Thread: Wet nurses Breast Fight by Piers Knight

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Wet nurses Breast Fight by Piers Knight

Wet-Nurses Breast Fight
    by Piers Knight

Two enterprising nursing mothers decide to go into business together to provide what a lot of women either cannot or do not have the time to provide. But rivalry turns everything sour.

Note: Breast sizes are in UK cup sizes, which take the rib cage measurement, then the overall bust measurement and subtract one from the other. For example a 38GG bra size is 38 inches + 10” giving an overall breast size of 48 inches as in the American system.

So where a breast size is referred to as 38GG, read 48GG, or where a breast size is referred to as 38HH (read 38” + 12” giving an overall breast size of 50 inches as in the American system. Sizes will be quoted in the latter system to keep things uncomplicated.

For more info consult bra size charts

Wet-Nurses Breast Fight

Piers Knight

Anna breastfed her 3 sons until they each started kindergarten. She had her first child almost six years ago and had continued lactating all the time so when her last child stopped nursing she missed it a lot. Anna actually liked having her big milky 48GG breasts milked; it made her feel very womanly and very sexy, so she did not want to stop lactating.

The ache in her breasts as they demanded to be milked, the unexpected leaking from her engorged breasts soaking her clothes, the sudden ‘letdown’ if she heard a baby cry, even on the TV, all were becoming almost too much for her. She took to gaining relief by milking her breasts by pump and eventually by hand, which became a rather erotic experience the more she did it.

Of course, the more she stimulated her **** the more milk they made, and the more milk they made the more alveoli glands she grew in her breasts making them even bigger. Anna continued to feed her first child until he had turned five; the other children grew out of it quickly. Although her husband loved big breasts he did not like breast milk, so what was she to do? More than once she had woken up in bed to find that her engorged ***** were spraying a fine mist of milk all over her husband, the bed, the headboard and even the walls!

Once, she had been feeding her youngest son on the back seat of the family car and her spare breast began to spray spontaneously covering the whole inside of the car with droplets of milk. Anna’s husband, Pete, was not too happy about that. Pete suggested that she could donate her excess milk to a milk bank, sell it, or sell her services as a wet nurse. She turned over all the ideas in her mind, but one thing was certain, she loved lactating and was not going to give it up for anyone.

She was wondering how to resolve the problem until one of her friends, Karen, a 44 year old registered Wet Nurse, who did day-care out of clients own homes, suggested that Anna should come and help, as the mother whose quadruplets she was caring for was having trouble pumping enough milk to supplement Karen’s increasingly prodigious milk production, so, instead of Karen feeding all four children one after the other, she suggested that Anna should stop over and nurse two of the babies, that would get the job done quicker and they could go to more clients homes than Karen could on her own.

Well it was just what she was missing and so she began to travel every day to do two of Mrs Jones quadruplets, Mrs Beuclerk’s young children, Mrs Hebert’s baby boy, Mrs Bolton’s baby daughters, Mrs Pearson’s kids, Mrs Potter’s two boys - and the children of three other women. After a couple of weeks they had more than a dozen clients to attend to every day. Not bad in a small town with a population of just over 6,000 people. It never failed to bemuse Anna that after they had been depleted her ***** immediately began to expand and enlarge as they refilled with milk, her ******s standing at full attention almost permanently.

Once 37-year-old Anna got into Wet Nursing she also registered. Her glands became more prolific as a consequence and she almost caught up with Karen. The other women in the neighbourhood got to hear of their business and began hiring the two Wet Nurses to care for their babies.

Karen suggested that their business should be properly set up and formalised. This done, they decided on smart white uniforms with blue piping trim. These were flattering figure hugging skirts with matching medical looking tops which fasten discreetly up the front and belted with a matching blue cotton belt. The tops of their uniform was capable of being opened independently to allow complete access to their breasts, or removed altogether for complete freedom of movement, the most important part of their business!

When fastened up they did not flatten or restrict their breasts, and even made room for breast pads to soak up excess milk, in fact they were shaped around their breasts and offered support so the fronts of their uniforms presented a very bold sight as their enormous, shelf-like breasts stuck out a good way in front of them virtually advertising what they were offering, which made both women feel extremely sexy. All that remained was what to call the business. The women brain-stormed, and as Karen’s middle name was Margaret and Anna’s middle name was Marianne that decided it; their Wet Nurse service would be known as “Ma, ma’s Milk.”

Their business went very well in the first year, grew and positively boomed, their client books booked solid. But stress was beginning to show cracks in the business within two years and the women’s relationship became increasingly strained. After regular and prolonged breast feeding, Anna starting to make enough milk so that she could feed two babies at once, one on each teat, several times a day.

This began to turn into a competition between Anna and Karen. It was good-natured at first, but as their business grew, - and their bust sizes with it, - their competitiveness began to turn ugly. Their competition began to turn into who could produce the most milk, and who has the biggest ****. Both women’s cup sizes had burgeoned in size and volume due to constant lactation and constant lactation made their breasts dense, solid and so firm, they were completely self-supporting and resembled twin airships.

Both women had become real bra-busters and had to buy bigger nursing bras. Anna was 37 years old standing at 5’ 6” with a face as perfect as any glamour model with a shapely body to match seemingly perfectly proportioned, bust – 35” hips and 25”waist with shapely long legs. Her long waist length yellow-blonde hair was her crowning glory.

Karen was a little thicker built than Anna and stood an inch shorter, but her body was just as shapely as Anna’s. Karen could easily be mistaken for a glamour model (were she not just 5’ 5” tall) and, school-girl-like face framed by her natural curled brunette hair tinged with red and cascading over her shoulders and down her back really did not look as though she was 44 years old. Her slim body was shapely as it was, but her huge HH cup breasts giving her a remarkably curvy appearance, which turned everyone’s heads, surmounted her chest, topped with her long, thick, milky ******s, her 26” waist and 36” hips completed the head turning appearance.

All this was over a year ago before they ramped up their Wet Nurse business and their chests were trimmer. Both women had kept their trim bodies from the waist down, but their busts really overshadowed everything now. Not so long ago Anna took a 48 GG nursing bra with opening cups while Karen had a 50 HH nursing bra with opening cups. Both women’s breasts were extremely prolific as they each fed dozens of children every day, but as their breasts became more prolific their breast sizes grew proportionate to their prodigious milk production.

Lactation involves two hormones, Prolactin and Oxytocin. Prolactin is the milk-making hormone and oxytocin is responsible for the releasing of breast milk. Unlike other hormones, these two hormones are controlled by the pituitary gland and are not ovarian hormones. Thus, it is possible to induce lactation even if a woman has had hysterectomy.

The hormones involved in induced lactation respond to ****** stimulation and this means they will also respond to manual stimulation of the ******s and breasts. Manual stimulation can be massaging the breast, ****** manipulation, sucking by the baby or sucking by a hospital grade electric breast pump, --- and my oh my, these women were certainly getting all that stimulation and more!

Anna’s breasts had now blossomed to a size 50JJ, which works out at 36 inches under the bust and 50 inches around the fullest part. While Karen’s ***** blossomed to a 54M, that’s 38” under the bust and 54 inches around the fullest part! But because their breasts constantly lactated the massive mammaries were engorged and remained extremely firm and hard to the touch, so much so that they barely bounced as the women walked, and without lactation pads to soak up the excess, milk dripped from their ******s.

Blessed with breasts that can produce milk in prodigious quantities, Karen’s breasts were producing such an abundance of milk that she had enough to feed her family, if they wanted it; as it was, her husband did not like the taste and consequently she was producing two litres more than was required, but fortunately, more than enough to feed the whole neighbourhoods’ children if necessary.

Not wanting another child herself, Karen was back on the pill again and she was also back to the bloody PMT which plagued her before. She was able to control her rages with her customers as nursing their children pacified her, but she was anything but placid when confronted with Anna who was back on the hormonal roller coaster again because she had inadvertently become pregnant.

Karen was angry with her, as it would take her away from her work and as jealous as **** of this!!! She had decided that 46 was almost to old to start getting pregnant again, but she watched as Anna’s ***** swelled daily as more alveoli were created, and she secretly seethed inside! Anna also seethed with anger, against Karen. Her protective instincts had kicked in and she felt determined to protect the children in her care against Public Enemy Number One…. Karen.

Perhaps ill advisedly, both women had become what are known as hyperlactators who need to be milked frequently. Anna and Karen are not unique in their prodigious milk production. Some milk donors are employed by milk banks supplying milk for babies and adults with medical conditions and are milked every 3-4 hours. Some women have to pump 3 times a night as well.

Some are real milking "cows" who rarely leave the house. While others with no humans to nurse simply spend lots of time in bed pumping non stop or practically have the pumps on walkers so they can pump as they do house chores. Most find it extremely erotic to do house work with a pump constantly sucking away at their breasts. To see some of these dedicated pumpers is truly amazing. Their breasts are really human udders!!!!
    Both Anna and Karen had decided not to take that option when they registered but became mobile Wet Nurses. Their once friendly rivalry had become serious and their enmity cranked up by not only their desires to have the biggest most productive breasts, but their lucky husbands who had been openly comparing them and encouraging them to challenge each other to a milking contest.

Pete, Anna’s husband was proud of the fact that his big titted wife could boast a daily production of 70 fl oz or three and a half pints of this elixir. Karen aggressively asserted hat her ***** produced more than 90 fl oz per day. In fact, the women’s breasts were becoming continually engorged due to the stimulation of frequent suckling, the result was that their breasts swelled, became hot, heavy, and ached.

In addition, both women’s breasts were as stiff and hard as stone to the touch; to slap one sounded like slapping a horses rump! Their hormones were triggered beyond reason and their Oxytocin driven instincts led each woman to behave as though she was protecting her own young. Prolactin and Progesterone surged, Adrenalin and Oestrogen flooded their systems leading to the bravado of each woman being fully prepared to physically fight her rival. Combined with Karen’s PMT and Anna’s surging hormones the women’s increasing anger with each other meant that conflict was inevitable.

The argument between the women became so fierce that they decided that their fight would have to be of a type relevant to both busty, milky breasted women. Obviously, this would have to be a milking contest! Their husbands had hoped that this fight would take place in front of them, but this wasn’t to be as the urgency to fight overwhelmed both women. It wasn’t to be a fist fight or a Catfight, it was screaming to be a breast fight, or more accurately, a Titfight as their ******s and areolas would be most involved.

They were in Mrs Potter’s house, their last call of the day and they had just finished feeding her two young sons when they decided to settle it. Each woman had fed more than 20 children each that day, so their breasts were highly stimulated. Each voluptuous woman, with her huge breasts hanging out through her nursing bra flaps handed the children back to Mrs Potter.

“We have a wager, Mrs Potter, on which of us makes the most ***** milk,” Anna said. “As this is our last call do you mind if we wait for our ***** to refill here, then force each other to empty our breasts to find out whose really are the biggest with the most volume and the best milk juggs?”

Mrs Potter was taken aback, but was quite excited at the idea of having these busty super milkers sorting out their differences in her house. She felt a buzz of excitement tear through her ****. “This could be the stuff of legend, ladies,” she said. “I must bring in a couple of neighbours as witnesses.”
    “Yes, please do!” Karen said, fighting to control her seething anger. “We need as many independent witnesses as we can get!” she said cryptically beginning to shake with rage and excitement.

“This will probably result in dozens of pints of spilled milk, so do you have anywhere with an uncarpeted floor we can use?” Anna said.
    “You’re welcome to use the kitchen floor which is vinyl,” Mrs Potter replied as she prepared to go through the kitchen door to announce the impending contest to her friends.

Mrs. Potter’s friends stood around the walls and kitchen units as the two busty Wet Nurses about to fight to prove which of them has the biggest, most capacious breasts stood at either end of the spacious kitchen and began to take their tops off over their closed nursing bras. “I’ve been looking forwards to sorting you out for ages,” Anna said, her low voice betraying the emotional strain she was under and the fact that the scenario had made her incredibly *****, as she put her top on a breakfast stool, her hard ******s swelling out her bra.

“Hmmm. You’ve had this coming for years you insufferable cow!” Karen said angrily as she tossed her top onto a nearby barstool. Karen could feel her vulva swelling and getting hot as she grew ***** and her ******** reacted by swelling, and protruding, began to rub against her panties. ******l fluid quickly soaked them, and then it ran slowly down her thighs. Anna was having very much the same reaction.

Having removed their tops completely the two women faced each other across the kitchen in their nursing bras. They both yanked their bra cups Velcro flaps down at the same time, each busty woman began hauling each of the four huge fat basket ball sized breasts out through the tight openings the engorged orbs bulged out of the openings so that their bare **** stuck out in front of each woman. Their open nursing bras helped to support them, though frankly they did not need it as their breasts were so swollen with engorgement they were self supporting, if heavy. Milk dribbled and dripped fast from each distended ******. The women glared disdainfully at one another’s engorged bulbous orbs, their pebbly areolas secreting breast grease in response to their desire to fight and erect, thick ******s, resembling cows’ teats held erect with engorgement ripped their thick white milk from their tips.

The women’s ***** were hard to the touch and resembled fat torpedoes. Intense competition had stimulated them as women and made them produce more milk, as though in a response to protect the little ones they were feeding, consequently the more usual 200,000 or so Alveoli glands per breast had grown to well over 300,000 per breast, causing their breasts to become swollen hard with them!

“Ahh, my boobies hurt, got enough to feed a small army!” Karen said as her ***** went into another letdown, starting a verbal Catfight with her rival. She had only had a letdown less than 20 minutes ago and now her massive, rock hard boulders had refilled to maximum again. She realised that the impending milking fight would express her milk and stimulate even more, but she was determined to show Anna that she is the better woman! (Mioww, Scratch!)

Anna also groaned as her hard ***** refilled with milk, her alveoli swelling to maximum size and she delivered a broadside volley in this verbal catfight: “My *****! Ahh, they've gone into overdrive!” she said. (Hiss, scratch!)

“I feel my let down about every 20 minutes, and they are massive and hard like boulders, just like when your milk first comes in!” she said. (Miow, Spit!)

Karen wrinkled her nose up at the odour of Anna‘s milk: “Mine have been leaking like crazy, went through about 20 pads yesterday.” she boasted. (Miow, scratch, bite!)

“Last night, at one point my milk leaked through pads and bra and soaked 2 tops wet through!” Anna countered. “It’s a bit easier than my own little ones (LO) though. They were often on me for 10 hours, I was in tears by the end.” (Miowwww, hiss, scratch, scratch, bite!)

“My milk let-down started with a bang!” Karen said in an effort to better qualify herself: “My breasts became as hard as baseballs. I took baths, face down, and stroked the milk out of my breasts. I watched the white of the milk jet out into the water, slowly disappearing into the tub. The warm bath waters soothed my aching breasts. (Scratch, bite, scratch!)

As I cradled my tiny babe in my arm, I would attempt to “scissor” my breast with the index and middle fingers of the other arm while he tried to latch onto a hard, round breast. He would start to suck, I’d have a let down and milk would gush out of the other breast, sometimes spraying a distance of a meter or more. He would let go of my breast, leaving a second breast to freely flow, hosing down whatever was close by.” she added in graphic detail.

By now, the women’s breasts had refilled and responding to their verbal catfight had taken on a hard, round appearance, they ached and hurt like **** as the glands filled to bursting, -- the women’s overused, over stimulated breasts were engorged to the point of pain.

The women were desperate for relief and looked forwards to mashing their ***** together to squeeze out their milk. But each was also conscious of the competition between them.

“Come on *****! Are you ready for my **** to crush yours flat?” Karen said her voice choked with anger as, with her hands on her hips she walked slowly towards Anna, her firm breasts sticking resolutely forwards in their tight nursing cups and bouncing gently because of the tightness of their engorgement. Blonde haired Anna already had her hands poised on her broad hips, her firm voluptuous *****, so taut with engorgement, barely swinging as she walked carefully towards Karen, her **** stuck out like torpedoes.

The women’s aching breasts bounced gently as they approached each other to begin their battle. The stimulation of her ***** bouncing like this caused Another spontaneous let-down for Karen and both breasts sprayed as she neared Anna, hitting the floor like rain up to 2 metres away. Seeing this, Anna’s over-stimulated; already leaking ***** began to spray lustily.

When they reached the middle of the kitchen, their two-inch long, thumb thick ******s were almost touching. Their red flushed brown ******s atop their engorged breasts began to lightly spray a milky mist as neither woman could contain her excitement at the impending conflict any longer. The white fluid continued to settle everywhere.

“Prepare to have your **** completely drained!” Anna said.

The women walked towards each other until their swollen areolas and fully erect, engorged **** touched together. Both women gasped as a bolt of electricity shot through them and their excitement for battle increased.

With their bare **** touching, they slowly circled each other in a tight circle, hands on hips, glaring hot daggers into each other’s eyes arguing viciously.

“While my **** are on my chest your **** will be completely emptied, so much so that they will hang like empty sacks to your waist!” Karen vehemently spat.

“I don’t think so!“ Anna smiled. “Once I’ve crushed your fat ugly orbs with my firm *****, I’m going to take your **** in my hands and squeeze them empty. Anna said.

“I’m going to milk yours; stretching them out so far they will hang to your knees when I’ve finished with them!” Karen said. All the time they argued their orbs continued to swell as their glands filled with rich milk, forcing their areolas into turgid mounds and pushing out their long teats to incredible lengths. The gentle milk spray from each set of spurting ******s made no difference to the overall size of their primed ****.
    As their sensitized **** rubbed each other as the women tightly circled a pool of breast milk was forming on the floor

(Round 1) “OK. Enough. It is time!” Karen said suddenly.
    Each woman, her ******s touching her enemy’s, suddenly lunged at each Super-mom enemy’s firm mammaries, mashing their huge breasts together. Milk sprayed between them as their **** compressed and they used their body weight to push each other backwards.

Grunting with the effort of trying to hold her position Anna was pushed back roughly against the kitchen work surface, then she decided to act and throwing her arms around Karen’s barrel torso squeezed her in an eye watering bear hug and Karen quickly followed suit. The precious white fluid burst from both Hyperlactators breasts and ran down their bodies between them, down their legs and onto the floor as their ribs creaked in the crush and neither woman could breathe as their massive breasts were squeezing all the air out of their lungs.

“Get OFF me you ***** Anna groaned as she spun Karen around and slammed her against the cupboards, they continued hoisting and throwing each other along the length of this cabinet until they reached the wall at the end. As it worked out Karen had her back against the wall and Anna proceeded to crush Karen against it. Her breasts in pain, her milk sacs in danger of bursting, she drew her elbows back and shoved Anna across the kitchen.

The women circled warily, unsure, staring fixedly at each other’s firm shapely breasts their insults came thick and fast. Karen was particularly cruel on Anna’s “inconsiderate” and “malicious” pregnancy!? Anna accused Karen of being a “barren dried up old hag!” This bemused the tense audience as the circling busty women closed in on each other, their pert ******s dripping.

Inevitably, their decreasing circle led to a sudden and deliberate breast ram. Both women punched their firm springy ***** against each other and rebounded back a step or two, but the fury on their faces let everyone know that the fight was on.

Three or four more slams followed as the women barged their firm, springy breasts together, pounding them together as though they were boxing gloves each breast punch getting harder than the last until the next breast slam was so hard their breasts collapsed together, consuming each other. Their breasts were bruising and as they did so they swelled up.

The women pulled apart, flustered and red faced, another glancing breast punch followed, then another hard ram concertinaed their firm breasts together and their stressed, swelling glands literally gushed milk. Another slam of equal force - and the women clinched each other to maximize the damage, Anna’s arms over Karen’s shoulders, Karen’s hands grasping the taller woman’s waist. Groans of effort and discomfort were torn from the women’s throats as their swollen glands crushed against each others.

Anna tightened her grip around the smaller woman’s neck whilst Karen also pulled Anna in, tightly gripping her back in an effort to crush her breasts. Their engorged breasts, hot, reddening with their thick breast veins swelling up, gained violent relief as their milk gushed from their ******s as their milk glands were cruelly crushed, they both shrieked at the pain.

Some of the precious white fluid ran off their torsos, down their thighs, calves and onto the floor, while the rest escaped the crush spraying from the many ducts in their pert, fat, well suckled ******s. They grappled hard swaying right then left in their attempts to crush, twist, contort and squeeze the milk out of one another’s big fat ****.

The women spun each other around the small floor space as their arms tightened, but losing their balance the big breasted women unwillingly separated momentarily; Their hands not leaving each other‘s body, full force showers of milk sprayed lustily from their fully erect ******s. “*****!” Karen snapped breathlessly as she was covered in Anna’s projected lactate and watched her ******s swell. “Breast feeding and ******-play always makes ‘em erect!” Anna explained. “But just look at yours!!!” she added gasping in disbelief at the thickness and length Karen’s now cow-teat proportioned ******s had expanded to! Karen smiled with triumphant pride.

The women’s big milk soaked breasts slammed together again as the women pulled each other in for another brutal bear hug.
    “AAAAGGGHHHNNNHH!!!” both women gutturally gasped as their breasts painfully crushed each other, their mound-like, engorged, firm areolas gouging deeply into one another’s areolas, bending each other’s erect ******s, parting large milk ducts and sinuses inside the flesh. Unable to breath as they crushed the breath from each other‘s lungs, both women violently wrestled one another in their stand-up grappling match, their breasts wrestling their own private fight and coming in for a lot of injury. Their hands were slipping on the sweat and milk drenched flesh and following Anna’s unsuccessful attempt to grapple Karen to the floor the women unwillingly separated completely.

Now Karen took the advantage and grasping Anna around her waist and back forced her ***** upwards with her own, the milk spraying from both of Anna’s **** covering both fighters. Anna soon tightened her arms behind Karen’s neck once more and crushed her firm ***** hard. Her own were still pointing upwards, the crowd marveled at the length and thickness of these red raw teats as they squirted more of her white elixir ceiling-wards. Her ***** now in tremendous pain from having her breast ligaments stretched beyond bearing, Anna slid her arms over Karen’s arms to the small of her back where she clamped her hands and crushed her cruelly.

They wrestled and grappled in this bear hug, Karen continuing to dominate by pushing Anna’s ***** upwards until the bare skin of the undersides of her ***** was torn free of her nursing bra. Anna gasped in despair as she felt her flesh tearing and stinging, during which time Karen latched her fingers into Anna’s golden locks and began to tug her head backwards.

Anna instinctively grabbed Karen by the neck with one hand and her jaw with the other and began forcing her backwards. Karen had Anna by the back of her head and jaw and tried to wrench her head around in an obvious attempt to try to break her neck. Their huge breasts remained in contact, but the painful crush was relieved. Their balance could not be maintained and the women abruptly separated, pushing one another away, their shoes clattering on the floor.

Anna rubbed her neck then nursed her stretched, swollen ***** with her arms folded beneath them and she noticed that the stitching in her nursing bra was becoming unraveled. “You *****! I’m going to mash your ***** now!!!” Anna promised as she dropped her arms to her sides and held them wide, adopting a wide leg stance for balance in preparation for grappling Karen. Karen grinned and beckoned Anna with both hands. “Come on then,” she goaded stooping forwards slightly to extend her impressive cleavage. Her breasts swung seductively enraging Anna.

Both women flew at each other with an angry roar and as they slammed together breasts to breasts with an almighty sweaty “SMACK!” milk and sweat flew everywhere and locking up in a test of strength their hands gripping each other as the women savagely bashed their engorged, fibrous and dense breasts together in a savage breast fight, ramming their breasts together over and over several times causing some bruises already sustained to split and bleed. Some of the women audience had their hands drift down to their ******s and were ************ themselves off and some had *** just trickling down their legs. The fighter’s breasts bashed together in a massive bloody splash of blood, lymph, and milk over and over and each time they separated their ******s showered sprays of milk all over each other's chest and abs. Each woman had burst at least one milk gland per big heavy breast

Anna gasped in pain as her breasts were squirting bloody milk from her ******s non-stop. Karen’s massive juggs trickled bloody squirts and sprays with each brutal hit. Karen’s breasts had swelled to twice their size filled with bloody lymph as they spray and squirt with each solid thud of their chests, the women groaning in pain with each savage slam their heavy breasts. Her breasts hurting, Anna began to pull Karen around in a wide circle, Karen stumbled clumsily round and round, colliding with some of the onlookers, but as she regained her balance she began to swing Anna around by one hand and one ***. Anna screamed and returned the move. Within seconds their hands were covered with sweat, areola grease, milk and blood until they both lost their grip, then they resumed brutally smashing them together

Feeling the weight of her abused breasts pulling on her skin and supporting breast ligaments and throbbing from their bashing and aching like ****, Karen pulled her hands forcibly away then clutched her breasts underneath and after quickly inspecting them with a scan of her eyes, concluded there was no serious damage and prepared to ram Anna’s ***** with her reinforced ****. As Karen came at her, - Anna clutched her own **** just in time and the hand-reinforced breasts came in for a devastating “SLAM!” Both women shouted out in pain as their **** collapsed and they rebounded off each other. Four slams with their reinforced **** was enough before Karen moved her hands to cup her ***** underneath from the outsides of her breasts to support them, Anna did the same.

The women leaned towards one another pressing their firm orbs against each other’s. Their erect ******s bent, avoiding the crush as massive sprays of thick milk, tainted with blood squirted from them in an elegant shower to cover each woman and spatter the entire kitchen, with droplets of thick, rich pink milk settling on every surface. Mrs. Potter shook her head ruefully as she thought how she would have to clean the entire kitchen.

Each woman tipped her head back to avoid clashing her head and face. As their ***** alternately compressed and expanded showering huge volumes of milk over one another the women pushed each other back and forth, their high heels clattering on the hard floor. As they pressed their ***** harder together the women slid their hands forwards beneath each other’s arms to grasp their shoulder blades.

Groaning with the effort and pain and not least, the pain in their crushed breasts, the women pulled each towards herself, their flattening breasts glued together with milk and sweat. A cascade of breast milk ran between their bodies and spread out on the floor. With a mutual gasp of despair and effort the women suddenly separated.

Firm ***** bounced and swung as the women prepared to attack each other again. The busty women flung themselves forwards and flung their discoloured ravaged ***** together once more with a wet “SLAP!” repeatedly until, eventually, the heavily grunting women began to instinctively twist their torsos as their breasts clashed in an effort to relieve the flat crush, raking their ***** across each other’s, pulling them out of shape as they stretched and pulled in all directions. Firm areolas punched against each other and into the cleavage side of one another’s breasts rapidly causing reddening and bruising.

Their thick breast veins, almost imperceptible at the start of the fight, were badly swollen and showing clearly as thick purple veins. Their areolas had darkened to a shiny mahogany colour; shiny because of the breast grease oozing from their pebbly areolas, the excess breast grease running down and around the curve of their shapely breasts, along with the rivulets of thick white milk and sweat. Almost every clash would see their fat ******s bend and contort as they bent across one another’s huge breasts, showers of milk spraying liberally during each compression of heavy breast meat.

The women’s breasts had become engorged while waiting earlier for them to fill up and now there was so much pressure behind each spurt that the multiple jets flew across the room. The women were covered in the liquid, long runs of it trickled down their faces and breasts, finally dripping onto the floor.

The gathered audience of excited mothers shouted words of encouragement, almost as though they were watching a boxing match, which from time to time it was as the women swung their long, heavy breasts at their rival’s, the heavy-weight mammary glands meeting with an eye watering “SLAPP!” each time, knocking them flying aside, their breast ligaments straining to counteract the violent movement.

In one sense, both women were enjoying the relief that their aching breasts were getting, the ache of engorgement was being gradually assuaged as their heavy breasts literally *******d the milk out of each other, but that ache of engorgement was quickly replaced with the pain of their stretching ligaments and bruised milk glands. In a sense, each woman was actually enjoying the feeling of power as their desire to fight grew stronger.

Though Anna could see her milk going as it spurted across the room, she could also feel her glands refilling. At this point she began to believe that she was unbeatable because almost as fast as her breasts were drained they refilled, keeping them taut and firm. However, Anna was not as unique as she thought, because Karen was experiencing exactly the same natural phenomenon.

The battle raged back and forth, their shoes clattering on the floor as they fought. Sometimes one or both women clasped their hands behind their heads, which had the effect of freeing their ***** and raising them, and sometimes either or both women would rest their hands lightly on their wide hips as they swung their hefty ***** from side to side. Pools of white fluid quickly covered the floor as the women took to ramming each other’s free swinging *****, now swelling with bruises and becoming seriously chafed by the edges of their strong but disintegrating nursing bras.

Another four breast slams was all they lasted before both women simultaneously grabbed each other by the hair and a bra cup and began wrenching one another’s head around, then shaking it violently. The screaming women pushed one another away, but not until they had each torn a souvenir from her enemy’s head.

Pouring with sweat, the women agreed to a break while they removed their torn, sweat and milk soaked nursing bras. The red rubbed grazing on their chafed skin added to the increasing array of battle scars and bruises. Karen pushed her massive chest out as she reached behind her own back in an effort to undo her back bra strap. She swung the soaked garment free and began to rub her hands and bra around her breasts to wipe the sweat from them.

Both women’s ***** were exceptionally firm because of engorgement, with no "mature" hanging that we get so used to with huge *****; they were also swollen by bruising and the natural swelling breasts sometimes undergo in a fight. Anna also removed her bra in the same spectacular manner but had difficulty squeezing her bulbous breasts out of her open front cups, then she wiped the sweat from her equally firm ***** and I reasoned that these huge, heavy breasts must really hurt each other when they clash, - the reddening and bruising were testament to this. Her 50 inch breasts were now substantially bigger because if swelling and engorgement and Karen’s bra busters had indeed burst their bra and looked a lot bigger than 54 inches.

The marks of battle were clearly evident from their recent encounter, the chafing from their open cup bras, the evident redness and bruising to their ******s and areolas caused by their breast on breast assaults. The time taken to remove their bras, wipe the sweat and milk off and check themselves for injuries was enough time for their ***** to recover their integrity and the pressure built up once more in their gravity defying *****.

Each woman was mildly shocked as she faced her now braless enemy. Each of the mega-milking-moms breasts were so engorged that the turgid, hard, swollen breasts, resembling fat torpedoes, were kind of suspended on their chests, their mounded areolas forming a peak to each breast surmounted with a thick dark ****** which dripped the thick white fluid which defined each of these wet-nurses. Their breasts were also alluringly patterned with puple, black and green bruising, while their breast veins had swollen to unprecedented thickness, had become knobbly in places and looked to be in danger of bursting.

Hands placed firmly on hips, the women walked purposely, steadily, towards each other, their hard engorged breasts barely moving, but bobbing, gently bouncing and stiffly swaying from side to side.

(Round 2) “Let’s end this!” Karen said as her breasts painfully throbbed, aching for further release of the milk engorged glands. Anna felt an engorgement so tight that her swollen breasts were suffering stabbing pains shooting through them. “C’mon then, if you really are stupid enough to think your **** are better than mine!” she said venomously.

The rhythmic dripping of milk droplets from her erect ******s grew faster as they beat a tattoo on the vinyl floor. Karen’s let-down had also begun and large white drops hit the floor before spray began to fan out from her breasts ejecting her milk broadly and spattering Anna with a fine spray. “Don’t accuse me of being stupid!” Karen snarled, angered by Anna’s provocation. Anna’s breasts were rising and falling as she breathed heavily, then her dark red ******s began to spray also. “Keep that filthy stuff outta my face!” Karen said; Hands on hips, she took a stride forwards, Anna reciprocated and their massive ***** clashed.

Both women gasped as their sensitized ******s and swollen areolas compressed together, the pressure forcing their milk out of their breasts gushed between them soaking both women’s breasts and torsos. As the women leant alluringly together, their shapely legs taking the strain the pressure on their torpedo ***** increased, but the release of their milk also meant the release of some of their discomfort and pain as some of the pressure of engorgement was assuaged.

Moaning in both pain and relief the women began to grind their ***** together, the sound of the thick milk spattering the floor in veritable torrents and posing a danger of slipping for their high heeled shoes. Her ******s growing sore from grinding Anna swayed backwards before falling forwards to deliver a double breast slam against both of Karen’s torpedoes. Karen grunted as the impact reverberated in her chest. A hearty let-down showered from Karen across the gap between the women, but recovering quickly she was ready to counter Anna’s next heavy slam.

There was a loud wet “SLAP” as the many pounds of firm breast meat smacked together. The hard torpedoes compressed momentarily then bounced violently as they separated. Seconds later another loud “SHLAP!” tore through the crowded kitchen as the women slammed their turgid milk engorged breasts together again! Maneuvering their feet closer the women twisted their heads aside so as not to accidentally clash them together as they repeated their increasingly violent breast slams over and over until both were shrieking out in pain at each wet “SMACK” and “SLAP!”.

The women’s shoes clattered on the milk covered floor as they fought, both women literally covered in each other’s milk from head to foot as it sprayed, gushed and dripped in turn from their increasingly bruised breasts and red raw ******s drenching their skirts with milk. Each woman secretly found their fighting breasts clashing together and the notion of their breast fight for superiority a turn-on and they had become quite wet in their ******l areas.

Now twisting at the hip, both women swung their chests left and right raking and dragging their **** across one another’s in an effort to beat every last drop of milk from their enemy’s ****. Their huge, increasingly flaccid ***** smacked against each other loudly as they swung.

Their heavily lactating breasts now beginning to soften, the women changed tactics and tipping their heads back to avoid clashing their reddened faces as they clutched each other’s shoulders, they rammed and bounced their springy firm ***** together over and over and over several times, each letting out a grunt of effort and discomfort as they clashed and felt their swelling glands expanding with bruising flesh as more milk was released in powerful spurts.

By now the appearance of the women’s breasts can best be described as black and blue, almost exclusively as a result of this latest tactic but there was so much adrenaline coursing through their veins that they did not feel any pain as they held each other motionless and hammered one another’s breasts as though in an effort to mutually destroy them.

The noises as the big breasts slapped together were amazing: “SHLOP!” - “SPLATT!!” - “SHLAPP!!” - “SLAP!” - their areolas, slowly losing their integrity, slamming together almost every time, each slam ejecting further spurts and showers of milk, accompanied by heartfelt and increasingly desperate grunts and moans betraying their pains, effort and growing exhaustion. Both women had the stamina to take it however and their cruelly calculating approach made them more willing to absorb more pain in return for the achievement of a more "fulfilling" victory.

The nervous tension of the women gathered against the walls and cabinets was palpable, silent, except for a little groaning here and there as one woman then another came, while the two busty fighters desperately battled for supremacy, and shouting encouragement each time the battle intensified. The watching women were less than 5' away from the action, and could smell the sweat and the milk and really hear the grunts of pain.

Breast milk covered the floor, the ***** of pink had gone because those damaged milk glands had emptied, the two fighting women and most of the kitchen, even some of the audience had their fair share of milk spatter as the busty combatants decided to separate and try another tactic. Although their ***** had clearly softened, were reddened and bruised there was little change in these tough mammaries. They were still a pretty good shape, firm and strong, though they now hung lower down their chests. Karen was horrified that her fat pert ******s were pointing diagonally downwards, while Anna’s were still set evenly on her full orbs, both pointing outwards.

(Round 3) It was clear to both women that they had almost gone beyond ramming, unless they were to lift them and line them up ****** to ******. “Why not?” both women agreed in their determination to conclude their fight. Each woman gripped her own huge breasts and closing in began using them as fleshy clubs to whack each other’s engorged breasts.

The first volley of whacks with the heavy, fleshy mammaries saw them both hurt each other enough to scream out in pain at the bruising flesh stings and searing pain ripping through their glands, lobes and sinuses. A change in tactics was needed urgently so, holding her own breast firmly Karen pushed her right breast ****** to ****** with Anna’s left and began to grind her engorged areola into Anna’s working her hard ****** against the tip of Anna’s equally hard left ****** in a brutal effort to force her ****** backwards into her flesh.

Anna resisted and attempted to push Karen’s ****** inwards, the nub ends pressed together, milk squirting from each ****** until they slipped off each other and flicked and stabbed into each others areolas, reddening as they did so flicking droplets of milk over both women. Then they brought their other breasts into play with equally tight in fighting. Both women gasped at the painful torture they were inflicting on each other; As they rubbed their erect ******s against each other’s their shafts pushed and bent each other aside until their tips penetrated one another’s turgid and sore areolas and gouged into the swollen flesh to part each other’s thickly clustered milk glands until flashes of stabbing pains forced the women to jump back from each other.

Using her right hand, Anna smacked her right **** into the cleavage side of Karen’s meaty right ****, which proved to be a mistake as Karen immediately responded by dragging her left breast across to sandwich Anna’s right breast between her *****. Pressing both together with her hands, she squeezed Anna’s breast causing her glands to pump out more milk.

Anna angrily manipulated her left breast against the outside of Karen’s right, pounding it over and over with her heavy breast like a hammer. “SMACK,” after “SMACK,” after “SMACK,” saw Anna’s aggressive breast reddening and bruising, flicking more and more milk from her ****** she felt her breast softening; Her right breast was faring little better under the crush of both of Karen’s hand supported ***** which were squeezing her breast numb and causing regular bursts of milk hit the floor.

(Round 4) Mrs. Potter thought the battle was nearly over as she saw the depleted state of Anna’s *****, but Anna tore her trapped breast away from Karen’s breast hold (a real booby trap!) and twisting aside swung her loose ***** to her left to smack loudly against the broadside of Karen’s left breast.

“OWWW! -- *****!” Karen gasped as her breast stung. Unthinking, she angrily swung her own breasts to her left to rake both of her firm areolas across Anna’s breasts ripping them harshly to her right, stinging her leaking ******s.

Anna gasped at the searing pain in her ******s and in an instinctive return punch *******d her free swinging breasts leftwards against Karen’s still throbbing left ****.

Karen gasped at the sudden impact, then staggered as her ligaments pulled hard under her *****. Stepping forwards she *******d Anna’s **** over and over, left swing, right, left, uppercut - causing Anna‘s hefty breasts to bounce hard, each breast swinging independently apart. But this hurt Karen’s breasts too as their free swinging pulled harshly on the web of ligaments supporting and shaping her breasts.

Anna reciprocated hard, battering Karen’s bruising ‘udders’ with left punches, right punches, a dorsal smack which set Karen staggering backwards. Anna followed Karen to resume and intensify the battle, Karen accepted readily and redoubling her efforts swung her own heavy breasts at Anna’s, battering them all over. Anna bent her knees and delivered a devastating uppercut, which knocked Karen’s right breast up to her face and strained the supporting ligaments as it plummeted downwards.

Karen cringed at the pain of the sharp tugging on her supporting breast flesh and angered, she twisted sharply to her left, her loose ***** lifting off her chest as they swung and then slammed loudly against the bruised broadside of Anna’s left breast. “Owww.... ****!” Anna gasped as the pain tore into her swollen and throbbing milk glands.

Both women now *******d intensely for the next five minutes, their breasts were visibly softening and bruising as the life was slowly and systematically pummeled out of them. Looking carefully for any weakening Karen chose her moment to slam Anna’s **** head on, crushing her ******s.

Anna yelled out as her ******s stung and her turgid left ******, already sore from breastfeeding, split. Although the split was small, the blood looked scary and gross and her white skirt was quickly blood stained. Mrs. Potter was concerned. Karen assumed she had won the fight until Anna insisted at although it looked bad this minor (and very sore) split was not going to stop her. Pouring with sweat both gasping women gratefully separated. Anna stood back to try to clean up the blood and began massaging her breasts to coax her glands to refill.

“Admit it. Your **** have had it!” Karen said as she watched Anna’s split ****** pouring with blood. “It’s not over until one of us is milked dry,” Anna replied with animosity and determination. Mrs. Potter came forward with a tube of surgical wound seal and helped Anna to apply it to her ******.

“That will be you, then,” Karen grinned, then both women, desperate to finally sort out who has the better breasts, decided on the most painful solution of all, - a mutual Squeeze-Off. Mrs. Potter wanted to end the fight, but neither woman would hear of it and the women gathered in the kitchen were keen to see them fight to a proper conclusion, so she reluctantly agreed to referee while the women took five minute stints of squeezing, twisting and pulling one another’s **** in their efforts to drain each other’s glands of maternal milk, followed by a break of just two minutes in between rounds.

During the 20 minutes time the women rested, tended to their wounded breasts and thrashed out the details of the next stage of their battle both sets of breasts had refilled, both were again pert and as hard as boulders. It was going to be difficult to grip such firm, milk filled *****. Mercifully, both women had short nails; you cannot nurse a child in hands with long fingernails. Anna still wanted to get her own back by giving Karen a split ******.

(Round 5) Blowing their breath between dry lips, the women approached, never wavering their eyes from each other’s eyes. First Karen, then Anna cupped the outsides of her rival’s heavy milk stained orbs in her hands, their thumbs resting on top of and behind their long, thick, excited ******s ready to dig into and squeeze their fat milk glands. Karen’s biceps swelled and her forearms trembled with the effort of holding the weight of Anna’s huge *****, then she began to 'walk' 2 fingers back from her ******s applying pressure at the same time until she could feel the characteristic hard ridge deep in the breast tissue on the 'border' of the areola.

With her thumbs on top of the big shiny areolas and her fingers underneath the areolas, she began to push inwards to Anna’s breasts, then she began pulling the breast out by her areola, while at the same time squeezing her fingers and thumbs together in a kind of squeezing, rolling action, compressing the area behind the ****** until the milk came gushing out. The pulling out action made Mrs. Potter think of dairy cows, but at least it was working!

Anna gasped at the violation and having followed the same procedure as Karen, responded immediately with equally hard squeezing of Karen‘s ****, her strong thumbs pressing down hard behind her ******s forcing them to extend as her milk glands were squeezed flat and a powerful shower of milk sprayed from her stressed ******s covering Anna’s face and chest with Karen’s precious milk. Karen shrieked as she felt her glands squeezed, then fought back more vehemently, squeezing and mauling Anna’s milkers very hard now. The women alternately pulled and compressed each other’s milk engorged areolas for a full 3 or 4 minutes, forcing the milk from each other’s *****, both shrieking like ****, until the women were covered in it. Karen’s hard squeezing had soon opened up the split in Anna’s left ****** again and the blood dripped everywhere.

Now in tremendous pain Anna tried to ignore it and redoubled her squeezing on Karen’s **** squashing her firm areolas almost flat, grinding and rolling her milk glands between her fingers until she felt them ‘pop’ as they slid around, then spluttered as Karen’s milk sprayed into her face and eyes as she felt her thumbs press cruelly into the resistant glands. Her fingers, swamped by Karen’s *** meat, groped yet more deeply into her breast fat, sinking between the web of ligaments giving structure to Karen’s mature breasts, finding the big fat milk glands she was searching for, she squeezed them brutally trying to burst one or two.

Now, in a desperate effort to get Anna to give in, Karen began to twist her wrists wrenching the large orbs in a disfiguring torsion towards each other. Anna grunted in pain. Both women twisted to one side then the other with their corkscrew action on each other’s *****. Anna contorted and twisted Karen’s orbs equally hard while Karen concentrated with cruel emphasis on targeting Anna‘s split ******.

But still gripping and pulling Karen’s areolas Anna added an extra trick and began pulling Karen’s **** out as far as she could, sharply tugging Karen towards her. An extra hard shower of milk was squeezed from Karen’s **** and sprayed all over Anna. Karen jerked forwards a step, then tightening her hold on Anna’s ****, tugged and twisted as hard as she could, her nails slicing an arc around her areolas, as though trying to tear them off.

An ear splitting screech burst from Anna as she was yanked sharply forwards. A stream of pink milk squirted from her ****** as a milk gland burst and bled profusely and blood pouring from her severed areolas. Legs apart for balance, Karen remained bracing herself on her feet tugging viciously on Anna’s areolas, pleased with her success. All Anna could do was reciprocate and hope that she could win this bruising battle of attrition, and tugging sharply on Karen’s **** she took a stride backwards and gouged her nails in as deeply as she could and twisted.

As Karen screamed, her breasts were at full stretch, extended by their full length, as indeed were Anna’s. Both women rocked with pain, blood pouring from their injured areolas and sobbing as the pain tore through their heavily mauled breasts. The battling women continued to tug and squeeze each other’s ‘udders’ until suddenly Anna’s ravaged **** slapped onto her chest as Karen’s fingers slipped off of the milk, sweat and blood soaked breasts.

Anna also lost her grip to the slipperiness of Karen’s sweat and milk soaking her hands. As the women had been tugging hard both women shot backwards falling ungracefully to the hard, milk drenched floor. This had been far less than five minutes mutual breast squeezing, but still both women scrambled to their feet intent on resuming battle swearing vile insults at each other and graphically describing how they were going to rip off each other’s ****.

They stepped backwards from one another as Mrs. Potter said “OK. That’s your first round. Now it’s two minutes rest!” she insisted. Mrs. potter inspected their lacerated areolas and decided it was no more than superficial scratching, if it hurt, then it was their own damn silly fault.

The two women could not bear to look at each other and each retreated to her tall kitchen stool at either end of the kitchen.

Mrs. Potter organized two of the other wives to apply crushed ice to each woman’s injury swollen breasts; the cuts and bruises plain for all to see, once cleaned up. The ice had the side effect of causing the skin to become taut and induce massive erection of their ******s. The cold ice also helped Anna’s split ****** to stop bleeding, and both of her areolas, though her burst milk sacs were still bleeding and blood ran from her left ******. Both women’s mammary gland tubes and sinuses began to refill with milk quickly producing the lactation bulge of their areolas. This swelling also seemed to stop any more bleeding.

So much for a two-minute break! After twenty minutes their sagging breasts were no longer sagging but were as firm and hard to the touch with engorgement as when they began this breast battle. Both women’s breasts were still in pain from their last mauling, but the ache and pain in each breast from engorgement was worse.

As both women know, swelling of the skin of the ****** and areola during engorgement makes the ****** more susceptible to trauma, the resulting damage-often with cracking, bruising, or abrasions on the ******-leads to ****** soreness or even cracking or splitting. Thus, uncomfortable breast engorgement and painful ******s often go hand in hand, creating what Anna calls the "double whammy" blow to breastfeeding and she was determined to try to force at least one of Karen’s engorged, shiny areolas or ******s to split. Karen argued that technically she had won as she had burst at least one of Anna’s milk glands. Anna insisted the fight must go on.

(Round 6) Still determined to settle their enmity once and for all the women approached each other again across the expanse of the large kitchen and this time, agreed to a determined effort to hand milk each other. Karen stared at Anna’s basketball sized orbs and the relative slimness of her breast tissue where it joined her chest. “If only I could get a grip around her long pendulous **** close to her chest!” Karen thought, her plan being to stress Anna’s milk glands by strangulation of them. Anna had exceptionally beautiful giant raindrop shaped breasts swelling out to as broad and round as basketballs.

As they faced one another, all four of the women’s hands reached out to grab the rival woman’s breasts.

Deliberately gripping Anna’s sore areola Karen grasped the long left ****** between finger and thumb and twisted the ****** tearing her orb viciously towards her right breast which she yanked sharply upwards by her ****** and stretched areola. “****!” Anna gasped as blood squirted from her left ******, then grunted as she tugged both of Karen’s **** downwards by her ******s and areolas as though tugging a pair of bell-pulls. Karen shrieked as her knees buckled. “God...How Anna would finish busty Karen off if she got her to the floor!” Mrs. Potter thought.

Blood poured again from both women’s areolas, then Karen suddenly let go of Anna’s right ****** and swiftly grabbed her enormous left orb with both hands and began twisting it around, right, then left, the soft flesh of the otherwise firm, gland stuffed breast oozing around her hands and between her fingers.

Anna gripped the meaty underside of Karen’s left breast and shoved it upwards as far as she could, trying to hit her own face with it, taking swipe after swipe at her face with it before pulling it back and forth by the silky flesh, pinching it between her fingers and thumbs, smacking her shoulder and cheek with it. Milk dripped and spurted in turns from the breast as blood poured from her lacerated areola.

Gripping Anna’s areola hard between the fingers of her left hand Karen twisted it viciously as she slipped her right hand behind the massive orb to grasp the pliable skin of her breast near her chest wall. She managed to grip it underneath and both sides, it was impossible to circle it, so she decided that would do for her purpose.

Anna stopped flipping and smashing Karen’s equally big left **** around and gripped the areola instead in a brutal claw grip, gouging her fingers deeply into the voluptuous breast flesh around the edge of it and right underneath where it joins her chest wall, but what Karen did next took Anna’s breath away.

Karen began pulling her own right hand towards herself, the hand clamped firmly around Anna’s breast flesh soon met with the bulbous orb. As Anna shrieked Karen tightened her grip and yanked harder on the breast.

The clamped orb began to swell and turn blue as the flesh behind it was squeezed, milk sprayed liberally from Anna’s ******, even as she felt her breast stretching and the ligaments straining, blood vessels swelling, her milk glands spurting harder than ever as it seemed to her for one minute that Karen was trying to rip her orb off.

Anna clamped a clawed hand over Karen’s right areola and like the left, began sinking the fingers of her claws into the pliable breast flesh. Karen began to yell out desperately as Anna gripped her bruised and cut areola and pulled it out as far as she could.

Karen now had both hands around Anna’s left breast behind her bulbous, increasingly swollen orb and leaning backwards tugged on the breast as hard as she could. Anna desperately tried to evade more pain and she circled slowly in an effort to pull away from Karen, but she also dragged Karen by her incredibly stretched out areolas and ******s around the room.

Karen still had a firm grip on Anna’s breast and continued to pull Anna around the room by it until the whole long, pendulous organ was stretched out full length before the sweat and milk and blood stained orb slipped through her hands. The two women spun each other round in a circle as they swung each other around the kitchen by their bloody breasts.

Anna’s left **** swung free and slapped down onto her abdomen. The bruised, stretched, once firm breast, hung to her waist, almost emptied of milk and bleeding copiously from her ******. Determined to even things up Anna immediately grabbed Karen’s right breast with both hands behind her orb and began strangulating the organ causing milk to spray from the ******. A second later Karen grasped hold of Anna’s right **** with both hands immediately strangling it.

As Anna’s right ****** sprayed, spattering Karen’s face and breasts, she began pulling backwards tearing Karen’s bruised, swollen strangled orb towards herself. The searing burning ripping through Karen’s breast was almost too much for her, but teeth tightly clenched, her streaming eyes tight shut she leant backwards tearing Anna’s strangulated orb towards her. A long, low scream began to be torn from Anna whilst Karen groaned and moaned piteously at the pain of her squeezed milk ducts and tearing breast ligaments.

Each woman fiercely tugged her rival’s bulbous breasts at the slim part close to the chest wall and applying pressure, both women pulled and stretched each other’s *****. Their strong fingers squeezed milk glands as they slid towards their areolas, scratching the breast flesh in bloody ribands as they did so.

The sight of these huge breasts stretched out full length, as the woman tugged on them was incredible. After many shrieks of pain, grunts and groans the women’s hands eventually slid to their bulging areolas then with fierce pressure from their thumbs they began to suppress each other’s blood slick areolas, quickly bringing their opposing index fingers into play to squeeze out some milk. The fat milk glands were so swollen they contorted their areolas and were visible to all of the spectators

Anna pulled Karen’s breasts out sideways by her big fat areolas and ******s, while Karen wrenched Anna’s huge ***** alternately up and down by her areolas and ******s. Massive ejection of milk sprayed from Anna’s ******s, her left pointing upwards and her right pointing towards the floor. Anna slammed both of Karen’s big fat ***** together with a big “CLAP!” Then she repeated the move over and over, spattering blood and milk everywhere, ensuring that Karen’s ******s spurted her milk throughout.

Karen’s twisting of Anna’s areolas got to Anna and in retaliation she ripped both of Karen’s still firm **** out sideways as far as she could, and sinking her fingers more deeply into her breast flesh, gouged her thumbs as far into her *** flesh as possible, the pressure sliding the big fat milk glands around until her thumbs alighted on the firmest glands.

The pain intensified throughout Karen’s breasts and, eyes closed tightly and streaming with tears of pain her teeth clenched hard, her face contorted in pain as a low agonizing growl emitted from her mouth. As her milk sprayed over Anna, she ensured that she was twisting her rivals areolas and ******s, rotating her wrists outwards, then inwards while squeezing her over developed milk glands as hard as possible gaining the same response from Anna as herself: grimacing in pain, teeth clenched, streaming eyes clenched tight shut.

The noise of the low groans and screams of pain from both women continued unabated growing harder and louder as the pain built up inexorably until the women just let go of one another’s injured **** with a scream. Their big red areolas were badly bruised and cut and both women staggered backwards with the pain, gasping and yelling foul expletives at one another as they cradled their own swollen, injured *****. Anna was gratified to see the abrasions and cuts on Karen’s right areola finally sore to the point of bleeding more than her left.

Immediately, Mrs. Potters neighbors were there with the ice, the combatant women flinched and swore in pain as the ice was applied.

Mrs. Potter was shocked: “Do you want to continue? I think you have both had enough!” she said forcefully.

“Not until I’ve drained this shallow batches **** dry!!!” Karen insisted grimacing with pain.

“Hah! - Drain mine dry, you old COW?” Anna spat. “I’ll drain your old udders so completely you’ll never work as a Wet Nurse again!” she said.

“Old udders?” Karen repeated. Feeling insulted she said “These ‘old udders’ will out last your inadequate bloody bags of fat!” -- “In fact,” she continued, “I intend to burst the rest of your milk glands!”

“Try it *****. But my arms are stronger than yours, you old cow!” Anna boasted.

“Ok, ok. But this is not about who is strongest, its about the best ****,” Karen snapped as she angrily slid off her barstool ready to rush at her rival.

Mrs. Potter stepped in to keep the battling breast Queens apart. “Just give it a while for your ***** to recover,” she said. “You have to give each other a fair chance!” she added.

(Round 7) The women took the opportunity to get their breath back and have a much-needed cold drink while their swollen **** were bathed with ice. Another 25 minutes later, both women’s breast had become re-engorged and Karen flew at Anna. Anna met her quickly and both women scrabbled and grasped at one another’s slippery breasts, loud slaps ensued as their hands grappled one another’s huge breasts scratching them badly in the process.

The audience cheered at the brutality as both fighter’s laid into each other in what, at last, looked like a real fight. Each screamed and yelled as blood flew, fingers probed, dug and grasped their swollen ******s and areolas and scratched one another’s firm breasts to pieces.

Karen clamped her right hand directly over Anna’s left areola, squeezing her finger tips in around the areola and twisting her wrist left and right, feeling fat milk glands sliding beneath her fingers and popping out of the crush as they slid aside; they could not escape unscathed however as the tributary networks of thick nodes of milk glands and fine alveoli quickly ejected their thick white fluid.

Her left hand, meanwhile was firmly gripping the underside of Anna’s right breast slowly gouging her strong fingers deep into the heavy flesh crushing her anterior and basal milk glands as she manipulated the flesh deeply and twisting it as though squeezing out a sponge.

Anna went for Karen’s sinus in her other breast. Gouging her fingers in and twisting the flesh just as ferociously as Karen, Anna succeeded in wringing out the full Lactiferous Duct this time before her finger pressure actually burst it. Karen yelled out in pain as her ****** spurted a shower of milk mingled with lymph and blood from the injured duct, which swelled up massively and she jumped backwards a step dragging Anna with her by her swollen and bruised ******s.

Anna screamed as she was yanked forwards but planting her feet firmly on the floor, she pulled backwards, stretching Karen’s breasts out towards her, and leaning backwards pulled her softening, bleeding areolas out, stretching them by almost three inches. Now Karen screamed out in pain as more damage was done to her injured duct. However, as Karen was still pulling on Anna’s areolas Anna’s breasts were stretched out to their full incredible length too. Milk sprayed from both women’s ******s covering them with the warm clinging, semi-viscous liquid.

In unbearable pain, the women separated. Their big, once firm, breasts now hung unattractively to their waists, relieved temporarily of their life-giving milk. They were lumpy, swollen and literally black and blue where their fingers had exerted pressure and covered in scarlet scratches. Blood ran from one of Karen’s ******s as her sinus and swollen duct bled profusely. Anna’s split left ****** continued to bleed and although her right areola was scratched and cut and oozed blood from the deep scratches where Karen’s short but savage fingernails had torn the flesh, pure white droplets of her precious milk dripped quickly from her fat ****** tip.

The women paused, glaring hard at each other’s tear filled eyes, their reddened, bruised and bloodied ***** throbbing in pain. Mrs. Potter immediately went to stand between the fighting women intent on separating them as their mammary glands swelled once more, swelling out their bruised breast flesh with the mauling they had just received. “I don’t want you to retire hurt, I want to see one of you drain the other’s milk!” Mrs. Potter said. The women’s ***** were red, hot and ached like ****, and Mrs. Potter asked if they wanted them dressing with more ice. Each woman took Mrs. Potter‘s advice and gratefully allowed their injured breasts to be tended.

This break over, the women stepped forwards once more, their voices rising as the women began to rage. They did not want the interruption of another break; they just wanted to finish their grim fight. Their breasts begged relief as the pain of engorgement began to entice the women to clash their breasts together once more; the women looked forwards to the relief from the constant ache of their over full breasts obtained by the crashing together of the fleshy organs and the pain of engorgement relieved by their spurting glands.

Anna’s ******s dripped fast as both women moved around the kitchen, mutually circling each other, both women’s arms held forwards like wrestlers, their fingers curled into claws. The women were uncertain as to what might happen next, then Karen lifted her mottled, bruised **** with her hands and pointed them directly at Anna, like weapons. Tweaking her left areola a stream of blood-tinged milk arced towards Anna.

Anna stared with growing disbelief and marveled at Karen’s tolerance to pain as she cupped her own breasts, manipulating her bruised areolas and tweaking her milk soaked ******s back to firmness with her index fingers and thumbs, while her fingers squeezed her anterior milk glands. Milk was soon dripping, then gushing, then spraying from her freshly stimulated ******s. She reckoned that she was in with a more than equal chance as Anna had her spit ****** to contend with.

As blood dripped to the floor from her ravaged areolas beads of milk began to drip from Anna’s thickening ******s as she rose to the challenge, taking her own breasts in hand, manipulating, massaging and tweaking her luscious areolas and pert ******s. “You mean to squirt me with those things?” Anna said, getting the idea clear in her mind. “Yes. And the one with any milk left after the squirt fight is the winner!” she confirmed.

Anna felt some trepidation and doubt about this, especially as her split ****** was likely to bleed again. She reckoned that she had been winning, but she could not be seen to back out now. Perhaps these were delaying tactics of Karen‘s, but the longer she delayed the more that Karen’s sinuses were refilling. Karen had insisted on the squirt fight because she might be able to avoid damaging her injured sinus. Anna silently nodded her assent. Both women massaged their breasts to stimulate them to refill, then they walked towards each other holding their voluptuous breasts until they faced each other at 2 – 3 feet distance.

(Round 8) Mrs. Potter stood to one side of them to allow the women to fight it out with the amazing pumping power of their lactating breasts. It was taken that which-ever woman runs out of milk first will be the loser. Karen’s lips peeled back in a half sneer, half laugh. Anna stared with hostility at Karen’s eyes. Suddenly the two women began to manipulate and squeeze on their own areolas, their swollen lobules of milk glands soon began gushing milk.

Anna’s ******s squirted a preliminary jet at Karen, the warm liquid spattering her chest and proudly raised *****. As Anna’s **** spurted for a second time creating a wide shower of milk from her breasts, Karen squeezed her own areolas, her gripping fingers sliding along her breast to the fullest part of her dark areolas, her ******s extending incredibly as a powerful spurt of her milk soaked Anna’s face, chest and *****.

Anna grinned and returned fire and for a full 5 seconds both women’s **** ejected sprays of milk, which showered each other liberally. Both women’s ******s had stretched in length and in girth and dripped milk from their red raw tips as their sinuses refilled.

An involuntary stream escaped from Anna’s stimulated ****, Karen replied with a well-aimed deliberate ejection aimed at Anna’s eyes. Anna spluttered as she palpated and squeezed on her own areolas, Seconds later she was rewarded with a graceful arc of fluid spattering across Karen’s breasts. Anna spread it far and wide as she twisted her torso left and right ensuring the milk went everywhere. Karen looked angry, then alarmed as she palpated her own areolas and nothing happened. Her face dropped and Anna correctly surmised that Karen was feeling intimidated.

But Anna’s expression on her lovely face dropped next as Karen came back with another direct spurt from her right breast, immediately followed by a double spray. Literally soaked from head to foot in lactate and sweat Anna took a step backwards. “Ah ah!!” Mrs. Potter chastised.

Another arc of fluid squirted from one of Karen’s **** as Anna took a step forwards. She closed her eyes as the warm milk spattered her face, then looking down at her own ****, she pulled them both forwards by the ******s, squeezing her areolas with her hind placed fingers and watched with satisfaction as a double shower drenched Karen’s chest.

Karen’s ******s had reduced to a mere stream of liquid, then precocious dripping from both ******s. Karen had seemingly expressed the most milk in this battle; six times to Anna’s five according to Mrs. Potters count proving that hers were still in the game. “I’m not finished yet!” Anna snapped as she manipulated, twisted and squeezed her own ***** in order to stimulate them.

Karen stood patiently; still holding her **** raised and pointed at Anna, waiting for her sinuses to refill, a look of supreme confidence on her face. She felt the fullness, but her ******s seemed to fail at this point and even though her areolas felt engorged very little milk came out. Fear grew in her eyes as Anna let out a full spray from both of her ****. Mrs. Potter was excited that the score had been evened up because this battle was still wide open. But both women’s breasts were almost spent of the life-giving lactate and their battle had suddenly become a desperate battle for survival and superiority.

This short war of attrition could not last more than a few minutes now as their spent milk-bag breasts sagged and flattened out as their glands became exhausted and bled from their mauling.

Anna victoriously squirted a strong stream from both breasts, knowing that this could be the last of her milk. Most of the spray landed on the floor between the women. Karen looked desperate as she urgently tweaked and squeezed her areolas. To her surprise a powerful spray from both breasts spattered Anna. With a sudden cry of desperation Anna gave one more monumental effort with her almost drained *****.

Karen frantically manipulated the swollen glands inside her areolas and nothing but drops of milk dribbled from her *******d ******s, then she sank to her knees in exhaustion still clutching her exhausted **** as Anna’s milk showered her. Karen gasped and sobbed as mere beads of milk dripped from her ******s. As Anna out-milked Karen, she was declared as the winner, even as pink milk dripped from her left ******.

Silence filled the lactate odoured room for a moment, then Anna’s supporters began to cheer their champion. Karen got off the milk-covered floor and retreated to her stool where she sat and hugged her mangled breasts with both arms. Tears of pain, defeat and frustration coursed down her reddened cheeks.

Both women’s glorious breasts, milk engorged, pert, firm and strong just an hour ago, were now spent, bruised, swollen and hung heavily to their waists.

Their hyper-stimulated breasts were refilling again and began to assume ridiculous proportions especially with regard to the swelling caused by injury, but the women were in no fit state to continue to fight, they were both injured and this fight could not go on forever, (so they both reluctantly left it at that and retired hurt.) however, the two busty Hellcats could not leave it, neither was prepared to concede defeat.

(Round 9) Anna thought she had won, but just as she strutted around taking her applause, Karen stepped down from her stool, and, red eyed and hands on hips, silently faced the young pretender, Anna. Both women’s glands had refilled and the light from the ceiling bulb glinted from their breast’s scratched and mottled surfaces. Anna stopped in front of Karen and the room fell silent. “You think this is over *****,” Karen said in a tremulous voice affected by pure, sheer bloody anger. “It IS over, ****!” Anna said dismissively, and, taking a deep breath, thrust her huge **** out and she placed her hands beneath both of them, lifting them tauntingly.

A light of fury shot across Karen’s eyes and quick as a flash she grabbed each of Anna’s breasts in clawed hands. Anna shrieked and copied the move grabbing both of Karen’s huge breasts. Their claws sank deeply into each other’s flesh and as blood welled from the nail holes, the women began to twist each other’s ****, clockwise and back and right around the other way, pulling them alternately up and down. The women screamed in pain as each woman twisted each other’s **** and pulled each other around the kitchen by their breasts. Hard squeezing behind each fat ****** elicited a spurt of milk, from each one spraying like fountains at each other’s face and body, further staining their milk and blood soaked skirts.

The pain of the attack was getting to Anna, so, blood pouring from the deep wounds to her breasts she decided on another course of direct action and swiftly grasping Karen’s swollen left ****** with the fingers of her left hand pulled, stretching it out to full stretch and deftly chopped down across the ****** hard with her right hand. Karen jumped back in sharp pain and surprise, then slammed an uppercut to Anna’s left breast with a dull ‘SMACK’ as the huge organ almost flew up to her face then came down against her abdomen with a ‘SLAP’. Anna angrily responded in kind with a volley of left and right hooks and uppercuts to both of Karen’s breasts.

Karen staggered backwards under the onslaught, finally missing her footing and crashing to the floor with the sound of hot flesh slapping against the Vinyl floor. Anna was on her in a moment and twisting Karen’s back towards her reached over her right shoulder and pulled her breast upwards by the ******, her left hand then going to work with her nails sawing at the skin at the juxtaposition of breast and chest. Blood ran and Karen screamed, Mrs. Potter also screamed out, recognizing the first moves for ripping a breast off. Karen sat on the floor kicking her legs about, then reached up behind herself to grab Anna’s long hair and yanking hard down on it forced Anna’s chin into hard contact with the top of her head. Blood poured from Anna’s mouth as she had bitten her tongue. Anna grabbed at her own jaw and Karen began to crawl away, her huge ***** swinging as they almost swept the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was many, many weeks before either woman could even consider resuming work once more. They had been off the scene for so long that their hard won clients had found other willing Wet Nurses to take over. In fact, both women’s careers as Wet Nurses were over, as were their reputations, as their neighbors talked about them and their mega-**** fight. Neither woman would ever work again in that role; their credibility was completely destroyed. Anna, of course, was kept busy by her new baby, and true to form, Anna’s lactating ***** were massive.

Their appearance was enhanced by the fact that she had given up nursing bras and was now an enthusiastic fan of Breastfeeding vest tops, which allows her ***** more freedom. They look like ordinary Tank Tops but with inserts for supporting breastfeeding *****, the result is that Anna’s figure looks fantastic with her huge, firm mother’s ***** thrust straight out in front of her and the cut of the Tank Top displaying her magnificent cleavage to good effect.

Karen could not give up and went back to pumping prodigious amounts for the local N.H.S Milk bank. She still looked good but was dressed more modestly than her former friend. Both woman expected that they would never meet again, but they came across each other a year later in the same cafe in town and each was reading an article in the local newspaper about a team of four Wet Nurses who began their business in the area after reading about Karen and Anna and their problems, in the same local newspapers, and were now mopping up their business. They were so well organized they had even got a license to open a milk bank.

As it so happened, those groups of young busty mother’s were in the caf?. Karen had glared at them as she walked in and the young women stopped chatting, laughing and joking and glared at her, their eyes appraising her still very big, very firm breasts; it was like a scene in a Wild West saloon when the vengeful gun fighter comes in.

The young women began to talk again in hushed tones while stealing hostile glances at her. As if this wasn’t enough to worry the young busty Wet nurses Anna came into the caf? with her new baby in a pushchair and her incredibly firm breasts. That really rattled the new Wet nurses and they were suspicious.

Karen noticed that Anna and her baby had come into the cafe, and she ‘stared daggers’ at Anna in her revealing top as she wheeled her push chair into the cafe, but she buried her nose in her newspaper, ignoring Anna, whom she had never forgiven for beating her breasts. Both Karen and Anna felt slighted by these busty young women, and Anna felt particularly insulted, as she had received a leaflet offering to feed her new baby. But could either woman do anything about it?

“Challenge them to a Titfight.” both Anna and Karen thought at the same moment. The two still extremely busty former colleagues looked at each other and smiled. Anna stood up and moved her pushchair against the wall for safety then approached Karen and peeled her top off revealing her incredible braless *****. Karen stood up and took off her top, then began to remove her bra and both women turned to face the young wet nurses who also stood up. One of them walked to the outer door and pushed it shut wedging a chair behind it as all of the young Wet nurses began to take their tops off and to square up to those who they had displaced.

The female propitiator of the caf? looked worried. She realized there was no point remonstrating with anyone so she just went to the door and put the ‘Closed’ sign in the window before drawing the wooden Venetian blind… …

THE END
    Perhaps

Piers Knight.

Grateful thanks are due to my friend Avril, who is (bursting with milk!) currently lactating and feeding her daughter, though not as profoundly as my lactating fictional couple, for her invaluable help and advice in the writing of this story. And also to Vickie for her help.

Reference links

Infant feeding

Hyperlactation (overabundant milk supply) | BabyCenter

Community | BabyCentre

- Free Live Sex Cams, Cam Girls, Adult Webcams & Live ****

http://www.colossalcleavage.com/vide...ss_milking.wmv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70...king-lick_sexy

http://www.biggerbras.com/d-guides.shtml

This story was inspired by two ***** real women I am friends with via the Internet.
    Last edited by PiersKnight; March 18th, 2021 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Correcting errors.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wet nurses Breast Fight by Piers Knight

Great story, lots of detail describing internal damage to breast tissue. I most enjoyed the part where Karen found the weak spot in Anna's breast and tried to grab the narrow part of the breast close to the chest which resulted in very extensive tissue damage. It would be great if you wrote a continuation of this story and included even more descriptions of tactics and dirty tricks that would help one of the women win, such as pinching nerve endings or probing with theirs fingers the concentrations of milk glands hidden deep in the breasts. Thanks again for a great story and I hope for a continuation.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Wet nurses Breast Fight by Piers Knight

Great story! just damn the hostboard censors!