, scared, and really pissed off.

"Fuck!"

My right tit just slapped me in my face. Danielle shoved her boobs into the bottom of mine so hard that they flew up to my face. My girls didn't even stop shaking and she slammed me again from the bottom, sending them flying one more time. As soon as I registered that, my left tit felt like it exploded as hers came flying in from the side and slapped it full force.

The brat is so quick I'm struggling to match her pace. It's great to see how much damage I do with every hit by my tits, but she's just got too much energy. I need to find a way to slow her down for a moment and let my size do the work for me. I feel her bed hit the back of my legs and just as she lurches forward again, I turn to the side and pull her down onto the bed. She barely rolls over in time to see my body slamming down onto hers, my tits crushing hers while I knock the wind out of our babysitter.

"It's over for you now."

It registers with me that my voice still doesn't have any real venom in it. I'm grinding away at Danielle's boobs, with my body holding hers down, but even now it's just a matter of principle to me. I don't know if she'll be willing to be our sitter again after this, but a line had to be drawn. I can't help but smile as I see the young blonde bite her lip as my big tits drag hers around in circles while I grind down on them.

I'm making good progress now. Her breasts are softening under mine, and I can see the look in her eyes that says she realizes what's happening to her. I bet she never thought there was a chance that some neighborhood wife would have the goods and the attitude to beat her big, strong tits. I wonder why she winked at me?

"Dammit, no!"

Danielle grabbed me in a hug and rolled my body over so that she's on top. Before I can react she's got both of my arms pinned down with her hands, her pelvis is right above mine, and she drops those firm young boobs right into my rack. I know my eyes go wide as she pushes up just to drop another bomb down on me. There's a look of pure, feral glee in the blonde's eyes as she does it a third time.

She's got me straddled, with my arms immobilized, and is able to ride me anytime I try to buck free. I can't let this happen again. My boobs are better than hers. There's no way I should be losing to someone who hasn't even finished growing into her body yet. I've got to figure out a way to get out of this quickly.

"Fuck!"

"Shit!"

"Son of a bitch!"

"Okay, okay, I give."

I can't stop the tears from running down my face. Danielle stays sitting on my lap and pulls me up into a seated position with my face even with her tits. They're red, definitely not as firm, but otherwise don't look too bad. I can't believe that's what I'm thinking right now, but it's the only thing on my mind.

"I can't believe my mom was scared to challenge your tits. Hers put up a much better fight than yours do. All that time she could have kept being herself and she let some snobby brunette intimidate her. I can't wait to tell her I beat you again. Maybe she'll finally have the courage to whip your tits like she should have done years ago."

I want to come up with some kind of response, but I feel my legs being grapevined as Danielle pushes her big tits in my face again and forces me down on my back. I'm not sure if she's telling the truth about Stacy's boobs putting up a better fight, but I'll take my chances if the slut wants to find out. I'll have to think about it later though, right now it's all I can do to stay conscious.