Thread: Return to the cockpit

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Return to the cockpit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Return to the ?Cock Pit.?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A Fem-Fight Story by Piers Knight

CHAPTER ONE

Since they cleaned up the Casa Rosso by the canal in Amsterdam and closed the mud wrestling pit in favour of exotic dancers such clubs are getting more difficult to find, except in Britain where the old spirit of the Prize Fight is undergoing a revival (not that it ever really went away). Unlike the comparatively elegant mud pit of the old Casa Rosso the Prize Ring Cock Pits of Britain are squalid affairs set in old industrial warehouses or cellars and, instead of the yielding surface of mud or wrestling mats there is only dirty concrete or sand.

Despite living with one for years I have never quite understood the mentality of the female Prize Fighter, especially with so much to lose as a woman, but after a long spell of inactivity Fran was desperately yearning for a fight at whatever the outcome or cost. I could always tell when Fran was winding up to fight because she would become much more sexual, insatiably and increasingly aggressively. The thrashing about of the woman as she neared orgasm, her long brunette hair flying wildly and her huge juggs bouncing up and down was pretty exciting, but when she announced that the old empty bonding warehouse in town was being illegally used for female Prize Fighting my stomach began performing somersaults as usual.

This stomach churning of mine was not in excitement, but dreadful anticipation. I feared the idea of her being seriously injured in one of these completely unregulated fights. I knew that place well in my youth, as a Public House. But my fears were unfounded. Fran assured me that she was looking for something a lot more personal and intense than a fist fight, - a Titfight against an equally well endowed woman. What could be more personal than putting these symbols of femininity, nurturing, fertility and female power on the line?

Unbeknown to me, Fran had actually driven over to the warehouse the previous day to sound out the man Steve, who was renting it as a storage facility. She told him of the kind of opponents she was looking for. She did not want some skinny Catfighting girl, but someone as physically curvaceous as her, and equally busty; she explained that she desperately wanted a tit to tit fight to the finish with a woman as busty as her.

It would be tough to find an opponent who could match her firm ?38HH cup? 50 inch bust or who wanted to risk possible injury to their breasts, and he assured her that it could be arranged. I had not seen Fran so excited and agitated that evening for quite a while. Then Steve telephoned Fran that night to tell her that his own busty girlfriend was VERY keen to fight her.

Samantha was a curvaceous 40 year old woman who came with a reputation as both a fist-fighter and sexual predator and she, equally, wanted to bust the tits of any woman who was a serious physical rival to her, being immensely proud of her ?38K cup? 52 inch bust, in fact, she was practically psychotic about it, and Fran fitted that bill. I worried that Sam (as Steve called her) was known to prefer using her fists against tits, but I trusted Steve to persuade her to breast fight and I thought it could be fun to watch two psycho women with a thing about big breasts slugging it out, and so, apparently, did Steve! He sold a record number of tickets within hours!!

Samantha had been frustrated ever since she had a child with Steve last Christmas (2008) that she had not been able to get back to her obsessive hobby of busting other women?s tits. Her already large breasts had grown at least three cup sizes bigger than usual because of their maternal engorgement and were topped with brown, swollen nursing moms areolas, but despite that, or perhaps because of it, she had been exercising to get herself fit again, and although she lost some weight, her belly returning to near normal size except for the gentle womanly swell of her midriff, her lactating bosoms did not lose any weight at all. She had gone for 4-6 hours without feeding her kid or pumping and her milk supply had caused her breasts to become fuller, feeling as though she was carrying 2 x 500ml (20floz) jugs on her chest for the last 6 hrs, and uncomfortable and very engorged to the point that they were leaking. Conditions might not be perfect for her, but she jumped at the opportunity to fight Fran!

One major drawback was that she was 5?10? tall as opposed to Fran?s 5?7?, but a compromise was reached when Samantha agreed to wear her brown suede calf length fashion boots with a half inch heel, while Fran dug out her knee-high black riding style leather boots with the 3 inch heels, which she had worn only once last summer, (and made me look small). So, in the event, Sam would stand only half an inch taller than Fran, but leaving Fran with the obvious disadvantages of being lighter and having to balance on her high heels.

As our son Alex had topped feeding from his moms productive teats a few weeks ago Fran had started to become dismayed as her boobs began to lose volume and shape a little, so she had begun immediately relactating to maintain the shape of them using a powerful electric pump and Galactogogue herbs (and a little help from me) and now they were back to their full shapeliness again.

One thing was certain; her orbs had definitely grown rounder and firmer. They were still a HH cup - but looking at them now, I could see plainly that they looked bigger than they did because both were mounded up in her bra cups and were actually spilling over the tops making her bra look too small! They now looked not unlike HH cup model Maria Moore?s boobs, although my recent measurements (as I buy her bras) show her bust size to be nearer to II or J. As well as the hard physical work of breaking and training horses, Fran worked out with her weights almost every day and this continued over the weekend through to Tuesday, - and Wednesday night 6th August would be the fight night at the warehouse.

Wednesday the 6th August had been pretty hot, which necessitated Fran wearing a revealing low cut horizontally-candy striped sleeveless cotton Tank-Top vest which showed off her long cleavage, which I thought was tasteless, though Fran loved it even though it made everyone stare at her boobs, (one man walked into a wall!!) and we spent the day around town doing some shopping and Fran also spent the afternoon psyching herself up for the fight. As time wore on she became more aggressive and almost started a fight in a coffee bar with a busty waitress who criticized her for ?showing off her cleavage? and looking like a whore, so I ushered her out and home quickly. At 10:00 pm Fran?s friend, Carol, had arrived at our house to baby-sit our son, Alex, so we got ready to go back into town to meet Fran?s opponent for her fight at midnight.

There was a warm horizon-hugging-sun-drenched-air as we arrived at the warehouse, the tall Victorian windows revealing that it was apparently in darkness. In the Irish Ivy covered porch I knocked loudly on the gothic arched heavy oak door. A tall bearded man, standing about 6ft 6 inches tall answered and swore continuously as he conducted us down a dozen steps or so to the middle of the ground floor with windows overlooking the fast flowing river at the riverside loading bay side of the building.

There was an unnatural glow of bright yellow light in the middle of the clean swept room from a million Watt lamp suspended from a beam above a square-steel-mesh goods pen/security cage 3 meters x 2 and a half meters (or about 10 ft X 8 ft) and over 2 meters high (almost 7 feet) set in the middle of the room whose brick barrel vaulted roof was supported by iron pillars. The strong light from the lamp cast odd shadows across the heavy oak planked floor. I shuddered at the sight of that skin ripping surface, but the bearded man, who I assumed was Steve, who hardly ever took his eyes from Fran?s boobs, said that the women would fight with their jeans and boots on and just strip their torsos to the waist. The small goods cage would only do for stand-up fights; I could not see that any wrestling of any sort could take place in there! A small runt of a man wearing a dark green tweed jacket and a flat cap went into the cage and tipped several bags of wood shavings onto the floor to a depth of almost a foot.

As I looked around the austere former pub, looking very sad now that it was stripped of its former paraphernalia and piled high around the peeling walls with boxes and crates of goods in variously sized steel-mesh security cages similar to the one in the middle of the room. A statuesque blonde over 5ft 10 inches tall with gloriously thick long wavy hair and a broad eye catching bust with erect nipples stepped out of the shadows wearing a tight yellow top of a deep V neck design, tucked into the slim waistband of her faded blue jeans, revealing a truly magnificent cleavage between her cushion-like boobs sticking out a full foot in front of her, her permanently erect stiff nipples trying to punch through her clothing. Her slim taught looking waist emphasized the size of her breasts and GAWD was she stacked!!! The tit wobble as she walked was completely mesmerizing eliciting an instant erection!

Standing 5ft 10 inches tall in her high heeled boots I thought Fran would be at a disadvantage balancing on these impractical heels, but Samantha?s calf length suede boots had an almost flat heel, and of course, as the women would fight with their foot-wear on, Fran would actually be standing just a half inch shorter than Sam. Still, Sam had all the natural advantages her height and robust build gave her and was 3 years younger than Fran.

So that Fran does not become jealous, (I?ve just had her breathing down my neck as I write this) I have to describe her too! Despite her voluptuous 50?-32?-44? figure, she is extremely fit as a horse breaker, her waist trim with strong abdominal muscles, her shoulders, arms and legs well muscled, but she is still nonetheless, elegant. Her firm boobs topped with naturally thick nipples were, surprisingly, two cup sizes smaller than Samantha?s but when you compare the women side by side, you can see that they stick out in a self supporting way much more readily, perhaps due to the strong pectoral muscles she has developed due to horse breaking.

But to be fair to Samantha she had bourn a child in recent months. Samantha?s boobs are fuller, rounder and swell out her bra cups like beach balls, and bigger overall than Fran?s, measuring up at a very shapely 52?-34?-46?. She reminded me of big tit model Bianca Bloom but much more pert owing to engorgement. I was keen to see what these heavy hangers looked like when liberated from their confines. Samantha was also looking forwards to this fight very much in the hope that her breasts would be ?emptied? of her milk.

Fran indicated that she would be perfectly happy to do that ?favour? for her, but I suspected it was a favour which would be returned with interest.

Because of Samantha?s reputation as a hands-on fighter, - in fights she had never lost, I had no idea what form this fight would take, apart from the vague outline Fran had given me; It would either be tits against tits or punching and slapping, but I hoped that they would just do breast to breast Titfighting, but I suspected that they would try to pulp one another?s tits if they could - one way or another. This would be one tough woman against another tough woman. Both women had visible scar tissue in the form of lumps in and on their breasts from previous fights they had each had, but rather than detracting from the beauty of their breasts this hard tissue enhanced it and its mystery.

There were to be no formal rules in this fight, except that if this was to be a tit fight the women would keep their hands out of the way by either clasping them on the backs of their heads or behind their backs. In any event this would be a classic, waist twisting tit against tit fight with engorged breasts, swollen nipples dripping with milk. These babies weigh around 15 lbs or so each, so the clash of two breasts swinging together will be a combined 30 + lbs absolutely eye watering tit slaps! The women will fight until one of them can no longer continue to fight. There is no penalty to pay for the busty loser, just the shame of losing, and no cash prize either! The winner would ?take all? out of the huge cash takings of the Fem-Fight-fans who turned up to watch.

CHAPTER TWO

Frances and Samantha had never met, but they took an instant dislike to each other on sight, mutually affronted by one another?s big shapely boobs, and were kept apart on either side of the cage from where they glared at each other in apparent hatred, their eyes sizing up one another?s body and lingering on their huge firm breasts sexily swelling out their tight tops.

I chatted nervously with Frances as the warehouse rapidly filled up with a clamour of men and women intent on the impending fight, but Fran ignored me as she silently fumed over Samantha standing with her hands on her hips inflating her chest to try to intimidate Fran. But Fran was doing exactly the same and telling me what she was going to do to Sam?s boob?s, while not taking her eyes off her for even a second. ?You might like her if you met her,? I said, but Fran retorted that she didn?t want to meet a woman she was about to fight, because she might like her and would therefore not be able to smash her tits to mush! Ok, - makes sense to me, I suppose. Meanwhile Steve wandered around taking bets. Steve was built in such a way that it was highly unlikely that anyone would argue with him. A bunch of other strapping girls and women who looked like fighters wandered into the room.

Steve began to shout to quell the hubbub.

?OK You Fucking reprobates. You bastards will lap up this shit!?

?The first fight tonight is between my own girl, the gorgeous bra busting Samantha, 52?-34?-46?, weighing in at 189lbs, slugging it out with her big beautiful tits against a woman with equally massive juggs - Frances Knight, 50?-32?-44?, weighing 175lbs.?

Deafening raucous cheering and whistling erupted from the mixed crowd.

?And between you and me.....? Steve shouted in his booming voice, ?Most of that weight is their tits!? he quipped.

More raucous shouting and cheering emanated from the crowd.

?QUIET!? Steve bellowed. ?It will be one round of indefinite length until there is a winner.?

More cheering, clapping, stamping and whistling filled the barn-like room.

?How ever that is achieved whether by one of them giving in or until one of them is too injured to continue, or when one of these human cows? udders is drained dry!!? he improvised.?

?This IS a fight to the finish with no holds barred and I expect we will be carrying one body outta there!? Steve dramatically added above the noise of the excited crowd.

The door at the end of the cage was wrenched open by the small runt of a man who I had seen earlier covering the floor with wood shavings and in went Samantha who immediately pulled her top off. She stood for a moment allowing the crowd (and Fran) to appreciate her full bra, a big front opening nursing bra, which was fastened over each breast. Her voluptuous boobs swelled out both cups completely, even her extended areolas showed clearly and her nipples pushed firmly against the fabric. Then she seductively let down each flap of her bra and pulled each long breast through each opening. The crowd went completely wild, stamping and cheering frantically!

Only then did I realize why the cage was locked, it wasn?t to keep the women in, but to protect the women by keeping the wild crowd out.

Samantha?s massive boobs, sticking straight out in front of her began rolling about as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra, then as the back-strap pinged open and swung wide she peeled her opened bra cups upwards to her shoulders and her massive K-cup boobs just fell out like two heavy boulders and bounced on her ribs, then swung gently as a few drops of white fluid dripped from her long thick nipples atop her glossy brown plump areolas which covered the entire fronts of her breasts!!!. Her boobs looked remarkably full and firm and once they had stopped swinging perched firmly on her ribs and stuck out a long way in front of her, the obviously erect nipples still facing stiffly forwards and not downwards.

Incredibly, they began to extend and thicken as they became excited as I looked at them and her areolas swelled and flushed before my eyes. Hands clasped on the back of her head and grinning broadly, Sam swung her boobs to intimidate Fran. The massive orbs looking more like beach balls than ever, swaying heavily and slowly from side to side, their weight pulling stretch marks in her breast flesh.

And from their texture their composition appeared to be mostly mammary glands with minimal fat. Samantha?s broad shoulders, biceps, back and both breasts sported small tattoos, but I barely noticed what they were of as I ogled her shapely body, ass and legs and her shapely round breasts marbled with an extensive tracery of thick veins, topped with dinner-plate sized dark shiny areolas which covered the entire front of each humongous round orb.

Both huge areolas were extensively covered with pebbly Montgomery glands to almost half-way up each breast, which secreted grease which made her areolas shine. They became larger as they puckered up around her long thick nipples which grew more erect in the knowledge that her strong teats and heavy udders were about to fight for survival against their equals. (She was secretly glad that this was not a nude fight as everyone would see how sexually excited her swelling vagina had become.)

The massive, firm, shapely bags of glands and fat spread over her entire chest, like two honey-globe melons perching firmly on her ribs; the only difference being that when she moved these huge bags would swing and wobble seductively. Her abdomen was trim, but now that I was not so distracted by her boobs I could see that it was not washboard flat, but womanly and sported a roll of fat (a muffin top) which hung over the waistband of her jeans.

Fran had been staring at Sam?s boobs with disbelief, when suddenly it was her turn to step eagerly into the small cage to cheers and shouts and like Sam, she removed her candy-striped vest, her sharply erect nipples showing through her bra. Fixing on Samantha?s eyes with a penetrating glare Fran arched her back and thrust her chest out as she reached behind herself to unclasp her bra and made certain her tits were more eye-catching than Sam?s by breathing in deeply to inflate her chest which thrust her tits out a breathtaking distance.

Her fingers snapped the bra strap open and after bending forwards to ease her bra cups from her huge boobs she pulled her bra off with a flourish and swung her long boobs seductively from side to side to excite her puckering areolas even more before snapping smartly upright causing her firm boobs to bounce up and down on her chest. The massive boobs settled against her lowest rib where, already in motion, they rolled and swung across her broad torso, her orbs resembling giant melons, with big round dark pink areolas on top sporting fully erect nipples, shining with protective breast grease ready for the fray. Each nipple had a white pearl of liquid poised to drip. The crowd of people nearest the cage gasped in admiration at the sheer beauty of these massive melons. The broad smile on Samantha?s lovely face had turned into a sneer and the angry look on both women?s faces, their teeth bared made my blood run cold.

Something told me this was not going to be a good natured tit boxing match, these women were deadly serious and out for nothing less than destruction!

The men and women near the cage felt the same buzz which emanated from these women and cheered raucously at the sight of both of these women?s magnificent breasts which were about to fight. Typically playing to the crowd, Fran hoisted her firm, dense glands topped with their 4 inch diameter areolas with her hands to demonstrate their length and bulk and made a play of rubbing the sweat off their undersides (even though there wasn?t any, - yet!) and tweaking her own enormous areolas and nipples, causing more grease to ooze from them, before letting both heavy breasts fall back onto her chest with fleshy slaps, then scooping them up again for a re-run, causing the nearby men to yell and stare at them with unquenchable lust as white droplets appeared on the nipple ends. The tits wobbled just as much as Samantha?s and waves rippled up and down the marbled and scarred flesh. Once they had stopped moving the massive mounds settled with her tits pointing forwards.

?Enjoy it while you can BITCH!? Samantha shouted at Fran through the noise of the crowd as she suffered the insufferable grandstanding. ?I intend to smash your tits to pulp!!!? she finished, raising her voice further. The place almost quietened down at this, enough for Fran to call ?After I?ve flattened them, you?ll be taking your titties home in a pickling jar!? These were the last words exchanged between these two; a roar of approval burst from the throats of the mixed crowd of men and women. Fran merely gestured a boxing pose with one clenched fist, her middle knuckle extended threateningly. Sam gestured insultingly with a middle finger.

Stripped to the waist, both women were eye-popping, both with huge firm natural boobs, slim waists, broad hips and surprisingly muscular arms, shoulders and torsos. I saw the women swearing at each other, but could barely hear it because of the suddenly increased noise of the crowd. The man tending to the gate then clicked it shut with a large brass padlock! The two women were definitely in there for the duration.

?When you?re ready ladies!? Steve cautioned.

?FIGHT!!!? he barked.

CHAPTER THREE

Trapped like two wild animals, the women began to realize that the only way they could get out of that cage was to fight to the finish. There was barely enough room in there to take more than three steps, but the two busty women faced off, their eyes glaring hard and unflinchingly at each other, their hands on their hips they slowly approached one another until their boobs were just six inches apart. ?Wassamatter wuss! You scared of me?? Sam drawled.

?I?m not afraid of anything, - especially you!? Fran said, hostility burning in her fixed stare.

?You dumb cow. You SHOULD be!? Sam said. ?Cos I?ve never lost a boob fight; and I intend to mash yours flat!? she boasted.

?Try it.? The words were still on Fran?s lips when Samantha grabbed her shoulders and slammed her boobs against Fran?s with a loud ?SLAP!? The crowd roared at this and Fran grasped under Samantha?s arms slapping her hands on the firm flesh behind her shoulders. She pulled Sam in, willingly slapping her boobs against Sam?s pert hangers.

?SLAP!? The women bounced off each other?s strong tits and fell together again and again and again, their arms pulling one another in for each hard slam. Their tits slapping loudly together, their engorged areolas swelled visibly as they battled and their nipples thickened and grew even more erect as they continually pummeled and stabbed each other.

The slap of breasts on breasts sounded more like hands hitting flesh, and their boobs began to redden with the same response. Foremilk flicked from these mother?s nipples as grunts, groans and gasps escaped both women as their breasts punching each other?s breasts grew harder and fiercer. Their increasingly desperate grunts and shrieks could soon be heard above the roaring crowd. Sweat, mammary grease and milk now covered their boobs, effectively oiling their breasts and making their fight easier. After 30 or so breast slams the women began to rake their breasts from side to side, dragging one another?s boobs widely across one another?s chests with them.

Their big orbs were forced out to their sides by this action, their long, thick nipples sticking out from the crush and disengorging the contents of their engorged mammary glands in sprays and spurts. The women groaned and gasped with both pain and pleasure as their heavy breasts were ripped sideways, stretching their pliable skin uncomfortably and tearing at the ligaments binding each woman?s breasts together, their nipples dragging across each other sending the women into paroxysm of sensual and sexual excitement. Their gasps and grunts were so loud it sounded more like a women?s particularly vehement Tennis match, then it started to sound like pure sex.

Their boobs beginning to ache, the women took to ramming them again. ?SLAP!? after ?SLAP!? after ?SPLAT!? for another dozen breasts punching breasts almost hollow as their boobs collapsed each time an invading enemy areola ploughed into its counterpart. Their boobs mushroomed out as they rammed together, the big breasts spreading wider as they pushed. Another 30 slams saw the women groaning with the ache in their heavy breasts and they took to raking their boobs violently back and forth ? from side to side, - their raking turning to swinging, their swinging becoming so vehement that their breasts began to lift from their chests as they swung through the air before punching each other with a ferocious ?SLAPP!!?

Still toe to toe, the women had not moved any further than six inches away from each other and they fell back together again, reddened, discoloured breast against reddened, discoloured breast began to grind around in each other?s breast flesh. Grinding and pushing their breasts together neither woman could make her boobs beat her enemy?s breasts. Their tits sore and aching, the battling women mutually but reluctantly separated.

Having failed to soften up their enemy?s boobs the two busty women faced off again, each determined to beat her rival for the prize money and for feminine pride. Their boobs looked even bigger since they began to fight, swollen with bruising and engorgement. They even perched more pertly on their ribs. Eyes glaring hard at each other, the women clasped their hands behind their heads raising their boobs for maximum advantage and giving them room for an unimpeded swing, their firm gland rich breast meat almost self supporting as their thick nipples almost touched.

I watched their excited nipples and pert shining areolas glazed with sweat, grease and milk swell; both women now looked down disdainfully at one another?s magnificent battle-ready breasts and as though of one jealously vengeful mind both women slowly circled one another, looking for the opportunity to attack, never taking their eyes from one another?s boobs which swung heavily as they sidestepped each other, sizing one another up, their hips swinging, their long powerful legs rippling in their milk stained jeans, the ?clomp? of Fran?s high heels on the boards and Sam?s padding ?thump,? their huge heavy breasts quivering, swaying, rippling, bouncing and rolling with every distinct stride, their nipples sticking out like phone aerials as they examined every inch of each other?s body for vulnerabilities.

Each woman was trying to intimidate the other with the size of her thick mammary glands, each woman glaring dismissively and contemptuously at her rivals attractive and perfectly formed breasts. Although Samantha was a little taller than Fran, her heavy hangers being heavier than Fran?s, hung a bit lower than you would expect, so her spherical orbs were on a level with Fran?s. Fran noticed this and, level boob to boob, she quickly closed in a stride and twisting to her right at the hip and her knees, gave Sam?s right tit a hard punch with her own.

A liquid sounding ?SHLAP!? reverberated as their areolas compressed and their nipples bent. ?C?mon then you wuss! Are you gonna fight my tits or not?? she said contemptuously. Sam?s breast was slapped across her chest towards her other breast and collided with Fran?s returning right tit which punched her in the cleavage side of her left breast; another loud ?SHLAPP!!? exploded between their humongous breasts, Sam?s tits swung violently to her left. Sam stepped heavily backwards setting her boobs juddering and bouncing and floorboards thundering with the women?s weighty footsteps on them.

Fran?s boobs were also wobbling and swaying as she smiled a sarcastic ?Crocodile? smile. Baring her teeth in a dismissive snarl, Sam growled ?Oh, I?ll fight you alright, - my tits are ready to destroy yours!? she said, spitting out the word ?tits? venomously as she punched back hard with her boobs. Her firm left areola and hard nipple gouged deep into Fran?s right areola, which resisted admirably. Their nipples tangled momentarily, jousting, bending and flicking each other aside.

Both women quickly went for the return shot - resulting in Fran?s right tit and Samantha?s left tit colliding again, but much harder. Then, standing toe to toe, they followed through the return shot with their other breasts. Each massive breast lifting off the women?s chests as they swung through the air, to collide loudly, - the 30lb smash crumpling each other?s breast. Despite the beads of milk flicking from their hard nipples the determined women continued to rhythmically match each other blow for blow, their stimulated areolas beginning to glow red, their long excited nipples glowing a darker red and thickening into blood engorged teats.

Both women stood with their legs wide apart for balance, twisting at their hips and knees as they hammered each other?s reddening boobs for about 40 blows, - their thick hind milk flicking and spattering everywhere, - before they were sent staggering as they lost their balance, pulled forwards by the weight of their tits. Fran landed with a resounding ?THUMP!? on her left knee on the floor, her hands hitting the floor a moment later. Her boobs swung for the few seconds she was down. Being heavier than Fran, Sam was knocked involuntarily backwards a full step by their last hard encounter. Her boobs bouncing and juddering violently as she fought to keep her balance and staggered drunkenly backwards to hit the wire with her shapely butt, setting the wire rattling.

The crowd roared with delight.

?That?s right bitch! Get on your knees to me - the superior woman!!!? Samantha breathlessly quipped as Fran was getting her breath back.

Each woman was looking for the psychological moment to really attack her enemy hard, but each was determined to test the other?s resilient breasts to try to wear her enemy down by torturing one another?s swelling milky areolas before ?going in for the kill?. Fran was standing straight with her right wrist grasped behind her back, her chest fully inflated and pushed outwards, her abdomen held tightly in as she lined up for a head-on ram of Sam?s tits. Sam was ready, her back arched and her chest thrust out to meet her enemy. The women met full on with a liquid ?SHLAPP!!? Their areolas collapsed together as their nipples dug in, torturing their soft swollen glands, while the lumpier glands compressed, ground and mashed each other, then, without separating the women arched their backs more and pushed more deeply into one another, twisting their hips and knees to grind and pull each other?s fleshy tits across their chests.

As their vehement animosity grew, their breast swinging became so violent that their heavy breasts were whacking their own upper arms before swinging through the air to brutally clobber each other?s reddening breasts. The ?slaps?, ?splats? and ?thumps? of these brutal collisions being heard clearly by the crowd closest to the cage. Milk sprayed, squirted, dripped and leaked copiously from their expanded red raw teats - spattering their breasts, upper chests and abdomens in the precious white fluid, their jeans were stained with the fluid from their waistbands down their thighs. After another 40 or 50 literally breathtaking tit punches the breathless women were staggering wildly again, bracing themselves from falling over with their powerful legs only to fall forwards to their knees, the weight of their breasts pulling them down. The floorboards sounded and shook accordingly.

CHAPTER FOUR

Their boobs swinging, the women got briskly to their feet again and from three feet away each woman hurled herself at the other. The women rammed each other breasts to breasts and rebounded off, milk spurting and spraying as they separated, only to repeat the devastating, lung emptying slam. This time Sam threw her forearms over Fran?s muscular clavicles and grasped her own wrists together behind her neck. Caught in this trap, Fran reciprocated, grasping around Sam?s shoulder blades and both women stood with their faces only inches apart as they began to pound, rub, and grind their tits together.

They swung and swiveled their hips and knees, forcing their boobs to swing left and right, making them fight, punching and dragging across their chests, pulling their red raw areolas and swollen teats around their chests as they slammed and ravaged one another?s breasts forcing their glands to spray. Fran?s right boob mercilessly pounded Sam?s left breast and her left boob pounded Sam?s right until both women?s tits were bruised and sore and dripping with milk, then they interrupted their rhythmic breast punching to pound left breast to left breast, and right breast to right breast, smacking their nipple tipped areolas into each other before slamming into their cleavages and batting them aside. The battle followed chaotically for the next few minutes until their arms tired.

The women gratefully separated, both breathing heavily and sweating hard, their skin shining as though oiled. Each woman staggered backwards, their boobs jiggling and swaying. It was plain that they had both done each other some damage; their areolas were rubbed red raw, their breasts lightly bruised. The busty rivals breathlessly glared at one another across the small divide. ?Come on and milk me if you think your tits are tough enough,? Samantha said, hoping to get them milked so she could fight properly with them. ?I?ll drain you dry you know,? Fran warned as she lifted both of her boobs on her hands. ?Good!? Sam quietly breathed as she lifted her own heavyweight boobs. Not taking their eyes from each other?s eyes, the women slowly closed in on each other and carefully positioned their fat areolas and engorged nipples against each other. Then they began to push.

Samantha dropped her arms behind Fran?s neck as Fran slid her arms around Sam?s back and as they began to pulse their boob?s together milk oozed between their chests and ran down their bodies. Grunting hard, (whether in sexual pleasure or in discomfort I couldn?t be sure) they twisted and ground their areolas together, their hard, excited nipples gouging deeply into the soft flesh. Now squeezing each other hard with their arms, their areolas flattened as much as possible against each other, their breast flesh mushrooming out to their sides. Both women were groaning as though in pain as their grinding became gradually much fiercer and their boobs began to slide apart. Both women now rubbed their firm breasts across each other?s, their areolas pushing and pulling on each other, their nipples dragging across one another, their milk leaking and spurting almost continually. Their areolas appeared to be turning purple with engorgement, whilst their nipples, now a dark red, appeared to have extended incredibly and pulled across and ripped each other from side to side. Their vehement grinding dragged their boobs around in circles on their chests, the spare tit flesh of their voluptuous boobs spilling out to their sides, mushrooming and pulsating as they worked them together.

The structure of their boobs was plain for all to see as the expanded tracery of veins barely covered the mottled, waffle textured, firm cellulite fat of their enormous breasts. The harder they ground the more their breasts twisted and distorted. Sam?s incredibly extended left nipple pointed upwards, her right still gouged into Fran?s right areola, while Fran?s left nipple had slid out to the side and continued to spurt and shower in that position. Sam?s skywards pointing teat began to spray a fine mist of milk. Their desperate sounding grunting intensified as they continued to grind their breasts resulting in their other sets of nipples sliding out of the crush.

Fran?s erect and extended right teat emerged from the crush pointing diagonally downwards and sending pulsing spurts onto the floor. She made certain that Sam?s areolas pointed upwards as she arched her back and literally pushed Sam?s boobs upwards. Sam?s left nipple continued to spray sporadically as the women stumbled around the small space squeezing each other in a tight crush. In an effort to get out of this painful breast crush Sam slid her right forearm in front of Fran?s throat and started to crush her neck against her left forearm.

Fran gagged and coughed as she started to choke. ?No holds barred remember!? Sam snarled at her. Her face turning purple Fran fell backwards a step, allowing Sam?s boobs to bounce down to her chest, then Fran shot out her right hand to grasp Samantha?s left areola and began twisting and squeezing the voluptuous handful. ?No holds barred the man said!!? Fran reiterated through gritted teeth as she squeezed a multi-jet stream of milk from her breast.

Sam shrieked, grasped Fran?s hair and began yanking her head backwards in an effort to stop the vicious squeeze on her areola. Fran reached behind Sam?s broad back to grasp her long hair and began to tug on it forcefully. As Sam?s head snapped backwards Fran arched her back and punched Sam?s tits with her own. Sam?s boobs were knocked upwards twice before she regained enough balance to fight back. She twisted left and right forcing her heavy boobs to deflect Fran?s. All four breasts were now battering each other all over, being knocked out of shape with each blow setting them swinging, bouncing and swaying.

The women let go of each other?s hair and separated, but immediately flung themselves together again slamming their tits together hard. The women gasped as there was a sickening ?THUD!? and the women bounced backwards a step, but they immediately hurled their chests at one another each time this happened. The women managed about nine tit busting slams, each one of these brutal breast slams forcing a harsh grunt from each woman and as the slams grew progressively harder, and their grunts were accompanied by shrieks.

Their nipples still spurted and dripped milk on each slam. Sam?s areolas appeared to have reduced somewhat as they became less engorged and both women?s heavy breasts appeared to hang a little lower, their teat-like nipples looked even more ravaged and it was plain that both of Sam?s big fat nipples were very sore and her left nipple had even split at the tip. Fran sported a straight split at the base of her right nipple, which oozed blood and lymph. This slamming had been truly vicious and had cost both women dear.

Each woman, now with aching and sore breasts, throbbing areolas and sore, bloodied nipples determined to teach her rival a lesson she would never forget. Wrists clasped behind their backs again the women, breathing hard, closed in on each other and met in the middle of the cage swinging their long breasts which collided with liquid ?SHLAPPs!!!?, ?SMACKs!!? hollow ?CLAPs!!? and breast bending ?THUDs!? with one violent breast punch being reciprocated by the other combatant smacking one tit, then, twisting at the hip, pounding the other, bending the sore stiff and dripping nipples.

As the crowd cheered them on, taking sides as though they were watching a dog fight, or more accurately, a bitch fight, the breast smacking, punching and thumping continued unabated, their areolas and nipples tearing across each other and being knocked all over the place as their heavy breasts swung harder and more intensely, slapping from side to side so hard as to smack their own biceps before pounding their reddening and bruising tits. Sometimes clashing right breast to right cleavage, and sometimes left nipple to left nipple, right areola to right areola. When this happened the heavy punches slamming into their gland filled areolas were devastating.

You might know that a single breast weighing 20lbs can crush a beer can?! but imagine what this power would do to breast meat!!! Neither woman?s actively engorged breasts were quite as heavy as this, but not far off!

The women were in pain as their areolas slammed together squashing almost flat, then bouncing back into shape as they separated, but becoming darker red and engorged with blood as they were stimulated more. The women staggered as they swung their heavy breasts.

Nipples flicked painfully as their areolas, swollen from bruising, brushed across one another, the pushes, shoves, punches and slaps becoming progressively harder as their long breasts flew. Grunts of pain and exhaustion emerged more harshly from the women?s throats as they bounced and squashed their tender areolas against each other?s, their elongated nipples bending and flicking back to stiffness after each brief encounter, their areolas flushing a dark red and swelling up into grease-glowing mounds. Individual teats lightly sprayed the opposing woman?s chest with their white fluid. The women gasped now, as well as grunting as their fleshy weapons became more and more sensitive. ?Which one would crack first,? I wondered as their swollen, puckered areolas and droplet flicking nipples became gradually unbearably sensitive.

Apart from the occasional shout of encouragement most of the crowd had fallen silent, transfixed by the brutality of the fight and listening to the salacious grunts and groans of the horny women.

The women separated again due to loss of balance, staggering wildly backwards, their arms flailing and breasts wildly bouncing as their feet thundered on the floorboards, but the women soon came at each other again, bouncing their tits off one another as they resumed side stepping around the cage taking pot-shot swings and punches, one woman, then the other being knocked backwards a step, their shouts of pain and anger as their sore nipples were hit, their moans, gasps and grunts reached a loud climax before the fight suddenly exploded in terrific violence as both women ran at each other, their breasts slamming hard together in a tit-busting hollow ?CLAPP!!!? Both women rebounded, then Samantha rushed at Fran again, ?SLUT!!? she shouted as she twisted at the hip swinging her heavy boobs through the air to crash against the outside of Fran?s left breast denting and distorting it and knocking it bouncing.

The crowd erupted with frantic cheering and shouting.

Sam?s return swing brought her 15lb left breast into devastating contact with the inside of Fran?s left breast literally ripping it across her chest. A loud ?SLAPP!!? of heavy meat on meat was followed by Fran gasping loudly as she felt her coopers ligaments stretch and pull. ?SLAG!!!? she yelled. Her left breast quickly swung back to the front though and she followed it to tear a right-left combination across both of Sam?s boobs grazing her dark areolas with a fleshy double ?smack!? and setting her spinning by Fran?s 30lb double-breast delivery.

CHAPTER FIVE

The fight suddenly became fast and furious as Sam spun back into the fray swinging her boobs at Fran?s. With every twist of their hips thirty pounds of boobs smacked and thumped together at tremendous speed, the women?s huge breasts flailing through the air as the furious women battered one another back and forth across the small cage.

Sam was stopped when she collided against the wire mesh with her back, her boobs still swinging and juddering from a hard blow. Her areolas now flushed a very dark red, almost brown, while her nipples stuck out like rods. Samantha shook her sweat drenched hair before leaping two long threatening strides towards Fran and grabbed her by her hair Fran shrieked as she twisted it around her fingers and thrust her beasts hard at Fran?s boobs slamming her areolas and squashing her nipples. Fran gasped at the hard slam as the breath was knocked from her and entwined her strong fingers into Samantha's thick lustrous hair and the topless women heaved their firm fleshy udders together brutally, pounding their resilient bags of glands and adipose flesh over and over. Their mammary impacts were rhythmic, hard and loud as they slapped and squelched together.

Firm and resilient as they were, the bloated throbbing bags of flesh parted after each slam bouncing, jiggling, swaying and wobbling, then flattening together again as much as their dense, firm flesh would allow, - spreading out each side of the women?s rib cages every time they squashed together, then bouncing and swaying as they parted. The repetition of the huge, swollen udders smashing together and mushrooming out to their sides excited the audience beyond bearing, and their frantic noise became deafening.

This cheering inspired the women to fight harder. The increased violence of their blows against each others heaving glands caused them both considerable pain as their thick, rigid nipples gouged deep into the areolas of each other?s billowing bags. Sam began to realise that try as she may, she could not beat Fran by trying to pound her breasts flat without injuring her own breasts, so Sam quickly pulled her fingers out of Fran?s hair, taking a chunk of it with her, then dipped her left hip over her crouched left knee she swung her breasts in a devastating upward sweeping right roundhouse punch which flew through the air to tear through both of Fran?s breasts knocking them both flying upwards and tearing them over her left shoulder.

Fran gasped and staggered backwards in surprise and pain as her tits were ripped violently upwards tearing at their supporting ligaments. As her back hit the wire mesh rattling the cage violently Sam came at her again, now with her hands behind her back and her legs wide apart for balance, she twisted fast at the hip as she swung her heavy boobs right, - left, right, - left, right, - left, right, - left, right, - left, right, - left, right, - left, right, - left about eight times in rapid succession in a tirade of haymakers, roundhouse tit punches and vicious uppercuts battering Fran?s melon sized orbs until they glowed. Fran was in such pain and so disorientated she could barely remember what day of the week it was!

Fran desperately hooked her fingers onto the wire mesh behind her and clung on to prevent herself from being knocked over, but now that Sam was tiring, Fran arched her back and launched herself forwards ramming both boobs smack into Sam?s. For a few seconds the women?s cheeks were side by side as their breasts compressed painfully into each other?s, the hard glands resisting at first, then their resilient teats digging deep into each opponents areolas, gouging and parting milk glands and alveoli, then, her mammary glands in pain, Sam bounced backwards as she rebounded about half way across the cage. Her boobs equally sore, Fran came at her, hands behind her head to completely liberate her breasts, swinging them left and right, battering Sam?s tits on both the outsides and cleavage side, knocking these huge breasts widely across her chest.

Recovering her balance, Sam put her hands behind her back and began battling back. Both sets of huge, reddening and bruising tits bounced and swung violently as the women stood toe to toe flinging their heavy breasts rapidly from side to side to batter each other volubly. They staggered back and forth as their breasts fought it out, I counted more than 152 hard ?SLAPs?, - their areolas pounding each other mercilessly, their thick, erect teats being squashed and bent before loss of balance forced a couple of misses and a short pause; Their jeans were covered in white stains from the waist down as milk spattered from their nipples, similarly, their torso?s, breasts and upper chests were also covered. This expression of this life giving fluid from their teats enraged, encouraged and inspired them to increase their breast pounding battle. The swatting, whacking and slapping became faster and more vehement. I lost count of the tit slaps after 298!

It looked to me as though it was coming down to feminine fundamentals such as who has the toughest teats?!, who has the strongest breasts?! who has the biggest breasts and the most milk?!, who is the better woman?!!!

Could it be that in Prehistoric times some well endowed Alpha women were somehow or other compelled to prove whose tits were the most resilient and robust for nurturing, nursing and feeding their children? In those days food would have been scarce and it would have been essential to keep children breast feeding for as long as possible. Do some women today still feel compelled to prove who is the better woman?!

With those thoughts;

The battle increased in intensity as the seething sweating women battered each other back and forth with their long heavy breasts to crash loudly into the sides of the cage, - first on one side, then the other. This was a battle of attrition and neither woman was going to give.

The resounding ?slaps!? of dense breast on heavy dense breast meat accompanied by loud grunts of effort was clear on the cooling night air as their darkening, bruising breast meat swelled visibly. Both women were tiring, breathing hard, panting and gasping for air - then Sam took the advantage to use one of her trade mark shots to rip Fran?s udders upwards in a brutal uppercut, Fran moaned ?AHH-Ohhh!? at the pain of the ?THUMP!? almost like being hit by a boxing glove, the undersides of her breasts plain for all to see. Fran?s tits slammed back down to her ribs with a ?splatt!!? Sam struck the other breast with a similar blow and Fran groaned and stooped violently forwards, her long boobs swinging back and forth and round in circles like huge udders, her pert, nipples pointing down were completely erect, but still dripping milk, this vision silhouetted by the twinkling twilight on the river through the window now that the sky had darkened.

Everyone waited with bated breath to see if Samantha would live up to her bad reputation for using her fists.

Both of Fran?s breasts were in pain and as Fran?s knees buckled it looked like she might go down, - but she straightened up, a pained expression on her face as she clutched her throbbing and swollen left breast in her left hand, and her aching right breast in her right hand, and in the next moment swung a powerful right breast punch, assisted by her hand, to slam into the side of Sam?s bruised and sore left breast with a powerful ?SLAMM!!? sending the wobbling giant mammary gland clean across her chest to collide violently with its partner tearing at the root of the ligaments connecting it to her chest wall. Sam gasped in pain and her big fleshy boobs were still wobbling from this impact when Fran slammed her left breast into the side of her big soft right mammary, the impact on the massive tit making a dull ?THUD!? as the outsize gland crumpled.

Sam groaned loudly at the pain surging through her glands then quickly laid into Fran?s tits with a left tit punch ploughing into and completely distorting her right mammary gland then a hard right breast swing catching the inside of Fran?s left breast, which Fran had simultaneously launched at Sam?s breast coming to meet hers, which tore the gland upwards with an impact of 30lbs and left both of Fran's breasts bouncing and swinging in all directions. This blow had hurt both girls; the liquid ?SMACK!!!? of their heavy boobs crashing together left both enormous tits in pain.

Sam was still grimacing and groaning as Fran angrily hurled herself at her slamming both tits head on directly into Sam?s swollen areolas. Each woman?s tits absorbed the other, their firm glands gouging deep inside each areola, their hard nipples forcing milk sacs apart as their chests slammed together knocking the breath out of their lungs and flattening their breasts. Their breasts enveloped around each other, then rebounded as they sprang back into shape causing each woman to bounce off the other. Each woman staggered backwards by two full steps, her boobs jiggling and bouncing wildly.

Distracted by the pain in her breasts by this exceptionally hard blow Sam gasped to recover the breath which had been knocked out of her and began massaging her aching breasts whilst avoiding touching her sore split left nipple.

?Want some more you fat boobed BITCH?? Fran gasped impatiently, secretly glad of the break. Both women?s breasts were clearly swollen, discoloured and bruised, Sam?s right areola had developed a split on the cleavage side where a yellow and purple bruise had split and was bleeding, and as Fran menacingly approached Sam I could see that her breasts were just as bruised and swollen up from their injuries as Sam?s were.

Sam?s battered boobs swung like heavy, well stuffed bags as she approached Fran threateningly. Sam yelled ?Fat boobed bitch eh? - FAT?? she repeated. ?These babies are solid titty meat and now they?re gonna knock yours clean off your chest!? She suddenly lashed out swinging her left breast to smash across the areolas of both of Fran?s breasts with a satisfying dull smack.

Fran staggered, as her breasts were painfully ripped from her right to her left. then she suddenly swung a sharp right breast punch at Sam?s tits, ploughing her right breast smack into the inside cleavage side of her sore right breast knocking it violently to Sam?s right side almost wrapping it around her back, - and before Sam could react Fran dropped her left knee and followed through with a powerful uppercut of her left breast to the same breast knocking it flying upwards and tearing at its anchoring ligaments.

CHAPTER SIX

Sam yelled out in pain as the split in her right areola was targeted then she retaliated by slamming another heavy breast blow to the top of Fran?s left breast which bruised her dorsal glands heavily, then she immediately followed through by swinging her left breast to the side/underside of Fran?s right breast (at the armpit junction) which sent it diagonally up across her chest towards her left shoulder. Sam shrieked as this blow hurt her split nipple.

Fran winced as she felt a twinge of pain as her breast ligaments pulled and stretched yet again, then without thinking she twisted her hip to her right and slammed her left breast into the cleavage side of Sam?s left breast, then she slammed her right breast onto the side of the same thick left boob, crumpling it and ripping it towards her right breast. Sam gasped as she felt this, then Fran slammed the full weight of her left breast to the top of the thick right boob crushing the big dorsal milk glands forcing a sudden ?let-down? before ramming her right areola into the centre of Sam?s firm left orb flattening her big fat injured nipple backwards into the areola.

Sam shrieked again as her left nipple exploded in pain as Fran?s return swing from left to right clobbered this breast again and the unfortunate tit, targeted like this, was definitely looking the worse for wear as it hung lower than its sister and the beach ball orb swollen up and partially covered in one vast dark bruise, the split to her nipple dripping blood.

Sam yelled at the excruciating pain and instinctively swung a powerful roundhouse punch with her right breast slamming into the side of Fran?s heavy, thick left breast almost ripping it off her chest mountings and crumpling it into its neighbour. An arc of blood droplets flew from Sam?s right areola cut.

Wincing from the effects of this blow Fran followed her own right swinging breast punch with a left power punch directly into the same right orb forcing the nipple back inside her areola. Sam gasped in pain as she shot backwards from the power of the blow. Fran had finally penetrated Sam?s thick breast flesh to her satisfaction and grinned broadly.

Sam hurled herself forwards and slammed the outside of Fran?s right breast with a left Haymaker tit punch traveling upwards knocking her boob flying, which also hurt her own injured left nipple, followed by a hard right tit jab to her left areola, which punched her erect nipple into Fran?s areola and knocked her staggering backwards, then a left punch to the same breast slamming inside her cleavage and ripping the breast out to her side, then a devastating right breast uppercut to the same breast ripping it painfully upwards while Fran let fly another roundhouse to Sam?s left breast, swiftly followed by Sam?s right breast haymaker to the cleavage side of Fran?s right breast which left Fran groaning at the pain in her stressed ligaments and the soreness of the split in her areola.

The crowd were roaring with all their might at the brutal sight of these huge breasts bouncing all over the place and almost tearing away from the powerful Coopers Ligaments holding their tits to their chests. ?It?s not every day that you get two women trying to literally knock each other?s tits off each other?s chests with their own heavy tits!!!? one man shouted to a friend.

Tiring, standing toe to toe, their bruised boobs starting to sag as their structural integrity started to give way; the women continued slugging their weakening tits into each other?s breasts which were increasingly showing terrible marks of battle. Heavily bruised and swollen, bleeding and dripping milk, they ached and throbbed as they hung further down their chests, the weight of their massive orbs pulling on their bruised breast ligaments, stretching them and causing pain, their swollen areolas were red raw and heavily bruised, but their long thick teats though injured, were still amazingly erect, partly due to the stimulation of the fight and the sexual buzz each women was getting out of pounding her rivals tits with her own tits, partly due to the cold air, - but mostly due to the fluid and blood leaking into the tissues forcing them to swell up. All four breasts were enlarged and bruised, the bruises and cuts completely covering the now misshapen breasts.

Despite nullifying pain, both women dragged themselves to fight toe to toe, legs spread for balance, pounding one another?s tits with their own swinging tits, now physically longer by inches due to stretching. Their proud areolas and long turgid nipples having now become a main target were swollen. Thick white fluid flicked from Fran?s nipples and dribbled down her belly as she continued to attack Sam?s, but soon Fran?s areolas were swelling afresh as milk sacs ruptured as Sam began ramming her boobs forcing her back against the wire cage. Sam yelled out with the effort of every tit punch, and Fran yelled out in pain as she felt Sam?s still tough areolas penetrate her own softening areolas. As Sam pounded her swollen tits Fran?s back was bleeding from where the steel wire cage had rubbed it and scratched into the flesh. But pound them as she may, Sam could not flatten Fran?s resilient breasts, they were just too thick! - It was like breast ramming a hard mattress. Both women were mothers and the violently stimulated glands spattered and showered the last of their milk all over the place.

Now protected by natural pain killing endorphins, both women swung their huge, weighty, left udders towards each other. The massive, taut bags of heavy tit-meat lifted off their chests as they collided in mid air at the centre of their chests with a voluptuous explosion of flesh on flesh. The huge breasts flattened, rippled in waves, then bounced and rolled back into shape.

Sam was smashing her boobs so hard into Fran?s that she bounced backwards after each slam, grunting harshly and shrieking with the effort. Fran took advantage of this and began to pound Sam?s huge wobbling and shaking breasts with her own, ramming them hard, then taking several lusty swings at them, connecting hard and knocking them sideways and upwards with frequent uppercuts, haymakers, roundhouse and head on slams to her areolas, mashing her areolas but forcing her nipples to become unbelievably erect as the tissues filled with fluid and blood. Some men cheered the unedifying sight of the grunting, shrieking women knocking the milk out of their over sized boobs, while some women were sickened and began to voice concerns that this fight had gone too far now that ducts were rupturing and bleeding, causing blood to run from their nipples.

Despite the pain, Fran redoubled her efforts at slamming her tits into the undersides of Sam?s hefty boobs, and Sam certainly felt her breast slams as Fran gleefully pounded her tits harder and harder. Samantha was now being driven backwards onto the wire by Fran?s brutal attacks.

Sam?s arms flailed as she rebounded from the wire and lost her balance causing her to stagger forwards, pulled by the weight of her boobs. Sam was exhaustedly stooping forwards gasping, her hands braced on her thighs as Fran closed in and grabbed Sam around her torso and tried to throw her to the floor. Sam wasn?t having this and they both staggered and blundered around the cage for a minute or two in this tussle, their huge breasts swinging and bouncing as both women hauled each other around the tight confines of the cage viciously trying to grasp each other?s sore and swollen teats, and with Fran?s hands slipping off of Sam?s milk soaked nipples Sam won this particular battle and angrily threw Fran at the wire mesh Fran bounced off the springy mesh and Sam caught her arm and twisting it hurled her chest first at the mesh on the opposite side of the cage.

Fran felt the mesh press harshly on her glands, then Sam was on Fran?s back in a second and began slamming and grinding her chest and bruised and swollen breast meat against it rubbing, twisting, contorting and dragging Fran?s tits across the steel wire. Eventually, flat against the wire, Fran?s pliable and abundant HH cup tits oozed through the mesh, as though through a cheese grater, her breasts grazing and scratching as Sam ground and scraped Fran?s voluminous tits against and through the wire. ?I?ve got a score to settle with you for twisting and busting my teat earlier!? Sam snarled as she tortured Fran?s boobs.

Sam slugged Fran to the wooden floor with a resounding ?THUMP!!? sending clouds of wood shavings flying and left her nursing her painfully ravaged tits, her legs unflatteringly akimbo. Quickly realizing the dangerous disadvantage of her posture, Fran got off the floor as fast as she could and defiantly faced her enemy.

Sam glared at her with contempt. There was a furious scream as both enraged women simultaneously launched themselves at one another and a huge SMACKK!!! resounded as the two sets of huge, swollen sweaty breasts clashed together. The women tussled as they tried to throw each other, their bruised and sore breasts grinding and twisting painfully together as the women kicked up clouds of wood shavings.

As they tussled Sam flung her right arm over the back of Fran?s neck and getting a lock on it tried to throw her to the floor, pushing her head downwards stooping her towards the floor. Fran tried to wrestle her way out of the situation by throwing her left arm around Sam?s waist and attempting to roll her over her hip, but Sam refused to be thwarted by this and maneuvered herself into the position to grab Fran?s dangling hair with both hands yanking her head downwards to knee her in the chest. Fran grasped Sam?s hair with both hands and pulled Sam?s head downwards until her back was level.

The women spun each other around the small cage, their massive udders swinging all over the place until Fran pulled her left hand free and desperately gripped hold of Sam?s right teat with her fingers Sam tried to stop her by grabbing at her arm to try and wrench it away, but Fran?s left hand gripped Sam?s right wrist and with a combination of twisting her arm and pulling her to the wire mesh with her hair slammed her back against the wire and grabbing her right hand pinned both of her arms above her head as she rammed Sam?s huge tits with her own, over and over and over again, ramming harder each time.

Fran wanted to inflict more punishment so on the fourth breast slam she smacked her swollen, stimulated pussy into Sam?s substantial mound. She repeated this attack three more times, but Sam had grown wise to it and pumped her pelvic bone forwards as Fran?s cunt clashed with hers. This hurt both women, but it also inspired them to slam harder and grind pussies.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Fran?s stimulated and erect clit weakened her and her legs began to collapse, which Sam took advantage of and rolling to her left, swung Fran?s back against the wire with a sharp crash and began slamming Fran?s tits with her own boobs while slamming and grinding Fran?s pussy hard with her own. Fran repeated this rolling move to dominate Sam until they reached the corner in the next three feet.

Her right hand freed during this tussle Sam used it to viciously twist Fran?s nipple. Fran instantly retaliated with her right hand gripping Sam?s left areola, twisting it and ramming her erect milk spurting split nipple backwards into her breast meat, grinding her knuckles around inside her breast doing it untold damage. Sam yelled in pain and furiously ground her right fist into Fran?s left boob. The women pulled each other around the ring by their tits squeezing, torturing and mangling each other?s boobs. A roar went up from the crowd, most of who had climbed onto vantage points, metal legged tables and chairs, and Fran immediately lunged at Samantha grabbing her hair and left areola and swinging her around the cage with them until she finally hurled her to the floor. Sam spun and slid across the wooden floor, kicking up shavings and grazing herself badly, to wind up sprawled against the wire. Sam was severely winded, her injured teat bleeding, her right elbow, arm and breast grazed and bleeding, but she was not going to remain on the floor for Fran to attack her again, so she threw herself at Fran grasping at her hair

Being lighter, Fran was quicker on her feet and sidestepping the charging Sam, flung her right arm around her neck, getting her in a firm headlock. Sam still had her left hand firmly tangled in Fran?s hair as she tried to grab Fran around the waist with her right arm to wrestle her to the floor, but Fran had already got a momentum going as she swung Sam around her by her neck, her big ravaged mammary glands swinging madly. Fran had also taken to ripping out Sam?s hair with her free left hand tearing chunks of blonde hair from Sam?s head. Sam began jabbing her right elbow backwards against Fran?s boobs, repeatedly jabbing the point of her elbow deep into the fleshy depth of the swollen orbs, Fran grunted, yelled out and gasped at the pain then angrily forced Sam?s head down towards the floor until the weight of her boobs toppled her forwards crashing initially onto her face and hands with a sickening ?THUMP!?, followed by her scratched, bruised and ripped tits flattening against the floor as her arms gave way. Sam crumpled flat to the exposed boards groaning at the pain in her breasts as they spread out wide while Fran knelt exhaustedly beside her. Sam heaved herself up on her hands and knees and turned to face the kneeling Fran. Both women crawled toward each other and buried their hands in each others hair.

Now raised onto her knees Sam wrenched Fran?s head about by her hair, while Fran returned the violence but literally threw in a twist by releasing Sam?s hair with her right hand and grabbed her tit. Sam screamed at the sudden pain of Fran?s vicious twisting of her injured left areola and teat and responded by grabbing both of Fran?s tits. Fran quickly had hold of Sam?s right tit. It had now turned into a hands-on titfight but despite the pain they were inflicting on each other neither would give. Sam?s maternal nursing teats sprayed more milk, then Fran started to spray. They were literally milking each other like two cows. Fran suddenly changed the dynamics of the fight by throwing her hands onto Sam?s shoulders and threw herself forwards.

The two women collided their massive breasts. Then Sam slapped her hands around Fran?s strong back, but quickly moved them to her shoulders to give her more leeway and began thrusting and pounding her sore and aching breasts against Fran?s swollen orbs. The squelching slaps of the huge glands and swollen teats smacking together resounded clearly. Their heavy breasts spreading and rebounding each time the determined women smashed their boobs together grunting loudly as they slugged it out, their udders constantly changing shape as they twisted and distorted.

The women swayed back and forth on their knees in the small confines of the cage, their hair flailing, arching their backs and thrusting their chests out from their hips. Leading with their shoulders, their hands on each others clavicles, the angry busty women flung their heavy udders as hard as they could, left and right, beating them together relentlessly, the fleshy udders collapsing, bouncing back into shape and juddering and wobbling after each slam. The growing pain in their breasts made each woman angry and more determined to wreck the breasts of her rival.

For two full minutes the two women fought like this and flailed their equally massive breasts through each others fleshy udders raising welts and bruises.

Samantha suddenly flung her superior weight forwards hoping to flatten Fran to her back, but Fran resisted and their huge, taut breasts squashed into each other, crushing, flattening, and swelling out to their sides. Leaning away from each other, the fighters threw themselves forwards smashing their huge udders together viciously to pile breast against breast forcing them to collapse against each other and spread out wide before bouncing back into shape. This breast pile-driver happened over and over again.

Samantha and Fran both yelled out in pain every time, then set themselves up for another breast slam with their left udders. That impact flattened their massive breasts again but the women continued to make repeated blows of fleshy breast on breast with their right udders, then their left again, over and over including heavy sweeps and slams, flinging their breasts through the air, left tit to left tit and right tit to right tit, - then sideways on with left tit to right tit and so on. This brutal Tits-fight seemed interminable as their breasts crushed each other flat, then sprung back for the next devastating impact. Their breasts were heavily bruised and red raw, their areolas particularly swollen and their proud teats injured, but still they fought on.

Undeterred by the pain they were both suffering the determined warriors arched again, and again, twisting on their knees to swing their equally huge, right mammaries into each other. Both voluptuous udders again flattened as they crushed together causing their udders to collapse. As Sam?s oncoming left udder swung towards Fran?s left she leaned into the arc and swung her own left breast to crash into the cleavage side of Samantha?s tit. The fleshy glands slammed together flattening and sinking into each other, twisting bizarrely and distorting out of shape. Both women screamed at the pain and swayed back, but they soon swung again, right tit across right tit, left tit across left tit, - and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, smashing one another?s boobs to a bruised pulp, both shrieking each time their breasts clashed and stung.

Samantha was particularly feeling the injuries to her left breast which Fran had deliberately targeted from the outset, and now the bruised areola and split teat were worse than ever, the blood running from it stained her milk soaked jeans. Her right breast was little better as the split bruise to her areola bled profusely. She sat back on her heels and decided that she wasn?t going to lose to Fran on her knees.

She got to her feet and challenged Fran to try to beat her: ?C?mon you cow. You know your tits are beat, fight me on your feet like a woman so I can destroy your tits!!!? she rasped. Fran angrily got to her feet and faced Sam, seething with fury from the stinging insults. ?Right, bitch! Your kid?s going to be on formula for a month, ?coz your tits are gonna be so sore...? Fran threatened.

The women approached one another threateningly, but before Fran could react, Sam pre-empted her and grasped at her hands, interlacing fingers and twisting them, almost breaking them, as she forced her arms wide apart so that she could slam her breasts with her own massive knockers. ?I?ll teach you NOT to threaten me!? Sam growled as she lined herself up to ram Fran?s tits. Fran resisted and wrestled Sam?s arms with all her strength, but Sam?s upper body strength began to show its value as Fran was using every ounce of strength she could as she struggled to match the now grimacing Samantha?s superior power.

Hard muscles usually covered by her voluptuous curves became starkly visible around her shapely body, her arm muscles swelled, her shoulders, back and chest muscles bulged and began to tremble under the strain, so hard that her sumptuous breasts began to shake uncontrollably, - just before Sam slammed into her and smashed her breasts hard against them.

A gasp and yell of pain and determination exploded from both women as both sets of breasts squashed together, pulverising their areolas, the thick breast flesh with freshly raised veins, bulging out between them like fleshy mountains which bounced and wobbled voluptuously as they parted.

Three more slams followed which overpowered Fran, but as Sam prepared for another slam, Fran resisted with her arms trembling as she fought to hold Sam back. Fran had to figure out how to hold the immensely strong Sam at bay while she smashed her boobs with her own. Fran observed Sam?s big fat areolas, misshapen by the huge glands evident beneath the skin, jiggling as Sam?s muscles trembled as she tried to resist Fran.

Despite Samantha?s desperate resistance, slowly but surely Fran broke through, and still gripping Sam?s fingers Fran delivered a series of devastating breast slams to Sam?s beautiful milk swollen breasts, forcing spurts of milk out of them, - and her own, - with every slam.

Again and again Sam?s vulnerable beauties were crushed against her rib cage. As the pain increased Sam threw her head back, her mouth open in a low, blood-curdling scream, tears of pain running down her face as her milk sprayed from her devastated areolas and nipples as she forced herself to overcome Fran?s powerfully muscled arms.

After a superhuman effort she succeeded in pulling Frances towards her, twisting her arms as she pulled her in for a devastating slam. ?UGGHH!!? burst from both women?s lungs as their chests smashed together, their well padded breasts being crushed between them. Fran pulled away forcibly, then smashed her chest into Sam?s, crushing both women?s breasts between their rib cages. As Fran closed in again for another slam, Sam managed to twist Fran?s arms in such a way which allowed her to push her breasts beneath Fran?s and force them upwards.

Her hands still gripping Sam?s, Fran began to stagger backwards over powered by Sam?s superior weight and under the weight of Sam?s push until her back slammed against the wire cage where Sam held her as she forced Fran?s huge boobs up to her own face with her tits. In desperation Fran began to knee Sam in the groin. Samantha yelled out twice as Fran?s knee found its target, then a third smack in her cunt forced her to let go of Fran?s hands. Samantha had been too close for Fran to do any seriously disabling injury, it just infuriated Sam,

CHAPTER EIGHT

The two women gripped each other?s arms and went at it again and pretty soon the exhausted women staggered from the punishment that they had inflicted on each other?s breasts, but despite the pains in their breasts and bodies they continued to fling their huge udders together as hard as they could, over and over, their engorged nipples flattening against each other with each teat splitting whack. The swollen, bloated udders rippled violently together, almost consuming each other as they met.

Samantha shrieked as her split teat started to bleed more, the blood running around her swollen breast and onto her belly from where it dripped to the floor. She wrenched her arms away from Fran?s grip and clutched her own injured left breast in her left hand, lifting and caressing the tenderised orb and blood engorged teat.

Fran paused and gazed into Samantha?s teary eyes, giving Sam the chance to surrender or to fight back. And Sam stared back defiantly, looking as steely and determined than ever; ?I?ll NEVER give in to you, you BITCH!!? she snarled, lifting her right breast, then gritting her teeth, swung her massive right breast at Fran?s left aiming to pound it deep into her areola and split her milk soaked teat asunder. Fran grunted as Sam?s hand assisted tit pounded and spread her areola. Sam shrieked as her own breast felt searing pain.

Sensing victory Fran lifted her own right breast and swung a hard blow with her numb, swollen, but still firm mammary gland and her rippling udder met Sam?s oncoming billowing hand held bag of flesh in a heavy blow and she felt her breast crush into Samantha's yielding breast, denting it deeply. Fran?s erect teat collapsed in the 30lb collision, her areola swelling up with a deep contusion and she screamed in agony as a sinus burst. It was beginning to look like her milk glands had collapsed completely under the blow as the areola sunk, then swelled massively as it filled with blood.

Seeing that Fran was almost beat the next blow was initiated by Sam who grinned wickedly as she felt more confident that she was about to defeat Fran, -- but the swing of the next tit punch meant that she was obliged to use her injured left breast, but not to worry, as she targeted Fran?s smashed right areola. Fran outwitted Sam by turning suddenly to present an unexpected broadside of her own left breast and turning her firm areola to fight Sam?s injured left areola. As Samantha?s sagging gland was already in terminal motion it flew through the air more completely, the full weight of it crashing into Fran?s firm left areola with a sickening liquefying ?SPLATT!!? Sinking in deeply, it stayed buried in Fran?s firm breast meat as her glands ruptured. Sam sank to her knees in agony holding her limp, bruised breast, blood running from her split nipple, her collapsed areola beginning to swell up with blood from her ruptured glands and sinuses.

The crowd was yelling like animals, some turning their thumbs down as they indicated for Fran to finish Sam, who had slumped to sit on her heels. Fran followed the directions of the insatiable crowd and straddling her, forced Sam?s back onto the bodily-fluids-stained floor, then sitting astride her hips she began to milk her less injured right teat pulling, stretching and massaging it like a cow?s udder before letting her emptied tit drop and fall to her side like the other one.

Then she pulled both off the floor and began to ?milk? them. The yelling crowd went wild as Fran let the spent floppy boobs fall to the boards again, completely emptied of milk. Encouraged by the baying crowd Fran could not resist placing her knees on each huge tit, flattening them on the floor. ?Stop wriggling!? she yelled as Sam screamed at this abuse. Fran bent down to pin Sam?s wrists to the floor beside her head until Samantha yelled loud enough for everyone to hear that she had had enough.

Sam?s mouth fell open like a goldfish as she gasped for air, her face purple, her tits badly bruised, her eyes rolling upwards. Sam?s battered breasts were spread wide on the floor as Fran triumphantly stood up astride Sam, dazed and exhausted, to acknowledge her win to the crowd. Then Fran purposefully trod on each depleted breast with her boots, gazing at the ecstatic crowd for approval. Samantha?s screams went unheard as the crowd roared.

I glanced at my watch and was surprised to see that this fight had lasted for well over an hour! The now bent and battered cage was swiftly unlocked by gatekeeper Dave and Fran was quickly ushered by two of the other girls out of this part of the warehouse, along the corridor and into the ?Ladies? bathroom* to clean up, have her injuries tended and dressed and get her clothes back on. (*A legacy of the warehouse having been a pub.

As Fran cleaned up, Sam, the woman who ?never lost a fight,? was lifted out of the bloodied cage, and escorted gently from it as two cat fighters walked into the battered wire cage in readiness for their brutal unyielding event.

Limping on her twisted ankle Fran emerged to raucous cheers from the crowd and feeling the pain of her twisted right knee, she looked pretty beat up and evidently braless as her nipples and swollen breasts proclaimed right through her candy hooped cotton Tank-Top vest as her breasts were just too swollen to wear one.

Sam was a complete mess and was escorted to the bathroom by her friends where they helped to clean her up and treat her injuries, from where they took her straight home in a friend?s car. An angry phone call from Steve that night told me that Samantha?s boobs were so badly injured that he had to take her to hospital and that ?she was so angry at the injuries to her tits and at losing the fight she was insisting on a rematch.?

?That would be a fight worth watching,? I thought.

THE END

Piers Knight,

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Re: Return to the cockpit

Good to see you're still around Piers. After the yahoo sites went bust thought you'd quit.