~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Squeeeezzzee-off!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty one year old Carla and Martha had been working in the same high street store on the Makeup counter for three months now. They had never ?hit it off?. They both considered that they could never become friends. Each woman had been chosen for their elegant appearance and statuesque beauty. Both women were blonde, 5 feet 8 inches tall, - 5? 10? in their stiletto shoes, and very curvaceous. Each wore perfectly applied face makeup and resembled glamorous models and were immensely eye-catching to the extent that everyone who saw them could barely tear their eyes away. A positive asset to their curves was the fact that each woman had beautifully formed, pert and firm FF breasts with long, prominent nipples, and pronounced areolas sitting atop their perfect breasts perched on their 36 inch chests. In keeping with the policy of the store both women showed their ample cleavages. This generally had every man and boy gasping with lust, while every woman was left gasping with envy. When the girls were not serving customers they spent their time gazing across from their counters at one another?s breasts with considerable hostility. They had stopped talking to one another long ago and just made it plain how much they resented each other.

Carla hated the way her boyfriend, Jason, would hungrily stare at Martha?s impressive shapely 44? bust when he came to collect her from the store every evening. But Carla had exactly the same effect on Martha?s boyfriend Robbie. Over the weeks these girls began to develop a real hatred for each other; Well... Not each other as such, but each other?s firm gorgeous breasts, which began to curve out right from the top of their chests culminating in the swell of their heavy almost spherical orbs which perched on their lower ribs. Carla often day dreamed about crushing Martha?s proud breasts in her hands, while Martha had very much the same kind of ambition with regard to Carla?s shapely breasts. Two or three times they had deliberately bumped each other?s prominent appendages in the Ladies bathroom, - accidentally on purpose of course! This had served as a preliminary to testing the firmness of one another?s racks.

On Friday night after cashing up their tills and before Jason and Robbie came to collect them the girls broke their latest silence.

?Hey cow! I think it?s time we did something about this situation between you and me? Carla said.

?How do you mean?? Martha said.

?I mean one of us has to leave this store!? Carla said. ?Neither of us can stand each other and this tension must end,? she added ominously.

?Not me!? said Martha. ?I NEED this job!?

?How confident are you that your tits are better than mine?? Carla challenged with a note of aggression in her voice.

?Very!!!? Martha said emphatically. ?Mine are firmer and stronger than yours any day!? she added, deliberately stoking the flames of Carla?s anger. It amused her to see Carla?s face flush crimson when she goaded her.

?Well, you see, cow! I don?t think so!!!? Carla said, still cool. ?I want to find out who has the best tits with a Squeeze-off. And the loser leaves the store for good!? she said.

?You are so keen to LEAVE this place aren?t you?? Martha mocked. ?Yes. I?ll squeeze your tits to pulp to get you and your fat ugly boobs outta my life!?

?I?ll stop Jason from staring at your tits once and for all by making them so ugly that no one will want to look at them,? Carla said. ?All that remains is where are we gonna fight. Where can I destroy your tits?? she added.

?Don?t talk to me about destroying my tits because it will be you, not me, who will need a cosmetic surgeon to rebuild your ravaged bags once I?ve finished with them. I want to get stuck into mangling your mammaries to death so I suggest that we meet in my apartment across town tomorrow!? Martha said with surprising violence.

Saturday arrived, the day that both women had off work to do what they liked with. Carla was keen to find Martha?s apartment and looked like a determined woman with a mission as she stormed through town dressed in her revealing summer printed dress, belted loosely at her enviously slim waist, her long hair, which was normally tied back, tumbling loosely over her shoulders. Carla dialled Martha?s number on her mobile and was soon directed to a narrow, but pretty back street by the river. Carla paused at the wide Georgian front door and noticed a bell for Martha on the third floor. She pushed it and soon after was in Martha?s luxurious, if small, apartment.

Martha stood there in a Japanese print dressing gown belted at the waist, - and nothing else. Carla was impressed at the way Martha?s unfettered tits swelled out the garment. They were so firm it was impossible to tell whether she was wearing a bra or not, except for the fact that her nipples were so prominent! ?This is a good day to do what we?ve got to do, ?cause it being Saturday, everyone else is out about town or shopping,? she said.

?That dress of yours doesn?t leave much to the imagination!? Martha observed as she ogled at Carla?s equally firm breasts, which appeared to be trying to fight their way through the material. ?I can?t wait to pulverise your tits!? Martha added rather too eagerly.

?Pulverise mine?? Carla angrily queried. ?Well, I?m going to liquidise yours!!!? she spat.

?So get your dress off. Let me see your tits!? Martha said as she dropped her colourful bath robe to the floor to reveal her completely naked body.

Carla caught her breath at the sight of Martha?s magnificent, well toned body. Her shoulders looked very strong as befits those of a naturally busty girl, her arms, toned and well muscled shining bronze under the electric lights, her abdominal muscles, overshadowed by her firm bust, were so well toned they were well defined as a genuine ?six pack?. Martha placed her hands on her hips, which were shapely and child bearing without being too broad and her coccyx was so deep her butt was rounded like ripe apples and stuck out behind her almost as much as her breasts stuck out in front. Martha?s Sartorial thighs were curved and strong looking and her bush had been shaved off. Martha noticed Carla staring at her groin and said, ?I think it is more hygienic. Don?t you?? Carla?s eyes drifted down to Martha?s well formed calves which, Carla thought, resembled athletes legs. Martha revealed that she had indeed been a sprinter at school before her breasts grew too big to allow her to run without them bouncing around all over the place.

Carla was not dissimilar to Martha. Both girls were, after all, chosen by their boss for their similarities. Both were blonde, tall, leggy, busty and athletic looking. Now that the girls were about to fight in that uniquely feminine way they would soon find out who has the superior pain threshold, the greatest stamina, the strongest hands and arms, the firmest most resilient pair of mammary glands, the toughest and most pain resistant areolas, nipples, milk sinuses and milk glands. Both women felt a pang of adrenaline at the thought of the pain they might suffer.

Carla dropped her loose skirt to the floor and stepping out of it reached behind herself to unclasp her bra. She tossed this garment onto a chair before kicking off her Roman Sandal style shoes and removing her skimpy briefs which allowed her cunt to outline itself clearly . Her bush was not shaved, but it was thin and did not obscure her prominent sexual organs. Carla placed her hands on her hips and drew a deep breath to make sure that Martha saw her magnificent abs, with a ?six pack? to rival Martha?s. In fact, the two women were so similar they appeared to be evenly matched. Both women?s breasts perched lightly on their ribs as they faced one another, their nipples visibly swelling and lengthening on top of their engorged areolas becoming darker as they flushed with blood and swelled outwards a whole inch. Correspondingly, their orbs became even firmer and barely rested against their ribs anymore. Their breast veins swelled as their boobs firmed up.

The girls breathed heavily as they felt their lust for each other?s body burn through them, but neither woman had latent Lesbian tendencies, they were fully red-blooded women who lusted not only after men, but to suppress and defeat their rivals weather by fair means or foul. The lust for each other?s body was no less than the desire to crush and destroy each other?s breasts which each woman found so offensive. Carla reasoned that this could be a bloody and painful battle, but she was determined to win it. Martha was equally determined that she would be the winner.

?Ok bitch!? Carla said lifting her hands to breast height and forming cupped claws with them. ?My Jason will never ever look at your tits again. Because you won?t have any once I?ve pulped them!? she threatened.

?This will be good!? Martha breathed tremulously, excited at the longed for confrontation as she threateningly held her clawed hands out at breast height.

Carla took a long nervous in breath, inflating her chest, which made her boobs appear even bigger. Then let out an even longer breath as she said ?OK. GO!?

Carla and Martha lunged forwards at exactly the same moment each taking two handfuls of one another?s breasts. As their palms crushed each other?s excited nipples their fingers gripped each other?s firm breast meat. Each woman?s orbs were so big that the women could barely cup them, even with their fingers spread as wide as they would go. Nevertheless the women determinedly persisted. Carla felt the thick, round mass of glandular flesh deep inside Martha?s tits, each ball of glands feeling like a ball of tripe, and rotating her wrists began to twist these alveoli and milk glands. She delighted in Martha?s bloodcurdling yell as she felt the bigger glands sliding around under the crush of her fingers. Then twisting her wrists in the opposite direction compounded Martha?s pain.

?FUCKING BITCH!!!? Martha screeched as she returned the favour to Carla?s tits. Carla shrieked as pain ripped through her glands. Martha added a twist of her own by taking Carla?s bulging areolas between her forefingers and thumbs and crushing the swollen sinuses behind her erect nipples while the tips of her six remaining fingers gouged deeply into her breast meat, two of her nails actually puncturing Carla?s skin. Carla was in such pain that her eyes were blinded by tears of pain, so she was unable to see what had just happened to her breasts as the droplets of blood spattered the vinyl floor. Both women stumbled back and forth as they continually twisted, squeezed and mangled each other?s magnificent orbs, their shoulders and torso?s dipping, twisting and turning this way and that. Groans of pain were wracked from both women as their heads phased in and out of consciousness.

?Is it - First to quit - loses?? Carla found the strength to ask in a pained voice.
?Could be!!!? Martha gasped roughly. ?But I?m not gonna let you get away that easy!? she said. Martha began to pull back dragging Carla?s tits with her and stretching her breasts out by several inches, Carla pulled on Martha?s tits, until finally slipping her fingers to the undersides of her breasts tugged them downwards as well as outwards. Martha yelled at this new pain, then yelled even more when Carla slammed the huge boobs together, twisting and grinding them both together.

Martha had never felt her breasts so contorted. Her fingers having slipped over the sweat and breast grease of Carla?s tits now gripped her nipples stretching them out a full three inches, the flesh pulling so thin it looked like it might snap, her nails ripping bleeding scratches. Clear grease and a thin sticky liquid oozed from Carla?s nipples and areolas while the blood from the punctures Martha?s nails had caused ran around her breasts before dripping onto the floor.

Carla?s left sinus now spurted an arc of thin liquid as Martha crushed it. Carla, her fingernails gouging deep into Martha?s tit flesh, angrily pulled and twisted on her left nipple, stretching it out to an unbelievable length, finally twisting the swollen and crushed sinus and core of thick glands, causing a sustained bloodcurdling shriek to escape from a pained Martha, before pushing the nipple deep inside the areola. Then pulling it out again, Carla continued torturing Martha?s breasts like this, while droplets of blood spattered her as she pumped Martha?s finger thick nipples in and out continuously, which had the effect of pulling Martha back and forth and bruising her deeper breast tissue severely.

Carla pulled and pushed Martha around the floor like this until, barely able to bear the pain of her bleeding nipples and bruised breasts Martha began wrenching Carla?s tits alternately up and down by her long nipples and stretched areolas. Carla screamed and yanking Martha suddenly towards her pumped her right knee upwards to slam into her bare groin. Martha screamed as the hard, bone of the knee crushed her clitoris. The injured beauty sank to her knees gasping in pain and pulling her hands from Carla?s tits, dropped her palms onto the floor. Blood dripped from between her legs onto the floor. Martha was angry that her clit had been so injured that it was torn and bleeding profusely.

?You going to give now?? Carla rasped, standing with her legs wide for balance. Martha?s answer was as poetic as it was eloquent when she angrily piled her clenched right fist upwards into Carla?s cunt. Carla screamed and crumpled to the floor in front of Martha. ?Now we?re even again you bitch!? Martha snarled.

After a few minutes, ignoring her pain, Carla raised herself to her knees in front of Martha who was also on her knees. Both girls fell together, their clawed hands grabbing each other?s bruised and bleeding breasts. Now both just squeezed as hard as they could down on each other?s breasts, their clawed fingers gouging deep into their firm flesh and firmer underlying glands, their nail tipped fingers puncturing the bruised and swollen flesh afresh. Each of the four breasts began to crush almost flat as each girl increased the pressure of her squeeze. It is to be hoped that all Martha?s neighbours were indeed out as both girls? screams of pain echoed throughout the apartment block, through the windows and into the street. Any passer-by could be forgiven for thinking there might be a murder in progress, but they would not be far wrong!

?I hate you.....you whore!? Carla roared in her scream.
?I hate you. And your fucking tits!!? Martha screamed back.
?I hate your tits!? Carla yelled.
?I?ll rip your tits off!? Martha shrieked as she sank her nails deeper into Carla?s bruised and bleeding breast flesh.

Veins began to pop out black blood blisters and some of the peripheral glands began to pop, bleeding into the milk sacs and through into the nipples. Their breasts were a bruised, swollen and bloody mess as blood dripped from their nipples and ran down from the scratches on their breasts. Each woman, eyes shut tight in intense pain, began to lean backwards away from her torturer, both hissing between their teeth as their heads fell backwards. Both screeched a long hissing screech as their crushed tits stretched out straight, pulled out several inches from their chests. Neither woman would give in this tit tug o? war as both women leaned further and further backwards with each other?s unfortunate tits in a mutual death grip. Eventually, this tit tug o? war resulted in both of them falling backwards onto the floor on their backs as their fingers slipped from one another?s mangled breasts.

Her head spinning and dizzy from the pain of the fight, Martha rolled onto her left side and got to her knees and hands in front of Carla, who was instinctively up equally fast. From this position each woman reached out her right hand to her enemy?s once firm, but now stretched and pendulous left breast, now hanging towards the floor. They each began to tug on these, stretching them further until they felt well braced enough to bring their remaining hands into play on their right breasts. From their knees, each woman literally hung onto her enemy?s breasts like big udders which they tugged and tugged and tugged and pulled on interminably stretching their udders to the floor until finally both injured girls lay flat on their tits on the blood stained vinyl floor.

Both heaving for breath, the two women got exhaustedly to their hands and knees in front of each other. Their hideously scratched and swollen breasts swinging as they moved.

Carla tossed her long sweat soaked hair aside with a shake of her head sending droplets of sweat showering all over and setting her breasts swinging a bit more: ?Had enough ....Cow?? she gasped at Martha.

?No!? Martha snapped back instantly. ?I?ve had enough for now, - just as you have,? she added. ?But this fight is not over yet!? she said cryptically as she rose to her knees, and reaching up to her head pulled her wet hair aside.

Their breasts were still bruised and swollen when both girls? went back to work on Monday, so much so that their breasts looked even bigger than usual. Both were wearing bras two sizes bigger to accommodate the swelling, but they both also wore tight roll neck sweaters. Comments were made by other members of staff, but the two girls? just stared with silent hatred at each other, each wishing for the day they could fight again. Each girl had briefly discussed a future fight and each threatened that they would punch each other?s tits to pulp to finish their entrenched fight. The weeks ahead would be full of tension as their breasts healed but, in about two weeks time, they would be healed enough to carry out their plans.

Piers Knight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~