Sitting in his den, mouth agape, the handsome guy stroked his manhood moments after clicking on the email attachment. What he saw caused his zipper to pull itself down and his right hand to take hold of his rapidly hardening penis. Stroking started almost immediately as the video began and he saw the two gorgeous MILFs standing there topless. A few moments in, he realized that he was going to have to crank one out and then start over and try to get through the entire thing. A tissue died a hero, consuming a load that threatened its structural integrity, before finding its place in the trash can beside his desk.

He could hear most of what they were saying. It occurred to him that someone was in the bedroom filming things, and he was jealous of them for sure. That was soon forgotten as the blonde and brunette trash talked like sailors on shore leave. The blonde was a little less busty overall, but looked to be even in firmness and density. She looked like she was slightly more fit than the brunette, who was a little more shapely than her opponent. He lightly stroked himself, already back to semi-hardness, as the battle started in earnest.

"You've had this coming for years, you smug bitch!"

"I'm going to flatten your little boobs and feed them to you skank!"

"Oh yeah, when I'm done beating your fat tits to mush, I'm going to smother you out, then fuck you with my strapon and send the video to your husband."

"Fuck you. When I deflate your funbags, I'm going to be the one doing the smothering. Then you're going to eat my snatch until I cum all over your face and I'm going to send that video to my husband from your email."

"Want to up the stakes even farther cow? If you get lucky, you can drag me back to your house and use me as your sex slave for the night. If I win, I go home with you and you watch while I give your man a blowjob, a titfuck, and the best fuck of his life and see if he's willing to stay with your loser ass afterwards."

"You're on."

With that, the two beauties slammed into each other tits first. The grunts mixed together as they began slamming together vigorously. The brunette's bigger boobs were doing more damage with each slam they connected with. The blonde was fitter, and quicker, allowing her to land more slams overall to even out the effect.

The first few minutes continued that way. The brunette landing the more powerful blows and the blonde landing the greater volume. It impressed the viewer to see the blonde having the athletic advantage, given that he knew she was nearly 10 years older than the brunette. The sheen of sweat that already covered each woman only increased the sexiness of the breast battle at hand. He knew who he wanted to see win, but he wasn't sure if that would be the eventual outcome.

The first real advantage in the fight happened when the brunette bullied the blonde back against a wall and then held her there while leaning in and grinding their large breasts together. The muscles beginning to stand out on the back and shoulders of the brunette were just as sexy as the anguished expression on the blonde's face. Curiously, the trash talk that began the fight was gone as it appeared each fighter was putting their entire focus into their contest.

The brunette's tits were doing serious damage, but she was also slowing down, and the blonde's face showed less and less irritation. Sensing her opponent slowing down, the older but fitter milf was able to switch positions and pin the other woman to the wall. With that accomplished, she went to work firing one slam after another from close range, peppering the bigger boobs with shots. Seeing the brunette's eyes close for a brief second, the blond switched tactics and starting swinging her breasts across the other pair, side to side.

The effect was immediate, slamming the bigger boobs into each other and then dragging her mass and her nipples across them as they were squished together. Hearing the grunts turn to moans and yips, the blonde focused on the brunette's right boob. She was rewarded with the first real wail of the night, as the other mom couldn't handle the pain her right tit was taking and pulled her arms free to cover it up.

"Are you giving up bitch?" Getting no response the blonde followed up, "I said, are you done bitch or do you want me to peel your arms off your weak tits and finish destroying them."

The glare in the brunette's eyes was enough to say that she wasn't done. The blonde, true to her words, grabbed her arms to pull them away from her injured chest, only to have the brunette grab her in a bearhug and begin squeezing. Even in such tight confines, it was obvious to the man watching the video that the brunette was emphasizing pressing in with her left tit which signaled just how damaged the right one was.

Even so, it was impressive to watch the brunette milf lift her opponent off the ground and cinch up even tighter on the bearhug. Tears were running down her face as she applied the move, but her strength showed when the blonde's head snapped back with a garbled scream and tears appeared in her eyes as well. The younger, stronger milf began shaking her blonde foe from side to side, ragdolling the other woman.

Seeing the bed off to the side, the brunette slung her opponent onto it and leapt towards the blonde in an attempt to boob bomb her and likely end the fight. Instead, the blonde's quickness came into play again and she rolled out of the way at the last second and bounced back to her feet. Instead of pressing the advantage, she stepped back while the brunette cursed the missed move and stood up to face off with her opponent again.

The blonde surprised the man watching the video, and by the expression on her face the brunette as well, by raising her arms for a test of strength. As the stronger woman obliged, the blonde used her quickness to start swinging her boobs again, hoping to slap the brunette's rack into submission. It was clear her aim was the right boob that she had worked over earlier. It was also clear that the brunette was content with landing fewer, but harder, shots with both of her tits trying to plow straight through the smaller chested woman.

Squeals escaped lips involuntarily. One moment it looked like the blonde's plan had worked as she started raining shots on the brunette's battered right breast. The next moment it looked like the strategy had backfired as the brunette's bigger boobs engulfed more and more of the smaller pair with a direct hit. The tide swung back and forth, both pairs of boobs showing obvious signs of softening and bruising, making the man wonder just how much longer things could last.

His answer came quickly, and decisively, as one woman ripped her hands free and clutched her beaten chest. The other peeled those arms apart, and began assaulting them with renewed vigor, taunting the loser with each blow.

"Where are your big, tough tits now bitch?"

Slam.

"I thought you were going to fuck me up."

Slap.

"Who's the better woman?"

Smash.

"I can't wait to see the look on his face when he see whose tits are better."

Squash.

"I knew it. I never should have doubted my girls against your fat bags. Let me hear you say it bitch!"

"I give. Please stop hurting my tits."

The winner shoved the loser down on the bed and covered her face with the winning boobs. It didn't take long for the loser to stop kicking, her breathing becoming shallow and labored, causing the winner to stand up with a glow as she walked over to her purse and pulled out a monster strapon.

Grabbing the still unconscious woman by the hair, the winner smacked her face until she awoke, smiling broadly while taunting the other woman about how she wanted her awake for this. With that established, the winner flipped the loser over onto her stomach, pulled her hips up, and entered her doggy style with one hand gripping the loser's hair. Despite the circumstances, or maybe because of them, the loser's hips began thrusting in time with the fake cock, leading to another barrage of insults from the winner about what a whore she was. Riding the loser all the way through an orgasm, the winner confidently hopped off the bed and faced the camera with the still shiny dong strapped around her waist.

"See you soon Brett. I just beat your wife's weak tits and now you're going to have the night of your life with a real woman."

Brett stopped the video and saved it to his cloud account that he was positive Angela knew nothing about. He wasn't sure he would actually fuck Stacy, even though his wife had agreed to it, but he was certain that he would at least get that blowjob and titfuck. After that, who knows?