Life in Newton, Mass is pretty good. They should call it Newtit Mass with the unnatural wonders that bored housewives are having glued to their breastbones these days. I was able to develop a few medical technology products in conjunction with Harvard years ago and thoroughly enjoy a semi-retired life with my trophy wife who still puts in a few hours as a nurse to feel productive. We live a life of luxury, without being gaudy or wasteful, and travel extensively to whatever location strikes our fancy. That's how we ended up in this Beverly Hills hotel, inside a large executive suite, anticipating one of our favorite pastimes.

To understand that pastime, I should first describe my wife. Sonia is a Colombian spitfire who moved to the US as a toddler. She recently turned 40, but has a body that might be even better than when I met her as a 21 year old coed. She has a deep natural tan and stands only 5'2" while weighing somewhere around 120 lbs. While she is gorgeous, and fairly voluptuous with those pounds packed onto that tiny frame, she has one feature that set her apart from the pack. She's got a big, round, firm, and natural 36D rack that flaunts its absolute defiance of gravity in a way that most of the neighborhood housewives can't match even after their husbands buy them their "version 2.0" tits. She's basically a hotter, bigger busted Salma Hayek.

Sonia is also a world class titfighter, or at least I think she is, who has rarely lost a fight. At 40, her titantic tits destroying local women her age might be the leading cause of women deciding to get enhancements. As options around home dried up our travels have increasingly involved seeking out opponents in those locations as the local well has mostly run dry. Sonia has been wanting a younger challenge, to see if her tits could still stand up to a stacked woman just entering her prime, but we both agreed to avoid those at home as we are still loosely connected to Harvard and the other universities and medical centers in the area.

6 weeks before getting on the plane to head out to LA for our very first time, Sonia placed an ad on Craigslist. It simply said her stats, her desired kind of titfight and stakes (no hands, loser gives verbally then pleasures the winner's tits to satisfaction), and her dummy email account in hopes of getting something set up to add an extra level of spice to our next adventure. Most of the time there's no response. Sometimes there's something sketchy and we don't go any farther with it. On rare occasions we actually meet someone but they back down at the sight of my wife's cannons, or even after the first fleshy contact. Only in extraordinary circumstances do we find someone who is sane and game, and we end up with a memory that makes our trip even more unforgettable. Sonia has been the winner in all of her "travel bouts," as we call them, with one or two actually being difficult.

Imagine our surprise when there was an almost immediate response to the add. We never get too excited by initial contact, as things rarely pan out, but this one seemed legit. Maybe we would get to enjoy some warm weather and boob bashing while skipping out on a few weeks of Massachusetts winter. The first few interactions increased our hope that we had found a legitimate person to participate in our fantasy. Knowing that we would be there in mid to late January, the respondent said she wanted to do this partially as an early 19th birthday present to herself. The girl said she was 5'1", weighed about 125, and had a set of all natural 34Ds. Sonia and the mystery woman chatted via email several times before setting up a quick Facetime meeting. The California girl asked that the camera not reveal her face as she didn't want word getting out about her doing this, and Sonia happily obliged.

After an uneventful flight, we settled into our suite and spent a couple of days doing some light tourist activity. On the third day we followed the instructions of Sonia's potential opponent and sat down for lunch at a cute little cafe off the beaten tourist path. Having seen Sonia, the girl said she would simply spot us and take a seat at our table. 30 minutes into our light lunch we were both feeling a bit disappointed, as nobody had joined us yet, when a seriously buxom black haired goddess suddenly slid into one of the unoccupied chairs and introduced herself. Of course, she didn't need to introduce herself, as we were both well aware of the famous tits of Ms. Ariel Winter.

Sonia immediately squared her shoulders and pushed her chest out towards the young starlet. She said she wanted to see how her tits would do against a stacked young opponent, and I couldn't think of a more qualified young rack to buck up against hers. Ms. Winter was wearing a ridiculously open blouse, her only minimally smaller tits hiding no secrets, as my wife eyed her up and down. We wouldn't know for sure until they actually went at it, but this young hottie looked to be packing equipment that was every bit as good as Sonia's at the same age. For one of the very few times, I wasn't sure if my bodacious bride's BMDs (Boobs of Mass Destruction) would withstand the onslaught of her competition.

Lunch was fantastic. Once the tension eased a bit, we chatted amicably for a few minutes before falling into great conversation. This girl was like the daughter we never had. She was unstoppably positive, bright and motivated with clear goals for her life, loved her work, and of course looked like she could easily have been our genetic gift to the world. Under different circumstances it would likely have stopped at that, but these weren't just any circumstances. Ariel quickly noted that she was aware of the hotel we were in and knew staff there that could get her in and out without being seen. She asked for our room number and said she would swing by around 7 to "squash my wife's saggy old titties."

Just before 7 the young woman showed up dressed in hot pants and a ridiculous halter top, showing her curves off to everyone with eyes. I showed her into the common area of the which had been cleared of furniture, and called for Sonia to join us. My wife showed up in her "fight suit" which was a comically skimpy leopard print thong and a black kimono that she left untied, allowing us an enticing view of the bouncing boulders beneath it. She looked quizzically at her opponent, stifling a chuckle, only to have the starlet utter this response, "I'm dressed like this because I'm going clubbing with some friends tonight after I crush your fat boobs."

"Ariel, sweetie, you shouldn't underestimate me just because of my age."

"Why not? The way you jiggled and bounced walking over here, I should be able to finish you off, grab a shower, touch up my makeup, and still be on the dance floor by 9."

Clearly a little miffed as the almost cheery nonchalance of her young foe, Sonia's eyes narrowed a bit and her voice gained an edge, "I guess we'll see about that. Just remember, pride goes before a fall. I've beaten better than you when I was your age and I bet I can still tame your titties now." With that said, Sonia shrugged her shoulders and let the kimono slip to the ground, leaving her standing there with nothing but a thong on and her still perfect tits ready to fight. Sonia tans topless as often as possible, so her natural tan color covers her entire chest. Her half dollar sized caramel areolas are topped by pinky thick nipples of the same color that stick out a full half inch when erect.

I nearly missed it while watching my wife, but I did look over quickly enough to catch a slight gulp from the youngster at the sight of Sonia's beautiful tits. With no further ceremony, Ariel kicked off her shoes, shimmied out of her too tight hot pants, and arched her shoulders to puff out her chest. She stood there in a barely there baby blue thong her beefy thighs looking strong and her underrated ass curving in just the right way and began to tug on her halter. The actress cracked a bit of a cocky grin at this point, grabbed the front of the halter in the middle and pulled up slowly. The motion caused her voluminous breasts to rise with the top until they simply could go no further at which point they released and slammed back to her chest with a wet, menacing thud.

Now that they were bare, a true assessment could be made. There was a little visible sag, but it's to be expected with a rack that size. The boobs seemed to be stuffed too tightly, as if nature was trying to undo the downsizing that science had forced upon the pendulous puppies. The one surprising thing, at least to me, and the thing that might explain the gulp from a moment before was the pitifully small areolas and nipples adorning the weapons of the black haired vixen. They were a pale pink, the areola smaller than a quarter with thin, short nipples that barely protruded. If Sonia could bring the nipples into play, she could put a real hurting on this young bust.

With the moment upon us, I quickly grabbed the discarded garments from each combatant and placed them in the adjoining room. I walked back to the common area just in time to see the women walk slowly forward and stop with their breasts no more than 6 inches apart. It was a standoff I wish I had captured on camera. Sonia was an inch taller, but the tiny extra bit of sag from her 40 years was enough to place the women's nipples at an even height. Ariel looked to be a bit fuller, something that my wife had rarely encountered, and the visible firmness seemed to be in her favor as well.

With a sigh that raised her boobs up for a second, my beautiful lady stepped gently into her opponent, tit to tit. Ariel cracked a smile at first, seeing her boobs quickly take over more of the space between the women, but had that smile quickly erased. Her penetration only went so far before meeting the resistance my wife's meaty teats could still offer, as the invading pair came upon her dense inner meat and began splaying out as well. Sonia was the one to smile this time, and sweetly whispered to our guest, "They may have a few years on them, but they've got a trophy shelf filled with the bras of overstuffed boob sluts who thought they were the shit. When I was your age, my tits were way better than yours are now. From what I'm feeling, it may be close but these cannons are going to crush you flat before the night is over. I hope you like the taste of Colombian tit because, even if your co-star hasn't whipped you yet, you're going to have a couple of mouthfuls of South American tatas tonight."

Using the moment of confusion to her favor, my mammary queen began pressing her prodigious pair more forcefully into those of the young starlet. Ms. Winter's breasts began to ripple slightly from the point of contact to the top of her pendulous orbs. Sensing that the youngster was still slightly put off by the contact and the quality of the opposition, Sonia began pumping one breast at a time into its counterpart. Seeing the boobs of her foe jiggling and dancing off rhythm with each other, the older fighter again changed the battle. Years of competition had given her a sixth sense about her chances and she knew she was fighting from behind at the very start of this battle. The Colombian juggernaut began dragging her tits left and right, rubbing in firmly to the opposing pair as it was pulled with hers. Noting the slightest whimpers from Ariel brought a small smile to my wife's face.

"Are you happy with yourself grandma?" the actress said. "I hope you enjoyed the moment because I'm going to squash your relics with my modern titties." With that the thick bootied teen shoved her tits directly forward with a roar, making Sonia's breasts compress significantly and knocking her onto her back foot. Ariel came forward, keeping their boobs in contact, and grabbed my wife's forearms. Once she had Sonia controlled, she pulled back and fired a direct shot into my wife's rack, causing it to compress greatly again, and sending ripples across the entire surface of her bosom. Settling into a rapid fire rhythm, the younger fighter was able to easily drive the older one across the room. As she got Sonia against the wall, I saw the teen pin Sonia's arms over her head against the wall, raise up on her toes, and drop her large rack directly on top of my wife's globes. She then leaned in and pecked my wife on the cheek before whispering something in her ear. I was shocked to see my bride's face awash with a look of both pain and lust as her mountains appeared to be getting ground into molehills.

The meaty ass of the youngster strained even further as she pushed her thigh into Sonia's crotch, causing my wife to emit as sound that was equal parts moan and sigh. Feeling her advantage, Ariel launched into a series of taunts in the most chipper of voices, "When I'm done pressing down on your boobs, you'll be able to tie them around your waist as a belt. Thanks for the pillows, but my tits don't need a nap. Do you want a time machine so you can give me a real fight?" Thankfully the look on Sonia's face was not one of defeat, but irritation at the woman invading her space and pummeling her funbags.

Sonia quickly got her foot against the wall, and with a grunt and a shove she was able to push far enough off the wall to drop down quickly and swing an uppercut into the undersides of Ariel's tits. My Latin spitfire wasted no time hopping into the air and slamming her tits down on top the the actress' pair before they had settled from the previous blow. The Colombian was able to pull her hands free and grab Ms. Winter by the hips as she started swinging her tits side to side. Her attempts to soften up the firm, young set didn't seem to be making much headway at first, but after a half dozen shots the displacement of the large breasts appeared to be evening out. Even when the starlet began matching the swings, the looser flesh of my wife allowed her to swing with more momentum and continued her progress in the battle.

As she saw her opponent frantically thinking about how to regain her advantage, Sonia fired off another uppercut. This time, she kept her hooters buried in the undersides of their opposition and slid her hands up Ariel's body before locking her hands together behind the dark haired fighter's shoulder blades. Squeezing tightly, the actress' arms were forced high around the shoulders of my wife, hanging loosely as Sonia forced her tits up far enough that Ariel was essentially smothering her own face. With the position secured, my tiger began pistoning her shoulders alternately, sending ripples of flesh into the reddening face of her opponent. Apparently sensing that she may be stuck, and that my wife would wear her down in the current position, the young fighter dropped quickly to the floor. Sonia did not release her and seemingly crushed the younger tits as she landed on top of her foe, rolling off to the side as each fighter had the breath knocked out of them.

Initially, I considered making a move to the downed fighters to make sure they were both unhurt. Both quickly began to stir, and while not rising up off the floor they launched into a verbal battle as they regained their air and their wits.

"Whore."

"Bitch."

"Fossil."

"Tart."

"Pick your tits up off the floor grandma."

"Does your babysitter know you snuck out past your bedtime?"

The two women rolled towards each other and wrestled for top position. Sonia was quicker than her opponent and attempted to lock in a grapevine on Ariel's legs while pinning her arms to the ground by the biceps. The younger woman's thighs were so thick, and ass so strong, my bride only just barely held the legs in place as she raised her torso up and dropped a boob bomb that seemed to splatter the big jugs below her. Counting to ten, the older vixen dropped one bomb after another, each bringing a louder, more agonized scream from the woman below her.

Making a last ditched effort, the actress got her arms loose enough to wrap my wife in a bearhug from the bottom. Despite gravity working against her, she began to grind into Sonia's boobs head on, eliciting a frustrated grunt from the fighter in top position. Unable to return the bearhug, and equally limited from dropping another boob bomb, my fighter released the grapevine in hopes of improving her position. The nanosecond her legs were loose, the young actress rolled to her left, reversing the positions of the fighters. Showing her strength, Ariel maintained her bearhug, lifted my wife's body completely off the ground, and slammed down crushing their tits together again.

Seeing the opportunity present itself, Ariel quickly moved forward and planted her magnificent ass in Sonia's stomach, knocking the wind completely out of her. The young woman leaned forward, placing her huge hooters above my wife's face and then proceeded to swing them back and forth slapping her on the cheeks. Sliding back, she arrogantly said, "this is how you do it," before using her tree trunk thighs to lock in a perfect grapevine. With my wife's legs immobilized, the actress mimicked the bicep pin she had previously been captured by and began her own boob bomb assault.

The first few brought out an increasingly loud and pained set of squeals from my wife. Sensing that Sonia was attempting to use her legs to escape, Ariel slammed her legs straight in the grapevine eliciting a thunderous scream. Satisfied that she had taken enough fight out of my bride, she resumed the boob bombs. That scenario played out a few more times, with my fighter wilting further and further under the onslaught, tears freely flowing as her world class rack was being squashed more and more with each blow.

"I give."

The assault stopped as Sonia croaked out her surrender. Ariel glowed, a smile plastered to her face, as she began interrogating her victim.

"Why? Tell us why you give."

"Because my boobs can't take any more."

"Why can't your boobs take any more?"

"Because they've been beaten by yours."

"I'll give you one more chance, granny. Why were they beaten by mine?"

The full gravity of the defeat finally overcoming my wife, she gave her tormentor a an acceptable response, "because your young, firm boobs are better than mine. They slapped the life out of mine and made them your bitch. I was a fool to pit them against such a perfect set."

"That's good."

As the women sat up and my wife began worshipping the younger girl's tits, the starlet continued in a cordial, almost friendly voice, "I bet you were a real bra full in your day. That's the toughest fight I've had yet. Um, yeah, keep sucking my better boobs. If you want to keep fighting younger women, I've got plenty of busty friends who wouldn't stand a chance against you, but are arrogant enough to try it. Abigail Breslin, Hunter King, Bindi Irwin, and Lia Marie Johnson are all floppy bitches who you would crush. If you're okay with someone a bit older that Kat Dennings whore is an easy win."

Satisfied with the attention my wife had lavished on her tits, Ariel Winter simply got up, slipped her clothes back on, and exited with no fanfare. She may not have won, but Sonia got to measure her tits against a phenomenal young pair that would have given her a challenge even in her prime, and was encouraged by the result. Less than a week after our vacation was over, with a snowy February day just outside our windows, I stood over her shoulder as she sent an email challenging her next young opponent, with a CC to Ariel Winter to vouch for her status as a real woman who wanted a real fight. But, that's a story for another time.