-
March 26th, 2021, 08:26 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Stoned
~~~~~~~~~~
STONED
~~~~~~~~~~
I first met Ailsa Craig, both the woman and the Scottish island in the 1990s a good ten years or so after quarrying for granite on the island had been discontinued. Ailsa the woman had her own barely legal business of ferrying away large chunks of stolen granite from the island, now a bird sanctuary, for the manufacture of curling stones. She and a couple of brothers, ostensibly running their offshore boat for tourists fishing trips and sightseeing, would sell this valuable granite to the highest bidder. This unusually shaped volcanic plug stands 1,114 feet high and around 2.5 miles around the base. The material from this granite island is still being used in small amounts for curling stones, until smuggling privateers such as Ailsa began plundering it. I met Ailsa because I wanted a trip to the island and a local man said I should contact the Gallagher brothers or ?the granite island?s namesake? and I was directed to the Harbour Bar where she works part time as a bar maid, - ?when she is not getting into trouble,? the old man added, winking at me. ?Careful mind,? he said: ?She?s as tough and hard as that granite!? I was intrigued.
Despite all I had heard about her, Ailsa was very pretty. Standing at around 5?6? tall she had long dark hair framing her oval face, half of it hanging over her left eye and the rest of it hanging as a curtain down to her plump breasts. Her eyes were as dark as her hair; at least the right one I could see was and was a dark as a deep oriental pool. She was dressed soberly as though for manual work with faded jeans and faded denim jacket over a shapeless dark blue jumper with a couple of holes in it. She was thickly built with broad shoulders, a deep chest, strong looking arms, wide hips and thick shapely legs swelling out her jeans; she certainly looked as though she would have little trouble in lifting large chunks of granite. She was swaying gently at the bar reeking of booze and I thought, quite frankly, that she could do with a wash. Her eyes lit up when I said I wanted to hire the boat. ?You after ma granite or what?? she said garrulously.
?No, I?m doing a survey of the birds on the rock,? I said.
?Ahm not waitin? aroun? for yer ta look at them fuckin? birds!? she said.
?You want Jakki if you?re after hiring a boat,? a blonde woman said behind me.
?No! Ahm NOT havin? that!? Ailsa spat.
?I?ll take yer, I?m cheaper than that bitch Jakki,? she added.
?Hah. That?s for sure!!? the blonde woman said ironically.
I turned to look at her and glad I did. Under that long blonde, gently curled hair she wore a cerise coloured figure hugging top which was stressed to its limits by her magnificent boobs. Her top also hugged her abdomen beneath her bust and was tucked into the waistband of her mid-grey skirt, her shapely calves in black stockings or tights which looked almost as though they were painted on.
(I found myself wondering if all Scottish women were busty.)
"Ye'll get your heid in yer hands and yer teeth tae play wi? in a minute? Ailsa threatened (threatening to knock the blonde?s teeth out) turning sharply on the woman. Her hair swept aside revealing her left eye for the first time, which someone had blackened along with her bruised cheekbone.
"Ah, go sit on your bahookie!" the blonde woman said, and striding forwards shoved Ailsa hard in the chest with an audible ?THUMP!? against her ribs;
Lack of balance contributed to what happened next and Ailsa tumbled over backwards, but not before grabbing the other woman?s extended arm and pulled her to the floor with her. Everyone in the bar cheered and began to crowd around to watch the fight as the screaming women laid into each other. The punch to Ailsa?s breast should have been painful enough to disable her, but it is probable that the alcohol in her blood stream dulled the pain.
The sound of ripping clothes, fists pummelling heads, faces and chests came from the beer drenched floor as the women rolled around it flailing and tearing at each other. I got a glimpse at the blonde?s crotch as her skirt rode up revealing that she was wearing tights. A bar maid leaned across the bar and shouted encouragement to the brawling women. Within minutes the women had pulled and hauled each other across the room where they collided with some chairs sending them flying. The next thing I knew the blonde woman, her clinging top hanging in shreds revealing her torpedo shaped tits in a white bra, was on her feet swinging a chair at dark haired Ailsa on the floor. Ailsa sprang defensively to her feet, minus her denim jacket, and tried to wrestle the chair from the blonde woman. At last I could see that with both women?s arms in the air wrestling the chair, that Ailsa?s chest sported pretty substantial looking breasts beneath their rapidly disintegrating dark blue woollen jumper.
The angry women?s legs and feet pounded at each other, ?then the blonde woman won the arm wrestling and brought the chair down across Ailsa?s head and shoulders which broke as it fell to the floor. Ailsa staggered clutching at her injured head, her knees buckling as she fought to remain on her feet. A cheer went up from the crowd as they thought they had seen the end of the fight. The blonde looked pleased and did not mind people appreciating her blood stained bra so magnificently swelled out. She put her hands on her hips and inflated her chest with a much needed deep breath, but then a well aimed knee by Ailsa to the blonde?s groin brought that girl down and Ailsa frantically treated the rest of her body like a foot ball as she laid into it kicking her viciously. Legs, arms, belly, ribs, breasts and head came in for a protracted and vicious kicking for several minutes. I was faintly surprised to see that no one in the bar was volunteering to stop this brutality. I watched the evil grimace on Ailsa?s bloodied face as her shredded jumper hung in tatters from her body. What I could now see was her huge boobs, somewhat larger than the blonde?s, swaying wildly in their blood stained bra. These bulging mounds actually reminded me of the shape of the volcanic granite island!!! Gasping for breath, Ailsa stopped and pulling her torn jumper around herself came towards me: ?How does ten pounds for the trip sound?? she said breathlessly. I agreed, still awestruck, and said I?d meet her at the quayside tomorrow morning. I went to find a hotel room and mused on this initial meeting.
The hotel was small but clean and the land lady cooked an excellent traditional breakfast. The woman, who told to call her Maggie, was very talkative and once I had told her of my intended trip to the granite island Ailsa Craig, she insisted on telling me all about the local gossip concerning the rivalry between the girls, both business and personal, she certainly seemed to enjoy this salacious news, I got the impression it was the most fun she?d had in years.
-----------------------------------
It was only a short walk back to the harbour, which was very close to the pub where I had met Ailsa the night before. Jakki?s boat and crew had already gone early that morning to the island to plunder some of the abandoned lumps of granite quarried before operations were closed down. Jakki would shape and smooth these herself into curling stones and sell them to curling clubs, some as far away as Canada and Australia. At ?100.00 a rock it was a very lucrative business and one which Ailsa badly wanted a part of. I felt drawn to Ailsa that morning, she wore a black figure hugging T shirt which sculpted itself diligently around her mountainous breasts and hugged her trim torso. She smiled to see me admiring her womanly figure. Her dark hair was tied in a ponytail and I tried not to stare at the blackened left eye; the bruising had decreased but the flesh was still multicoloured, but every time I politely diverted my gaze it wandered to her ?addictive? breasts.
The brother?s pre-warned me to wear waterproofs as there would be spray off the waves and right enough, the sea was pretty choppy and we all got soaked, (though it dried quickly after we landed because the sun was so warm). Ailsa?s T shirt clung to her all the more as it became soaked and despite her bra, her nipples began to stick out like rivets as they got cold and hardened. The ten miles crossing took an hour and twenty five minutes but half way to the island I told her I was working for the Offshore Wind Research into the Environment surveying bird species and numbers on Scottish islands. I mentioned what my land lady, Maggie, had said about Jakki?s business interest in the island, - I wished I hadn?t; Ailsa went berserk and I thought I?d be thrown overboard, but the two brothers managed to calm her down, - if you can call ?calm? threatening to rip Jakki apart!!!
Half an hour later we arrived and as there was only one functional jetty on the island naturally Jakki?s boat was already there. The crew had all gone ashore to take as many suitable sized stones as they could. No one was to be seen, but after all I had been told I was secretly looking forwards to meeting Jakki.
Marc told me that there were two jetties on the island, the north jetty and the south jetty, but since the south jetty had been badly damaged in a storm they were now restricted to just the one. The narrow jetty on the north port jutted out into the sea from the rocky shoreline with most rocks as big as my head and some even bigger. It was these larger stones which our small party was after. Ailsa growled to see Jakki?s boat already moored on the right hand flank of the Jetty and no one on board, apparently. We moored on the left. There was one ruined cottage further up the rocky beach, not much use for sheltering in should the weather turn bad, an automated lighthouse sat on the edge of the island a little further south and a stone castle keep more than half way up the rocky mound.
The nesting birds plunged and swooped overhead, there were so many they were uncountable. Fulmar, Gannet, Shag, Gulls, Kittiwake, Razorbill, Guillemot and Puffin, in addition to the Manx Shearwaters, Storm Petrels and Skuas seen offshore on in summer and autumn. It would take me some time to catalogue them, but Ailsa and her crew fell to the task of scouting for suitable stones. The sun beat down and despite the breeze the sun beat down pretty hot on that sheltered side of the island and I soon stripped down to my T shirt as I worked. After surveying the beach area I took my gear and began to climb the rocky slopes towards the castle keep, then on further to find more nesting sites.
I saw nothing of Ailsa and Paul for quite a long time after they disappeared beyond the lighthouse to the southern shore where the other jetty was. Paul?s brother Marc said that the abandoned quarries were near this jetty, I assumed that?s where Ailsa and Paul had gone. I glanced at my watch, then began my half walking, half stumbling decent to the north shore and when I came within earshot Marc shouted from the boat that it would soon be time to leave and just as I was putting my gear back on my shoulder with its broad strap, a lone figure approached from the north of the island. The womanly hip-swinging figure wearing jeans and a lumberjack shirt stopped dead when she spotted me, then realising that I was not part of Ailsa?s crew she approached me. A brunette, like Ailsa, Jakki?s very long hair was tied back in a long pony tail. She had the sort of face and figure to turn any mans head, even when dressed casually in work clothes.
Her perfectly sculpted face was literally captivating; the wonder of her vibrant feminine power, physicality, and raw feminine beauty was strong. I had an overwhelming desire for this beauteous woman. I became embarrassingly aware that I was staring deeply into her eyes and her eyes seemed to search my soul, - I just had to look away, and as with Ailsa?s obvious chest adornments, my eyes were distracted to her breasts which just stuck straight out in front of her with seemingly, no visible means of support. Despite her strong cotton shirt I could see the torpedo ends to her breasts as her engorged areolas strained against the material, her nipples being gently rubbed by the sweat stained cotton shirt swelled up distractingly. As much as I wanted it, I would not be her mate or companion; I had a wife at the other end of the country. ?So why did you choose to travel here with Ailsa?? she asked interrogatively, almost as though I was an old friend. I felt suddenly like a schoolboy being chastened, my mouth seemed to go into overdrive as I spoke (or as it seemed to me, babbled) about almost anything.
In my distraction I remembered that Maggie, the landlady of the hotel I was staying at, told me that Jakki had aspired to be a model when she was younger, but let the ambition go when she realised there was no money in it, instead, she had married Mike, the owner of the fishing boat she now used to ferry tourists around the islands. Unfortunately, Mike had met with disaster during a storm, but with the insurance and the inheritance of the boat she was doing okay. To make things perfect she longed for another husband and business partner and she had set her sights on Paul, the eldest of the Gallagher brothers who owned the boat from which Ailsa made a living. Unfortunately for Jakki Paul was Ailsa?s fianc? but this did not stop her from trying to poach him; Jakki?s plan was to get not only Paul, but his boat and corner the local market in the lucrative Islands trade. Ailsa was all out to stop Jakki and this rivalry had already led to conflict but only one serious physical fight to date and both were evenly matched.
Jakki was fully aware of her own beauty and was aware of my unavoidable appraisal of her perfect hour glass figure, despite her casual clothes. I could see through her checked cotton lumberjack shirt that her breasts were huge and round, hung heavily but high on her chest topped by large areolas and long thick nipples which seemed to be trying to punch through her sweat soaked shirt. I could not see the tell tale edges of a bra, so I wondered if she was wearing something sheer or no bra at all. She smiled at my distraction and letting her pony tail down, tossed her long lustrous brunette hair aside so that I could appreciate her form more fully. Her hair was so long she could easily have sat on it. I must admit to a rising erection which was now half mast before I surreptitiously released it from its flaccid ?down? position with my hand. Jakki mopped her brow, smiling at me all the time, quickly glancing at my groin before putting both hands behind her head to slowly secure her pony tail once again.
This action caused her breasts to puff out further and formed the most perfect silhouette. She paused, pushed her shoulders back and breathed in deeply pushing out her breasts so much the stitching holding the buttons on her shirt was in danger of bursting. In that position she stretched and yawned and two buttons flew off her shirt at the fullest part of her bust. ?Oh shit. That?s always happening,? she complained and unfastened the remaining button above the two. I could now see that it was the firm hold of the heavy cotton shirt which had been holding these magnificent breasts in place because as she dropped her arms the perfectly formed mammary?s bounced and swung and finally swelled out her half open shirt even more. My erection was now absolutely vertical and threatened to come between my jeans waistband and my naval. Her shoulders back, I could see her cavernous cleavage that needed no bra to hold her boobs together.
Jakki was talking to me alone telling me why I should sail with her and not Ailsa and how she was going to turn the ?whoring lush? in to the police for stealing granite. When I asked Jakki if she wasn?t up to the same tricks she insisted that she was legally licensed to take some stones.
Just then, our conversation barely finished, Ailsa and Paul came into view from the south side of the island pushing their rusty red 4 wheeled skips with several large pieces of granite in each. Now, Jakki moved towards them, eyes only for Paul.
?Shouldn?t you have crawled under the dirtiest rock by now?? Ailsa snapped at Jakki as she drew closer. I got the impression that if Ailsa was not pushing her heavy wheeled skip she would have run at Jakki to grab her by the hair then beat her to pulp.
The well stacked women began to square up, Jakki?s loose, firm breasts swelled and contorted her shirt as she moved, Ailsa glared at Jakki?s boobs with distaste and utter horror. ?If you think flashing your boobies at my man are going to help you steal him I?m here to tell you that you?ve got me to contend with!? Ailsa said. ?In fact, this is perfect; you and me alone on this island none can escape from, we?ll finally fight it out to the finish, me, you and your stupid little titties!!!? she goaded. Jakki glanced quickly at me; ?To make it even, you should get your sweaty bra off and face me like a real woman, bare breasted and proud.? she said releasing the remaining buttons on her shirt.
?Why not?!? Ailsa said. ?If you want me to kill your tits!!!? she added and she began to literally peel her sweat soaked T shirt off over her head. I got a fantastic view of her breasts emerging from the sweat sodden garment as her arms, now level with her head, pulled the T shirt slowly upwards, away from her breasts. Now there was just her white bra to contend with, but this took just mere seconds to remove. I involuntarily gasped as her round breasts appeared to burst from her bra, which now looked too small to have contained these magnificent specimens of womanhood.
I know Ailsa took a 38DD bra, her chest measurement being 38 inches under her breasts and the total around her full rounded bust being a full, well padded 44 inches. I knew this because she had a couple of these garments hanging on a hook down below in the cabin, - and what red blooded male would not be tempted to have a look?
Each breast when liberated from its bra cup barely bounced, but swung apart, sitting firmly on her ribs, each one truly resembling the shape of the volcanic island except for the thick nipples which appeared to erupt from each dark peak of her huge, broad areolas.
Her shirt now open to the waist, Jakki pulled off her shirt and the vision of her torso was finally revealed in all its beauty, which leapt at me with its voluptuousness. Her breasts were long ending in huge, bulbous, round orbs which hung heavily, but rode high on her broad chest, topped with large, dark areolas and thick, brown nipples which sat high on her full breasts, jutting straight out.
I looked longingly at Jakki?s perfectly formed breasts and I guessed that they must be an inch or two bigger than Ailsa?s, - perhaps an F cup.
Paul almost choked at what he was seeing and he coughed hard and quietly moaned ?oh God!?
?I?ll tear your fat globules clean off yer chest!? Ailsa garrulously said, her thick nipples flushing darker and swelling up visibly to the size of dark cherries.
?Only after I?ve squashed your sad bags flat and ripped them off!? Jakki countered, her low voice growing harsher as the excitement and adrenalin rose within her. She glanced down at her own nipples as she watched them thicken and slowly extend to an inch or more. They shone with breast grease and looked as hard as steel bolts.
?Yer fucking witch!? Ailsa shouted as she flung herself at Jakki. The women slammed together, breasts to breasts; I could only imagine their nipples crushing each other within the crush as their arms grappled each other?s body in as each woman fought to gain the advantage in this tit crushing hug. To the onlookers, the women staggered and stumbled back and forth on the rocky strewn surface, grunting, shrieking and shouting out in sudden pain as they fought. Although we could see their tits squashing together, what we could not see clearly was the painful damage these tits were wreaking against each other?s tits. Hard nipples gouged and bent each other over as the women twisted their breasts to try to dominate each other. Their flushed and swollen, mountainous areolas had become more sensitized and electric shocks of pain ripped and rippled through their deeper breast tissues, alveoli, nodes, sinuses and glands as hot as lightening. This intensified as their thumb thick nipples penetrated their areolas devastating the glands close to the surface, bruising them and causing them to swell in the process. The rubbing of these hard nipples into each other?s areolas made both their areolas and nipples raw. The other men off the boats crowded around the locked together women but they did not understand their pained shrieking and grunting. I was the only man there who was a veteran at watching Titfights as my wife had been into it for the past ten years or so and I had been privileged to see a few.
Some of the men, caught up by the women?s excitement, were demanding to see a more demonstrative fight, wanting the women to use their fists, or at least have a catfight. The long haired beauties separated and backed off from each other, glad of the break but never taking their eyes from each other?s.
?Oh, here we go!? one of the guys said, but the women had plans beyond his crude solution. ?You want ter Titfight as much as I do, don?t yer?? Jakki suddenly rasped at her arch enemy in a broader accent than before, lifting her huge, bulbous orbs to the horizontal, poking her long, thick, brown nipples straight out at Ailsa.
Not to be outdone, Ailsa reciprocated, her hands sliding slowly under her own hefty breasts, feeling their burgeoning and increasing fullness, lifted their weight.
She pointed her swollen nipples at Jakki?s perfect pair.
Jakki deliberately manipulated her own breasts, their fleshy abundance spilling over her hands, almost as though her breasts were too big to hold. She grinned broadly, unpleasantly, as she began to bounce her globular, round, full, pendulous boobs, with their fatter almost spherical orbs, showing off her broader areolas to perfection, up and down on her hands. ?Are you sure you want to take these on!? she said mockingly as the thick heavy flesh slapped against her hands
Both women?s fleshy racks were reddened after their initial tit fight.
?You?d better say yer prayers because my tits will smash yours ter bloody pulp!? Ailsa said. Spurred on by her desire to embarrass and crush her enemy for ever, Ailsa homed in her tit ends on Jakki?s. Both women gasped as their incredibly erect nipples met, an electric shock flashing through their breasts before travelling like lightening to every extremity in their body?s. Ailsa began rubbing her nipples against Jakki?s nipples, raking them slowly up and down, then left to right, their nipples throbbing with sensitivity as they dragged and pulled each other this way and that.
Each woman compared the mass, weight and density of her heavy hangers against her enemy?s as they pressed their weight against them. The women?s vehemence increased, then, wanting to finish this quickly, Jakki pushed her nipples head on into Ailsa?s. Ailsa shrieked as she felt the hard nipples gouge in and force her own nipples backwards into her milk sinuses, then manipulating her breast flesh, pushed her nipples deeply against Jakki?s thick, brown monsters, rubbing them back and forth, round and round, up and down, pulling and twisting their full, mature breast flesh around as their nipples battled for superiority. Their nipples, though raw, were aflame with aggressive sexuality
Despite Jakki?s superior nipple thickness and length, Ailsa?s nipple?s remained rigid and full, stiffened further by the sheer physicality of the battle. Now twisting their breasts faster and faster, forcing their nipples to fight harder, both women?s rigidly erect nipples became inflamed and engorged, forcing them to thicken further. In fact, I don?t think I had ever seen nipples thicker than these engorged, red raw, thumb thick nipples. Colourless fluid leaked slowly from their nipple tips, while sweat and breast grease oiled their breasts, making it easier to grind them together. Neither pair of nipples would yield in this battle. Though their nipples were engorged, their areolas swollen to twice their normal size and rubbed raw neither woman would give. Both knew that very soon a new explosive phase of their fight would begin and whether this meant punching each other?s breasts to pulp or grabbing them and twisting them until one woman submits, neither knew. But both knew that as their nipples and areolas became more raw and irritated that they would begin to bleed and this would force them into other tactics or surrender. Having been in Titfights before, Jakki knew that the nipples which remained the stiffest for the longest time stood a chance of winning before it came to a fist fight or catfight.
Jakki?s now bleeding nipples still stuck straight out but with much less integrity, though remaining rigid as they finally penetrated Ailsa?s rubbed raw areolas, bending her bloodied nipples flat against her own areolas as Jakki?s triumphant stiff rod-like nipples gouged deeply inside Ailsa?s swollen areolas. Ailsa screamed as the pain of her swollen milk glands were prodded and crushed by Jakki?s still hard nipples. ?I win, you fucking thieving pirate bitch!? she snarled as she gripped her own areolas forcing her hard nipples deeper inside Ailsa?s areolas. Ailsa jumped back, still gripping her own breasts, now swollen and bruised from the battle, both deflating nipples bleeding where they had cracked, her swollen areolas rubbed raw and oozing blood.
Jakki?s massively swollen areolas and still erect nipples also bled. ?I told you I was the superior woman, and now I?ve proved it!? she crowed.
Ailsa suddenly flipped. She rushed forwards grabbing Jakki?s hair in her left hand and her shoulder with her right. Jakki?s mouth fell open in surprise: ?AAAHHHGGHHH!!!..... What are you doing?? she yelled as her head was wrenched to one side.
?Ahm gonna beat you. Bitch!? Ailsa spat angrily, emotion and pain thickening her voice. She let out a scream as she pulled Jakki in for a breast slam. All the men gasped at the reverberating thud of the women?s chest collision and the gush of air which exploded from their throats as their lungs took the shock, their milk bags virtually flattening in the impact. Jakki straightened up, grasped both of Ailsa?s shoulders and pulled her in so that all four battle scarred breasts met head on with a loud wet ?CLAP!? The sound of the air between their wet cleavages sounded several times more as both women slammed their breasts together over and over until both almost fell over.
Ailsa let go of Jakki?s hair and grasping both of her shoulders charged at her again, their tits slamming together with a horrifying ?THUD!? both women grunting loudly as the breath was knocked out of both of them. I watched as the swollen and bloodied breast flesh contorted in the collision, then swinging back into position for the next slam. Both women staggered drunkenly from this heavy blow, their big beauteous orbs oozing out between their chests as they were squeezed almost flat. I saw both women?s nipples become fully erect once more as they battled. Their injured breasts twisted and contorted into so many shapes as slam after slam after slam resulted in their nipples thickening more in their erect state under this brutal onslaught.
Both women let out blood-curdling screams as their claw-like talons dug deeper into each other?s clavicles, their sharp nails tearing holes in their naked shoulders. Twisting their bodies as they fought to break each other?s grip, their twisting, contorting and swinging breasts collided over and over until the women gripped each other in an exhausted bear hug and ground their breasts against each other. Their breasts were pulled and contorted, left - right, up and down and round in circles, their swollen glands grinding so hard their intense pain came out in shouts and shrieks. The women cursed and swore violently and their swollen breasts oozed out between them as they squeezed harder together, the throbbing, piercing pain so excruciating, so debilitating they screamed as though their mammary glands had burst.
It was only a matter of time that stumbling on these tide washed granite rocks would cause one or both of them to fall, and, both in this ?tits death grip,? both women fell, still in their breast crushing bear hug. Their bodies hit the stones hard and they writhed as their flesh was torn in the rocks. Elbows and forearms were quickly grazed and as the sweating women slithered along the rocks they broke apart. Both scrambled breathlessly to their feet, each afraid that the other would attack again.
They stared hard at the damage they had done to each other?s body. Their breasts and nipples looked smaller; their grazed and bloodied areolas had gone soft, their nipples becoming withered, and their recently firm breasts now flabby.
Both busty topless women, their boobs scarred by their fight, began to circle each other. Their long brunette hair, long since pulled out of their pony tails, swung as they swore and trash talked, encouraged by the watching men to fight to the finish.
Suddenly Jakki lunged with a stinging punch to Ailsa?s left temple with her right fist and immediately buried her left hand in her long hair. Reeling from the punch, Ailsa got in a few good punches to Jakki?s tits and belly while Jakki raked her left tit with her nails then yanked her head down and tried to knee her in the face, but this proved to be a badly miscalculated move as Ailsa took the opportunity to head-butt her in the gut sending her to the rocky ground. Hair flying, Ailsa threw herself on top and continued to rain punches into Jakki?s ribs and breasts, while Jakki grabbed both of Ailsa?s boobs and loudly threatening to rip them off, tore and pulled viciously on them. Ailsa screamed as it felt exactly like they were being torn off!!! The pain in both women?s breasts was incredible and Ailsa grabbed Jakki?s abundant hair and began banging her head on the stony ground in an effort to force her to let go of her throbbing tits. Jakki felt blood run from a gash in her scalp and grabbed hold of Ailsa?s wrists to stop her from knocking her out. Ailsa pulled away and stood up dragging Jakki with her until Jakki rolled away as her hands fell away from Ailsa?s wrists.
Jakki got quickly to her feet and immediately lunged at Ailsa as Ailsa swung a kick at her crotch, but only caught her inner thigh leaving a nasty bruise. All the same, it hurt and almost incapacitated her and she yelped at the pain. Infuriated, she charged at Ailsa, screaming like a wildcat and sank her nails into both of her tits. Ailsa let fly a volley of punches to her tits, sides, and belly, slamming an effective shot in her solar plexus. Jakki retched as she nursed her solar plexus; - Having beaten each other to gasping exhaustion, both women retreated and stood each in her private pain, staring into the other bitch?s eyes, daring each to do her worst.
Jakki did! - Ailsa screamed in pain as Jakki lunged and knowing her enemy?s weakness, began twisting, wrenching, pulling and scratching her breasts to shreds as her fingers sank into the voluptuous flesh. Almost mad with pain Ailsa reciprocated and grabbing Jakki?s tits dug her fingers into them and twisted them as hard as she could, squeezing them for all she was worth, relishing feeling her solid balls of glands and alveoli crushing under her fingers and seeing her breast flesh contorting. Jakki?s big beautiful breasts filled her hands, the swollen tit flesh oozing out between their fingers, the erect nipples crushing in her hands and shrinking for the first time since the fight began.
Ailsa yelled that she was going to rip Jakki?s tits off at the roots! But Jakki yelled a blood-curdling scream and tore into Ailsa?s tits all the more, fighting to break her grip and to save her bloodied breasts from destruction. But Jakki could not break Ailsa?s claw grip on her breasts, so the bitch went straight for her breasts and squeezed for all she was worth.
Ailsa screamed out in excruciating pain at this torture then let go of Jakki?s mangled tits and went on the attack attempting to choke her. Jakki fought to force Ailsa?s arms down before she got a good grip, then put her into a tit crushing bear hug. Both thrown off balance by this move, they both came crashing to the rock strewn ground.
The furious women grappled on the floor for ages. Both women kept up their tirades of vicious gut and tit punching. Jakki was winning with her nails on Ailsa?s tits and yanking her hair to control her movements, positioned her for a cunt punch. Ailsa shrieked as her mound was assaulted before she was able to break away. The exhausted women dragged themselves to their feet and began to circle again. Ailsa could barely put one foot in front of the other because of the searing pains in her guts from the cunt punch. She sweated and felt sick, her vision blurring.
Emboldened by her inevitable victory Jakki gathered the energy for another charge but Ailsa was able to trip the exhausted woman before she could get a grip. Jakki hit the ground hard but pulled Ailsa down with her. Both women landed in a tangle of cat fighting arms and legs and they rolled around the stony ground punching and tearing at each other viciously. Jakki attacked Ailsa?s tits again scratching and tearing at them and also tearing some nasty bloody scratches on her back as Ailsa tried to escape. Ailsa took the pain and continued to pound Jakki?s boobs with her fists.
Jakki could not take the pain of these punches to her tits any more and inevitably, the women rolled out of their catfight tangle after doing each other a lot of damage, and struggled to their feet. Despite the agonised pains in her cut, bruised and swollen breasts Jakki was not going to surrender and she charged yet again but Ailsa sidestepped and got her in a reverse headlock. Jakki reached around and clawed at her back as her charge forced her backwards. Ailsa tried to resist being forced backwards by Jakki?s driving legs, but too late, her ass hit the heavy rubble skip, full of rocks and they both tumbled over into the skip before rolling off the other side and landing heavily on the ground. Both got quite badly injured on the jagged rocks and both women lay groaning from their injuries as they sprawled tits down on the rocks, but after a few exhausted minutes the women got first to their hands and knees, then unsteadily to their feet.
Ailsa screamed like a banshee and ran at Jakki grabbing her hair. Turning her right shoulder to her, she slammed her right knee into her stomach doubling her over. Jakki was still bent double and retching, bile spewing from her mouth as Ailsa hauled her up straight by the hair ready to deliver a coup de gras to her groin, but Jakki took the opportunity to deliver a devastating right uppercut to Ailsa?s sore left breast. Ailsa shouted out in pain as the heavy, bloodied orb was sent skywards then screamed out her pain as she slammed a well aimed left knee to Jakki?s groin which almost lifted her feet off the ground. Jakki let out an agonized scream as she collapsed to her knees on the rocks clutching her devastated vagina then tumbled onto her side groaning. There being no immediate escape from the island Ailsa took the opportunity to roll Jakki onto her chest and sit astride her back and put her forearms around her neck in a stranglehold. ?Unless yer leave Paul and me alone I?ll cause yer more pain than ye can handle!? she threatened, then slammed Jakki?s forehead to the granite rock beneath her, once, twice, three times.
Jakki lay stunned, her forehead bleeding profusely, and almost unable to breath as the pain in her smashed vagina and the pain in her smashed forehead competed for supremacy. She was smashed flat - her nipples pushed back into her sagging breast flesh as it splayed out either side of her. Jakki pushed herself up off the floor like a giant feline, her sagging boobs swinging heavily, like stretched bags as she got up. She clutched the shrunken, bloodied glories of her womanhood as she got to her knees.
?That?s right, keep hold of ?em, ?cos I?ll rip them off next time you go near my man!? Ailsa snapped. It was clear to my eyes that Ailsa had proved to have the better tits as they had kept their integrity better and did not sag like Jakki?s spent bags, perhaps the swelling caused by injuries accounted for some of the firmness, but despite this, it was Ailsa with the worst injuries to her breasts I have ever seen caused during a fight with another woman.
Jakki?s crew helped her up and helped her to the boat. Jakki put her shirt back on, loosely, to save the garment from rubbing her sore, grazed, bleeding tits any further. Ailsa did not bother with her bra, her tits were just too injured for it and she just wore her T shirt loosely over her bruised and swollen breasts which swelled out her T shirt more than ever! The men from each boat now regarded each crew as the enemy and they exchanged threats as they all got onto their boats, not least Jakki, who bellowed out her threats to rip Ailsa?s tits off her chest. I felt that I was witnessing the beginning of a new feud.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Piers Knight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Links:
Ailsa Craig: Island and history
The Harbour Bar
Ailsa Craig: A boat trip
Disclaimer
This story is a work of fiction and any resemblance to people or places, anyone living or dead, or cultural allusions is purely coincidental.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks